Is this Yuri on Ice?


FOUR MORE DAYS AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE6weeks til vakay and Metrocon
Just have to be patient![]()
FOUR MORE DAYS AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*runs away naked*

You watched it too? Looks pretty sick, but I know better than expect their "trailer" to be exactly the same as the game when it's out, at the very least the graphics could go down the drain.Anthem![]()
The disclaimer before the trailer said it was all in-game footage though.You watched it too? Looks pretty sick, but I know better than expect their "trailer" to be exactly the same as the game when it's out, at the very least the graphics could go down the drain.
Well of course they would say that, and I do hope it's true. Then again they also said "exclusive" to like every game they showed but many will surely also be on PC.The disclaimer before the trailer said it was all in-game footage though.
Not sure how I feel about it being online co-op focused, but it did look pretty tits. New Metro looks good as well. Definitely crushed EA's conference yesterday, that was a joke.
Is this that "Bod Dylan of video games" they were talking about?"Exclusive" doesn't mean Xbox exclusive in this context because Xbox is technically apart of the Windows platform. Most of what they showed will be on PC actually.
Well, no problem with online coop. Just a shame that this is from the same studio that made the Mass Effect series. Just imagining this kind of thing for a game in that series is a bit sad, I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's EA trying to successfully market an IP of their developers. And we know that they don't pull that off very well.Yeah, I think that's how some moron at EA was marketing it....not that I understand the reference
Saying something is Bob Dylan implies something traditional, original, and influential. Hard to call something that isn't even released that...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---