Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I have KOF13 but haven't really played it much. They still haven't release 14 on Steam iirc.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Capcom are really a bunch of suckers thought. They've always been abusing the DLC system but now they're going too far with their greed. They don't even bother to complete the game anymore so they can sell more DLC afterward. One would need at least 200$ to unlock all the content of SF5 and it would still be worst than SSF4
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have KOF13 but haven't really played it much. They still haven't release 14 on Steam iirc.
KOF 13 is dope, you should play it more. you'll fcking love it
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
@TSPanda did you watch the latest Det. Conan movie? Seen it in the cinema a few days ago, was surprisingly good. But very few Mori scenes unfortunately.. I still wait for more Mori-centered movies, we only had like 2 :feelsbadman
omo its out already? i didnt realize, ill defo check it out. thanks for the info fam :verily
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ah, I missed the last ones :emocat


Saw a simple guacamole recipe on TV (from an Aussie chef, Wyis xD) and might try it tonight. Hopefully our super sweet avocados won't ruin it, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Mazino
Didn't know you're a latin singer :lmao




yeah i know ..you are now the 4 or 5 person to say that
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sees a lurking @Mazino in this Tower of God.
Wha, crackin bra?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Thought that was easy to get xD.
:feelsbadman
i was ? could be, was training for the sport entrance exam at the university which was yesterady and passed all except two, so i have to go to the second tryout on july 4 to pass one of the remaining two i failed either floor gymnastics or the parallel bars since you may fail in one disciplin
sup with you ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not everyone plays with super high DPI. Plus, if you're sniping, you don't necessarily want to use high DPI either. Plus, how much DPI you want/need also scales with the resolution you're playing the game in. The ability to aim with mouse and keyboard is just in general less constrictive if you're used to it. I understand preferring controller, but this is a consequence of learned behavior and mainly a symptom of console gamers not really having practical keyboard and mouse options. All things being equal I just think it's a better option. The only exception for me personally would be fighting games and maybe vehicle games.
You're exactly right, especially with the bold part. I played a lot of fps on my PS2 and have a lot of experience playing with both mouse and controller, but I would always prefer mouse and keyboard over controller if I have the option. It's slmply mechanically better and more natural and understandable for the brain to point with mouse, it's a lot closer to pointing with your real hand than with controller. So console gamers being used to it is the only real reason why I can think of why someone would use a controller for PC fps games.
The controller is better in some games, games like Dark Souls with 360 degree walking and jumping are much easier and better handled with controller.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
omo its out already? i didnt realize, ill defo check it out. thanks for the info fam :verily
Yeah it very recently came out in germany's cinemas. It's called Crimson love letter.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah i know ..you are now the 4 or 5 person to say that
--- Double Post Merged, ---


i was ? could be, was training for the sport entrance exam at the university which was yesterady and passed all except two, so i have to go to the second tryout on july 4 to pass one of the remaining two i failed either floor gymnastics or the parallel bars since you may fail in one disciplin
sup with you ?
Ah, good luck on the make-up ones and grats for passing the ones you did! :confetti
Me? I'm still just your favorite neighborhood poor brown guy on the struggle, waiting on the lottery-gwad to shine his or her mercies upon me. :XD.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You're exactly right, especially with the bold part. I played a lot of fps on my PS2 and have a lot of experience playing with both mouse and controller, but I would always prefer mouse and keyboard over controller if I have the option. It's slmply mechanically better and more natural and understandable for the brain to point with mouse, it's a lot closer to pointing with your real hand than with controller. So console gamers being used to it is the only real reason why I can think of why someone would use a controller for PC fps games.
The controller is better in some games, games like Dark Souls with 360 degree walking and jumping are much easier and better handled with controller.
Yeah, I played a ton of console FPS in my days as well. Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Timesplitters, Metroid Prime, etc. I would preferably never go back in that case (unless it was some amazing console exclusive game that I just had to play or something). It's part of the reason why Destiny 2 coming to PC somewhat intrigues me.

Only played the original somewhat, but I guess that's a bit of a preferential thing too. Most of the time I think I can get by in third person games with mouse and keyboard as well, but I guess it mostly depends on the actual game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, I played a ton of console FPS in my days as well. Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Timesplitters, Metroid Prime, etc. I would preferably never go back in that case (unless it was some amazing console exclusive game that I just had to play or something). It's part of the reason why Destiny 2 coming to PC somewhat intrigues me.

