Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun
Im definitely not in then xDDDD
"Then"? You afraid of a few vikings? :rolleyes:
But yeah I already hired some new Speedwagon members since you mentioned summer and fishing :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I see, wouldn't have guessed it's a word in english too. fun fact: bær means "berry"
In german that's a bear for people that don't have ä on their keyboard.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Depends, is it even pronounced the same way? ä and your ae
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm quite busy, so I declined Farfs earlier already, but I might reconsider, if we get a bigger team together and it doesn't matter really If I don't make it to every round.
Yeah, I figured but thought I might as well ask. Not sure who else to ask that isn't already in the game though. :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, I figured but thought I might as well ask. Not sure who else to ask that isn't already in the game though. :oh
@zimbardo !


And yeah, the bonus of +-10% points didn't seem that harmful at first, 'cause I thought the first ones would be missing more answers and it would be like getting an extra one correct, but oh well :emocat Lesson learned.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@zimbardo !

And yeah, the bonus of +-10% points didn't seem that harmful at first, 'cause I thought the first ones would be missing more answers and it would be like getting an extra one correct, but oh well :emocat Lesson learned.
Kinda always get the feeling he's super busy as well but maybe that's me overestimating how busy scientists really are.

I guess I'll wait to see if @Ustegius and @zimbardo feel like we're a trio that could work before I sign myself up.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Orgz....i might play.
I tell you next week tho...i think it doesnt start til the 16th or smthn
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I suppose it's like the a in the english word "bad".:wonder
Then it's pretty similar yeah. What do you call your bears, Beere? :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Orgz....i might play.
I tell you next week tho...i think it doesnt start til the 16th or smthn
Oooooh you gonna join after all but on the enemy side? :rolleyes:
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
That must be a weird name to have. I can already imagine the possible school bullying :feelsbadman
Would you get bullied for being called bear? :XD
Like Torbjørn is "Thor Bear".
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's Sky's name and he's german D: !
Yeah but it's not the same like having the name in a place where it's the same word for bear.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Would you get bullied for being called bear? :XD
Like Torbjørn is "Thor Bear".
Idk I never knew anyone who had the same name as an animal in the language of the residing country. But kids can be horrible and such a name can give an easy setup.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Maybe it's a cultural thing, dunno.

@Battou, how many Leons do you know, out of curiosity?
Leons as in name? i know 1 "Leonardo" not sure if that counts, otherwise, 0 '-'
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Björn (bear) is a pretty common name here too. I have a friend and a cousin with that name, and no one really ever thought twice about it, or if they did they never made a big deal..
 
Top