Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I met this one person through WoW and I saw that she played Overwatch, so I randomly checked out her profile. Turns out she was Masters in S3, Grandmaster in S4, and Masters already this season. Guess most played? Mercy. :cookiehand
Yeah of course people need tanks/healers in high master/grandmaster/top500 too. My question was whether it's possible to go from bronze to master just by solo queueing mercy and supporting the random players you are given. This person you know probably played together in a group with friends to always have several reliable people on the DD positions.

Which reminds me of how strange the Overwatch ranking system really is. There's just 1 kind of skill number regardless of if you're solo queueing or in a party. In dota that was rightfully seperated into two different values and it's weird that it isn't like that here as well.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I always have the same problem when making avas with transparency. The file size. The site allows 100kt max, but my pngs are always 110-115 kt. And I have no ideas how to smoothly alter the file size. :/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Last time in Photoshop I used that option selected bellow (that's what I did for my avatar):



(Sry my PS is in portuguese, but the option should be in the same place anyway. Ah, and my PS is the CS one)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Last time in Photoshop I used that option selected bellow (that's what I did for my avatar):



(Sry my PS is in portuguese, but the option should be in the same place anyway. Ah, and my PS is the CS one)
Hah, that made it 99,9kb. Thanks!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also kinda copied your rectangle within soft cornered rectangle idea for borders. Sorry and thanks for that too :oh
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Thanks!

Took me so long to think of any cool anime brothers other than Ed and Al. Then it clicked, and I felt kinda embarrassed that I didn't think Uchuu Kyodai right away.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Last time in Photoshop I used that option selected bellow (that's what I did for my avatar):



(Sry my PS is in portuguese, but the option should be in the same place anyway. Ah, and my PS is the CS one)
You have your taskbar at the top?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hah, that made it 99,9kb. Thanks!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also kinda copied your rectangle within soft cornered rectangle idea for borders. Sorry and thanks for that too :oh
LOL dw xD glad I could help '-'
Cool set ^^ yday I had a Saint Seiya hype (we're playing a SS game) and wanted to make an Aiolos / Aiolia set. Then procrastination hit me hard in the face @.@
You have your taskbar at the top?
Ah, menus are on top D: so I rather have all my shortcuts and comands on the top as well.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Last time in Photoshop I used that option selected bellow (that's what I did for my avatar):



(Sry my PS is in portuguese, but the option should be in the same place anyway. Ah, and my PS is the CS one)
the taskbar at the top :notlikethis
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tell me about it....i was up at 4am and the news said it was 85degrees at night...wtf
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yup...ac was set at 74 and was still 78 in the house x/
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dang, it's cool here; it's only 76f ATM.
 
Top