I bought some boxes previously and had a decent amount of dupes though. I have enough credits to craft what I'm missing but it'd take up most of my reserve.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice play, Gary.
Riki, those places look super lovely, guess the trip was tiring but rewarding, that's nice^^



Some dude named xi0.Didn't you see the OW gif?How did you get that xDD and knight0 which fat and where?
Why do you even know that word?I'm kinda sad it's not Kirscheisdoes Kircheis mean something?
And why sad, why would anyone name themselves after an ice cream flavor?
Was quite funny.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice play. Reminds me of something similar an enemy McCree did in one of my ranked placement matches. He got up somewhere, to the side of us, none of us saw him and he ult-killed 5 of us.Why not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Oh, I love that guy already.Cree's VA said that whenever he plays the game, he would say those words just to freak the other team out.![]()
But how? There's no voice-chat with the enemy team right?Cree's VA said that whenever he plays the game, he would say those words just to freak the other team out.![]()
Does the character fire as if it had aimbot O_o?Why not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
I dunno. I read it on Dorkly long ago.But how? There's no voice-chat with the enemy team right?
One word: troll.But how? There's no voice-chat with the enemy team right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kinda. His ultimate takes some time to aim, and unleashed a flurry of very deadly bullets. Longer you hold it, the more damage it inflicts.Does the character fire as if it had aimbot O_o?
Oh Gary's?Some dude named xi0.Didn't you see the OW gif?
yeOh Gary's?