Don't follow any career that requires you to comprehend statements, Ki '-'We have a mothafackin genius among usHe started reading when he was a 2 yo.Holy shiet
![]()
Don't follow any career that requires you to comprehend statements, Ki '-'We have a mothafackin genius among usHe started reading when he was a 2 yo.Holy shiet
![]()
Maybe that's what you should do if you haven't already c:Don't follow any career that requires you to comprehend statements, Ki '-'
Not exactly. Took me a few years but i remember seeing all the panels and such when my uncle had them.![]()
So you haven't experienced infantile amenisa? Are you like Neverland's Ray or something?![]()
I remember loosely a whole bunch of things when I was younger.
Episode 20 aired on cartoon network....its when bulma calls him.Was that a pic of your personal controller? Seems too have tons of use and abuse '+'.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHAAAAUU'?
And how am i preventing her to play ow, keepy '-'@Battou LEAVE TUNA, I WANNA OW Ç.Ç
Thought you were in HS '-'And how am i preventing her to play ow, keepy '-'



Make the audio Japanese/Korean sometimes too.