I hope he does too.
What do you think of the official name for the protagonist?
What do you think of the official name for the protagonist?
Of course.Hey @Sky have you made Anime list in MAL?
Can you please give me the username?I am curious to see the list.Of course.
Make an educated guess.~Can you please give me the username?I am curious to see the list.
And manga list?Make an educated guess.~
Just hit manga list?And manga list?
Ren AmamiyaWhat is his name?
I think I heard the Manga one once... But I can't remember...
Makoto was PS3 and Yuu P4, right?
It's Christmas, so you might find presents here after the nightThat smile... Those boobs... She is so perfect.
Thanks a lot, Darky!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did see the first one already. Strike Back is probably my favorite FT opening, so I liked this version a lot too.Oh before I forget it, did you see the latest AmaLee cover?
You know I'm not really a big FT fan but I even like the video, was quite the cool idea to have them interacting with the FT chars.
And one more, I think her cover's pretty good:
oh and another one I like quite a bit, though not sure if it's your thing--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
