Will this game play me too?I'm sorry. As an apology I'll remind you that Eiyu*Senki is coming out on PC.
Will this game play me too?I'm sorry. As an apology I'll remind you that Eiyu*Senki is coming out on PC.

Depends on your definition of "play". It'll do something to you, that's for sure.Will this game play me too?

Yeah... My curiosity is on vacation at this point.So it's exactly what I had in mind lol, asked because I wasn't sure you would suddenly read an indie VN![]()
and without even telling me tzzzthat VN was all the rage on the Visual Novel reddit, people keep praising it left and right. Didn't find the time yet, but it's definitely on my list![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That sounds weirdly unspecific.Depends on your definition of "play". It'll do something to you, that's for sure.![]()
That's because it's a weird game. One set in a reality where the worlds mythic and historical figures are replaced by female loli versions of themselves and it's your duty to conquer the heroines and the world.That sounds weirdly unspecific.

Clearly you lack an eye for art.Now you masquerading this brothel as a literature club...gtfoh![]()
Just calling it like i see it...atleast its better than haku's title...looking for a 3dollar whoreClearly you lack an eye for art.

But this is not what... Yes. Sure.Just calling it like i see it...atleast its better than haku's title...looking for a 3dollar whore![]()

Who is this "guardian" you speak of?Lol....
How you been skyguardian?
Who is this "guardian" you speak of?
So you also like Made in Abyss? Have you read the Manga too?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well it was a mix of coincidence and boredom. Something I thought was not important enough to talk about while being at it and now I can't do it anymore.So it's exactly what I had in mind lol, asked because I wasn't sure you would suddenly read an indie VN![]()
and without even telling me tzzzthat VN was all the rage on the Visual Novel reddit, people keep praising it left and right. Didn't find the time yet, but it's definitely on my list![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why do I feel like Dr. Strange now?Awaken Gnut to the lofty truth of this thread. Sky is no pervert but a scholar of humanity. Cast yourself at his feet and perhaps he will teach you the truth of this world... and of yourself.


Nnaaaa! You really have to. The best arcs starts right after the Anime ends.Nah....havent read the manga,but will.
Awesome series....been a long time since i had such feelz
@Jammin
I know sky is a scholar....maybe even the closest we have to a literal Buddha in the otaku sense.....
But i will never bow![]()

Not at this point, no.Bow or ban...
In other wordz![]()
but you need somebody to come and clown around with you now and then