Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sakuras performance lacked heart but apart from that... :kappa
Shirou was pure greatness. Could he look even more badass?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Come on, her "You didn't choose me, but I will protect you.... because I love you" was greatness :blush
but yeah, I hope he's going to trash Shinji badly next time~ I wonder who will defeat him
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sadly thanks to Matou-business she'll get revived as a Berserker... Poor Shirou...
No matter which universe, Shinji deserves to get trashed~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Welp I wonder about that, at least Shinji said Zouken died. Now idea how reliable he is, but if it's true that actually makes me kind of sad XD If anything I guess Julian is using Sakura against Shirou on purpose.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah Julian is that kind of evil guy.
I hope Illya and Miyu will kick his ass sooner rather than later. Or do something unexpected and let Shirou do it. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When I retire, which will be never bc I plan to become a robot like xi0 :kappa
And I'm doing fine goi, you?~

Did you read the new Gintama chap Sky?

Finally some quality Umibozou vs Kamui time :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So much pathos in Gintama. :D

Gotta love Kamui. Slicing a commander in half just like that... Pretty sure that fight will end with the most stupid family reinion ever. :XD

Also that Mai Ball. :hurr
Btw you can buy that on amazon... A whole volume I mean. Since 2015.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not sure what "that" is supposed to be... xD Didn't read the new chap yet, if it's about Mai Ball, which I kinda doubt xD

And yeah, almost too much pathos for my taste tbh. The whole reunion was nice but felt a bit too heavy, the manga focused on that for too long.
I'm pretty glad we just get some crazy Yato now :D
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Probably never. :kappa

Why does it suck? :o
lol don't say that,I want you to be red :verily
Because teachers are tiring and some people are also tiring....everything tiring :arf

When I retire, which will be never bc I plan to become a robot like xi0 :kappa
And I'm doing fine goi, you?~

Did you read the new Gintama chap Sky?

Finally some quality Umibozou vs Kamui time :D
lol yeah you have the potential to do that :XD
Same old me~~But I feel like I am getting old :o I am going to die soon :feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We're all going to die at some point, cheer up~

And Sky, seems like they actually have an english site... :XD


http://anime-japan.jp/en/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Best part about the movie :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not sure what "that" is supposed to be... xD Didn't read the new chap yet, if it's about Mai Ball, which I kinda doubt xD

And yeah, almost too much pathos for my taste tbh. The whole reunion was nice but felt a bit too heavy, the manga focused on that for too long.
I'm pretty glad we just get some crazy Yato now :D
Nah I meant Mai Ball. Dunno why it gets scanlated now when you can buy it on Amazon since last year? I mean we get shit like this but they stopped Gintama...?

I already want that fight to be animated....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Best part about the movie :zomg
That reminds me that i still haven't watched that P3 movie...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
lol glad to hear such comforting words :XD
Yeah cheer up. It is just a matter of how painful it will be... :kappa
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah cheer up. It is just a matter of how painful it will be... :kappa
Comforting words getting better and better :kappa

Btw where have you been ? Is everything okey ?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well that Gintama chap gave me what I wanted :D

And the Persona movie easily is the worst one so far I fear, but well, gotta hope for the last one.


I thought this was quite nice :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah it had a nice battle and the ending that I wanted. Kagura-chan to the rescue~

Well I will still watch it. I wasn't a big fan of that Nyx-vessel anyway... He was even more annoying with a female MC...

Woah cool AMV. Also I am a sucker for that song. :zomg
 
Top