- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
I will, master.Well you still have a lot of time. Make me proud, young Padawan.

I will, master.Well you still have a lot of time. Make me proud, young Padawan.

I saw it on Twitter a few days ago and I was like OMG

Well, it will depend on the price and the variety of figurines they'll implant, but it looks promising overall.Will you get it then?



S'up dood?Hi gases.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Interesting stuff. Gimme my Ushiwakamaru figurine.Have you seen this?

--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'd say it sums it up pretty well:
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
An event eh?
wtf is he doing with those pillows
In Germany maybe? Nah, as ifAn event eh?
Gotta love that little nutjob.

One thing's for sure, no one can copy his style xDAs if I would consider to go there... I am crazy, not stupid.In Germany maybe? Nah, as if
You have to love a nutjob like him, indeedOne thing's for sure, no one can copy his style xD



*Throws Pokéball*A wild Stufful appeared
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A MC door reference?I'm not sure why I love this dancing OP so much, but I really do. Just look at that Aegis : D And do I spot a MC door reference around the one minute mark? xD
oh and it's funny how they completely ignored the dog lol
