Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I bought some boxes previously and had a decent amount of dupes though. I have enough credits to craft what I'm missing but it'd take up most of my reserve.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good morning boys n gamers.
@riki very anotomical xDD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Semi work story.
So the other day we had 2 hour brake after 6am.
My Co worker drove to an area to rest /Park. Everything was going well until 20 minutes to 7, I wake up to the sound of 2 queens arguing. Originally, I thought it was a heterosexual couple until I heard one guy saying 'you best not disrespect me anymore cuz I'ma punch you in the face'.

So I'm like damn, shit just got real!! Next he says, 'n if I disrespect you, you can punch me in the face'.

So I'm like damn (again) Man this is one unusual couple. Hope these mofos STFU so I can get some rest. I peeps over and it's two doods.

The other guys reaction after listening to his partner was hilarious tho. After a few minutes they left. I went back to sleep.

I title this piece 'Charlie N da queens'.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice play, Gary.

Riki, those places look super lovely, guess the trip was tiring but rewarding, that's nice^^
:poke

Holy woman you forgot to comment on my great fantastic weird work story in your list above. :emocat
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Sum fat fuks have no honor.Cheap shotting from behind liek dat :bnah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How did you get that xDD and knight0 which fat and where?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm kinda sad it's not Kirscheis :XD does Kircheis mean something?
Why do you even know that word? :XD And why sad, why would anyone name themselves after an ice cream flavor?

It's an old german surname, not sure what it means. I had an interesting encounter a few days ago in overwatch, during a game someone from the enemy team told me "I hope you're not my history teacher lol" in german, since his teacher's surname is Kircheis and it's a rare one. :lmao Was quite funny.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:oh



:nunogasm
Nice play. Reminds me of something similar an enemy McCree did in one of my ranked placement matches. He got up somewhere, to the side of us, none of us saw him and he ult-killed 5 of us.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And lol @Farfalla @Totinona spirit added me today, reminds me of your failed attempt to make me think that espious fellow yesterday was him. Gotta try harder to fool me :nah
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I always love the moment when the team hears the "It's high noon" and everyone starts frantically run in circles to see where the McCree is, so they'll know where to run/attack.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Cree's VA said that whenever he plays the game, he would say those words just to freak the other team out. :XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Cree's VA said that whenever he plays the game, he would say those words just to freak the other team out. :XD
Oh, I love that guy already.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Cree's VA said that whenever he plays the game, he would say those words just to freak the other team out. :XD
But how? There's no voice-chat with the enemy team right?
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Why not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:oh



:nunogasm
Does the character fire as if it had aimbot O_o?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
But how? There's no voice-chat with the enemy team right?
One word: troll.

Who ever said it was funny only on the opposing team.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Does the character fire as if it had aimbot O_o?
Kinda. His ultimate takes some time to aim, and unleashed a flurry of very deadly bullets. Longer you hold it, the more damage it inflicts.

Soldiers 76's ultimate is the literal aim-bot. All the bullets hit an auto-aimed target for a short while.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So not a true story then?

The german voices are surprisingly decent for the game so I'm using those.
 
Top