Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Oh, then I won't talk more so I won't spoil anymore accidentally '-'

It was a great bunch of episodes though.
Watched it but still sad about the spoiler that was
Lars dying and Steven reviving him.
It was still good, and I need more. :darn
The lawyer gems(Zircon) reminded me of The Moomins for some reason
Also want a SU set next. :XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Watched it but still sad about the spoiler that was
Lars dying and Steven reviving him.
It was still good, and I need more. :darn
The lawyer gems(Zircon) reminded me of The Moomins for some reason
Also want a SU set next. :XD
Oh, now that you mention it, there is kind of a Hemulen feeling to the lawyers :D

I thought that if I host a Mafia game later this summer, I'd make it SU themed. Could we get you to play mafia then? :zomg
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Oh, now that you mention it, there is kind of a Hemulen feeling to the lawyers :D

I thought that if I host a Mafia game later this summer, I'd make it SU themed. Could we get you to play mafia then? :zomg
Yes! I would have too :XD Would it be a game with special/new mechanics?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yes! I would have too :XD Would it be a game with special/new mechanics?
Actually no. The game I have been wanting to host for a while, would be so called "Back to the Basics"-game.Mostly vanilla Townies and Goons. Maybe A Cop, A Doctor and Mafia Boss.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nao - strictly on a research based interest only.

I was watching this whistle documentary and wanted to know can you gals whistle?

Unlike most documentaries, this one was short one.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So farf which hero should I learn to be better at next? Perhaps Hanzo to get the monopoly on guys you hate.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So farf which hero should I learn to be better at next? Perhaps Hanzo to get the monopoly on guys you hate.
Junkrat is fairly kind to learn, and can be a massive help on certain maps.
It's also really good to get good at at least one Support hero who isn't Symetra. Ideally Mercy or Lucio.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, If you play Reinhardt, no one will ever tell you to switch. He's the only true Tank in Overwatch anyway.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Goodnight peeps, morning to others! :sexyarf
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Haven't seen SU. :oh But I might have to play too if it's a back-to-basics game.

I read that Swedish Cartoon Network rewrote a lesbian flirting scene from that show, to remove all the flirting. There was an outrage, fans pissed off that this would happen in Sweden in 2016. We're one of the top countries in the world when it comes to equality and LGBT rights, so it's really weird when something gets censored like that.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
@Charlie
I am a pro at whistling - where I'm from, they call me the whistlemeister.

As for your documentary - the premise was pretty solid (I, for one, don't believe there are enough whistling-related documentaries around), but they rapidly appeared to lose focus on the main issues and descend into unrelated waffling.
Not sure if the director really knew what he wanted to do/say with it.

Interviews were pretty lackluster - not even sure the bald guy knew what the aim of whistling actually was. He seemed to think it was something related to nice views, beaches or bad dance moves?!?
Also, on a side note, I wonder if he actually believed that using your hands like that was a necessity for whistling? Maybe he was confusing 'shouting' and 'whistling'?

The girl was better, she at least, mainly, focussed on the topic at hand - but even then, she didn't really have much to say on the subject. She could demonstrate, but didn't bring anything else to the documentary other than that.

Would not watch again.
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Read through a load of that game last night - there's 3 mafia right?
I have some suspicions - be fun to see how wrong I am
:derp
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Haven't seen SU. :oh But I might have to play too if it's a back-to-basics game.

I read that Swedish Cartoon Network rewrote a lesbian flirting scene from that show, to remove all the flirting. There was an outrage, fans pissed off that this would happen in Sweden in 2016. We're one of the top countries in the world when it comes to equality and LGBT rights, so it's really weird when something gets censored like that.
Oh yeah, that was suprising. They did similar thing with the show in UK too. It feels kinda an hypocrisy "Yeah, be gay as you want, just not in front of the kids, they might get ideas and ask diffucult questions from their parents",
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But yeah, SU has it's ups and down, but it is definetly the top cartoons of 2010s. Most likely will climb high on All-Time lists too. There will be cult rep for sure atleast.
 
Top