Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@zimbardo

Its always nice to see an educated response and understanding to these type of documentaries.
You sir, have profound understanding! :nod :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, I don't get the people knocking on current events. Really liking where this is going. Not to say too much.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Eh I likely won't like it when the main characters bullshit their way through Big Mom like they always do, but so far I've been liking her and her crew.

But I do understand people that don't like the plot with Sanji's family and the marriage.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki

Rajasthan High Court Judge - "PeAcOcK HaS PiOuS QuAlItIeS JuSt LiKe CoW -- PeAHeN DoEsN'T NeEd tO HaVe SeX tO gEt PrEgNanT,iT jUsT sWaLloWs 'TeArS' oF tHe pEaCoCk"

Interesting country eh @Farfalla .Still wanna vist this land? ^-^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Let's change your nick to Ex-pious since we're on similar topic *-*

I can link politicians cancer statements from any country btw.

Our federal deputy and his campaigns btw:
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I don't usually read spoilers, but now you made me curious. Gonna go check.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I need to stay away from the Fairy Tail forum while these fighting tournaments are running. Too much bullshit for me to handle at once :notlikethis
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Honestly, I've never cared any of these "If this and that would fight, who would win"-discussions. Because who really knows. And these convos tend to get really hot and aggressive, for a subject matter that is in the end pretty much meaningless.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Honestly, I've never cared any of these "If this and that would fight, who would win"-discussions. Because who really knows. And these convos tend to get really hot and aggressive, for a subject matter that is in the end pretty much meaningless.
Case closed :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It tends to degrade into back and forth bickering, which is where I extract myself when I notice it.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Atnoher thing in thse debates that often comes to my mind, is that why would those two (or three or whatever) want fight each other in the first place?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Atnoher thing in thse debates that often comes to my mind, is that why would those two (or three or whatever) want fight each other in the first place?
It's to satisfy the fanboys and girls that are common in a fanbase such as Fairy Tails. I don't think logic plays much of a part.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm hoping for some nice E3 reveals this june, especially in the Nintendo department.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's to satisfy the fanboys and girls that are common in a fanbase such as Fairy Tails. I don't think logic plays much of a part.
Fairy Tail speaks to a lot of such people eh?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm hoping for some nice E3 reveals this june, especially in the Nintendo department.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Fairy Tail speaks to a lot of such people eh?
Yes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk if I was super into a manga/anime I could totally see myself getting engaged in those "what if" discussions and enjoying them (and hopefully not crossing the 'overheated' boundary, lol, but you kinda have the moderation for abusive cases). I don't think it's a big deal for people to intensily discuss those xD, and what's the point of those events if they won't?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I dunno - I find those kind of discussions pretty fun.

The problem is when you have people discussing who have unreasonable throbbing hardons for one character or other and are assured that a single move/ability will trump everything else.

Then they aren't really there for discussions, but rather for wanton flag waving and shouting, as they forcefully ejaculate their one singular point at every response which is offered to them, even if the person they are discussing with has tried to address their point (without reading/thinking about the response they are directing their zealous preaching at).

Then it's no longer an interesting discussion, but rather a childish argument.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I dunno - I find those kind of discussions pretty fun.

The problem is when you have people discussing who have unreasonable throbbing hardons for one character or other and are assured that a single move/ability will trump everything else.

Then they aren't really there for discussions, but rather for wanton flag waving and shouting, as they forcefully ejaculate their one singular point at every response which is offered to them, even if the person they are discussing with has tried to address their point (without reading/thinking about the response they are directing their zealous preaching at).

Then it's no longer an interesting discussion, but rather a childish argument.
But isn't it always how you just described? There's no reasonable fan discussion of potential fights, since always some diehard fan of one character will overstate some of his abilities to the max.
Btw Hakuryuu would never lose to Kouen in a fight and I can write a 100 page essay to prove my point.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
But isn't it always how you just described? There's no reasonable fan discussion of potential fights, since always some diehard fan of one character will overstate some of his abilities to the max.
Not always - but most of the time.

Also, I tend to ignore those people and discuss only with those who are actually willing to read what I write.
Not that I do take part in that many character fight discussions...

Btw Hakuryuu would never lose to Kouen in a fight and I can write a 100 page essay to prove my point.
Nah - you can save your time.

I'll just take your word for it.
:invalid
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not that I do take part in that many character fight discussions...
Which mangas do you read/follow currently? I haven't seen you in the forums for the ones I read.
 
Top