Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I hope he does too.

What do you think of the official name for the protagonist?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What is his name?
I think I heard the Manga one once... But I can't remember...

Makoto was PS3 and Yuu P4, right?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hey @Sky have you made Anime list in MAL?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What is his name?
I think I heard the Manga one once... But I can't remember...

Makoto was PS3 and Yuu P4, right?
Ren Amamiya

Yep, P3 protagonist’s name is Makoto and P4 is Yu.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
That smile... Those boobs... She is so perfect.

Thanks a lot, Darky!
It's Christmas, so you might find presents here after the night :whistle
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh before I forget it, did you see the latest AmaLee cover?


You know I'm not really a big FT fan but I even like the video, was quite the cool idea to have them interacting with the FT chars.

And one more, I think her cover's pretty good:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh and another one I like quite a bit, though not sure if it's your thing :XD

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh before I forget it, did you see the latest AmaLee cover?


You know I'm not really a big FT fan but I even like the video, was quite the cool idea to have them interacting with the FT chars.

And one more, I think her cover's pretty good:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh and another one I like quite a bit, though not sure if it's your thing :XD

I did see the first one already. Strike Back is probably my favorite FT opening, so I liked this version a lot too.
She is able to have a rather perfect 2D version of herself, yeah. The Pokémon version does wear the best outfit imho.

You remember that metal version, right? That one is one of the very few covers of this song which I absolutely love as it is amazing. Otherwise it is hard for me to like a cover, as the original is simply too damn good imho.

Not bad but kinda... Dunno. Not really my style.

I did watch Shokugeki no Emiya. I am not really a fan of the recipe stuff but the character moments were soothing.
When Shirou explained the meaning of that food, Sabers reaction was so damn adorable. (Even though Rin is still my favorite. Her hugging that pillow like a true Tsundere is so damn cute!!!)
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Sky-sama, are you okay?
That title is kinda worrying me. :kappa
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Happy New Year to you as well, Zasz!! : confetti.

How are you, Sky-kun?
 
Top