Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Hi gases.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Have you seen this?

Have you seen this?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'd say it sums it up pretty well:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Will you get it then?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Will you get it then?
Well, it will depend on the price and the variety of figurines they'll implant, but it looks promising overall.
So I'll wait for more news <_>
By the way, where's your set from ?:awe
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hi gases.
S'up dood?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Have you seen this?
Interesting stuff. Gimme my Ushiwakamaru figurine. :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'd say it sums it up pretty well:


That is all we ever needed from the show.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

wtf is he doing with those pillows :lmao
An event eh?

Gotta love that little nutjob.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In Germany maybe? Nah, as if :XD

You have to love a nutjob like him, indeed :nod One thing's for sure, no one can copy his style xD
As if I would consider to go there... I am crazy, not stupid.

Nobody rocks that Emil mask as hard as he does.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Have you seen the figurines for the Fate board game? Based on the comments, I guess you'll get random servant figurines when you get the game.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well then, I’ll start posting fate info in your thread :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
A wild Stufful appeared
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

I'm not sure why I love this dancing OP so much, but I really do. Just look at that Aegis : D And do I spot a MC door reference around the one minute mark? xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh and it's funny how they completely ignored the dog lol
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not sure why I love this dancing OP so much, but I really do. Just look at that Aegis : D And do I spot a MC door reference around the one minute mark? xD
oh and it's funny how they completely ignored the dog lol
A MC door reference? :?bunny

Well they didn't completely ignore Koromaru here. Ken is wearing Koromarus "wings" as his costume here.
Yukaris outfit... :sky
 
Top