Only played the original somewhat, but I guess that's a bit of a preferential thing too. Most of the time I think I can get by in third person games with mouse and keyboard as well, but I guess it mostly depends on the actual game.
Oh Timesplitters 2 is one of my favorite games ever. It had so much that made it enjoyable. Many great game modes, characters, weapons.. I have nice memories with that one.
Yeah if it's an fps I really want to play but it's console exclusive I would also bite the bullet and play it with controller. The game is worth the less optimal controls there.

You can certainly get by with mouse and keyboard in these games too. Played all pc fighting games on keyboard and had no problem with it despite the previous controller experiences. It may be fallacious but I get the feeling of being more accurate and confident with my movement and jumps and having better reaction time in dark souls and some other similar games when using controller instead.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
i was ? could be, was training for the sport entrance exam at the university which was yesterady and passed all except two, so i have to go to the second tryout on july 4 to pass one of the remaining two i failed either floor gymnastics or the parallel bars since you may fail in one disciplin
sup with you ?
That's awesome, Maz^^ Hope you do well in it.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Pretty tiring day for a saturday
Aye - I hear that.

There always seems to be more to do on the weekend than on weekdays - crazy fucked up world we live in, when you have to use the working days to rest up from the off days...
:noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You can certainly get by with mouse and keyboard in these games too. Played all pc fighting games on keyboard and had no problem with it despite the previous controller experiences. It may be fallacious but I get the feeling of being more accurate and confident with my movement and jumps and having better reaction time in dark souls and some other similar games when using controller instead.
I was talking about third person games, whether shooter or action or rpg. Fighting games I would still go for a gamepad in almost all situations. Likewise with driving games or air games, though I haven't really run into that situation a ton yet, so who knows.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Krillin has Jeremiah's song as his ring tone in english dub of Super....:lmao im dead
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so @Ustegius quit in the middle of a mafia game :bnah
shame, shame, shame
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh Timesplitters 2 is one of my favorite games ever. It had so much that made it enjoyable. Many great game modes, characters, weapons.. I have nice memories with that one.
Yeah if it's an fps I really want to play but it's console exclusive I would also bite the bullet and play it with controller. The game is worth the less optimal controls there.

You can certainly get by with mouse and keyboard in these games too. Played all pc fighting games on keyboard and had no problem with it despite the previous controller experiences. It may be fallacious but I get the feeling of being more accurate and confident with my movement and jumps and having better reaction time in dark souls and some other similar games when using controller instead.
you gotta be kidding, pc game of keyboard? lol what game?
i tried once SSF4 on keyboard, you gotta hit 4 buttons just to do a shoryuken lmao it's no wonder you'll never see anyone playing with a keyboard at a fighting game tournament
--- Double Post Merged, ---
had a ssf4 madcatz stick for fighting game back then when i got tired of the xbox controller (garbage for fighting game, the stick is bad), expensive but was worth it if you love fighting games . was something like that but the design wasn't the same, had only Ryu on it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Was that a pic of your personal controller? Seems too have tons of use and abuse '+'.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Krillin has Jeremiah's song as his ring tone in english dub of Super....:lmao im dead
WHAAAAUU'?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Was that a pic of your personal controller? Seems too have tons of use and abuse '+'.
nah i said mine had only ryu drawn on it. I wanted one with Ken but couldn't find it, he was my favorite character after Juri and C.viper but that's only on SSF4. Overall i like ken and akuma the most.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
I want my money back.... I've been with Bleach since chapter 1 and this series has gone to great places. Bleach was my childhood and to see it have another shit arc, the Blood War, be atrocious for over 200 chapters is absolute BS in my opinion. I'm glad it's gone, because now I can't be disappointed any more than I already have been
We have a mothafackin genius among us :onoz He started reading when he was a 2 yo.Holy shiet :worship2
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Friggin hell, these terrorist attacks. And the same close friend who was a street away from the attack in Stockholm managed to be in central London at the time of this one as well.

She's okay though.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My Cousin was in that Market...
She was leaving when it started though thank god. What a mess.
 
Top