Yup apart from that, same old same old~
And Shirou badass ofc 



WHEN WILL YOU BECOME REDYup apart from that, same old same old~

lol 







lol don't say that,I want you to be redProbably never.
Why does it suck?![]()

lol yeah you have the potential to do thatWhen I retire, which will be never bc I plan to become a robot like xi0
And I'm doing fine goi, you?~
Did you read the new Gintama chap Sky?
Finally some quality Umibozou vs Kamui time

I am going to die soon 

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lol glad to hear such comforting wordsWe're all going to die at some point, cheer up~

Nah I meant Mai Ball. Dunno why it gets scanlated now when you can buy it on Amazon since last year? I mean we get shit like this but they stopped Gintama...?Not sure what "that" is supposed to be... xD Didn't read the new chap yet, if it's about Mai Ball, which I kinda doubt xD
And yeah, almost too much pathos for my taste tbh. The whole reunion was nice but felt a bit too heavy, the manga focused on that for too long.
I'm pretty glad we just get some crazy Yato now![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That reminds me that i still haven't watched that P3 movie...Best part about the movie![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah cheer up. It is just a matter of how painful it will be...lol glad to hear such comforting words![]()

Comforting words getting better and betterYeah cheer up. It is just a matter of how painful it will be...![]()




