Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Since when 50 % is equal to 70 % :kappa


Unless you talking about not all matches but last few days :teehee
Huh? It was 70% last time I checked xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wtf you go8ng
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pufferfish....?
:lmao
Wut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why you going to new guinea?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Zenyatta with Tennis balls as weapon sounds awesome :zomg

I don't think Lucio should get another skin ( he probably will ... )



My Sombra stats... I know that my accuracy suck I want to improve it something around 10 %
Wait, Sombra can't crit? Or is it bugged? :notsure
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Was playing "Lags of legends" and i noticed that they changed the honor system. Basically now toxic players will find it hard to get fragments keys or slower than normal. Nice step Riot to improve your community but you create hypocrites as well, Now ppl will be fake nice to get honors. Personally i don't care, i won't change my behavior because of some keys
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Was playing "Lags of legends" and i noticed that they changed the honor system. Basically now toxic players will find it hard to get fragments keys or slower than normal. Nice step Riot to improve your community but you create hypocrites as well, Now ppl will be fake nice to get honors. Personally i don't care, i won't change my behavior because of some keys
They should just remove the text chat tbh.Chat does more harm than good.I have never seen anyone trying to make any meaningful conversation that actually benefits the team through chat.Okay,maybe once or twice in like a thousand games.But pretty much every single game there's some tard who keeps shit talking.Chat's pretty much useless.You already have pings for communication.You could maybe use chat to have good time with your friends by joking and shit but you could use discord or skype or something when you are playing with friends you know.

Also,you are too honest to a fault.Just like Luffy and Natsu :kappa

Since I've started playing yesterday again,I just utter the magic words "/mute all" when ever someone tries to argue with me or someone else.League has never been more fun.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So instead of adding voice they should remove the only form of communication the game has? :lmao

After many years of playing the game, I no longer give a care to what random bads write honestly. I'm more amused/entertained by it than anything else.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
So instead of adding voice they should remove the only form of communication the game has? :lmao

After many years of playing the game, I no longer give a care to what random bads write honestly. I'm more amused/entertained by it than anything else.
We already have pings for communication that matters.Did you even read the entire post? :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
League doesn't have the technology for voice chat?
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
League doesn't have the technology for voice chat?
I'm pretty sure Riot can implement voice chat if they wanted to,which they don't want to do yet apparently according to this.I think it'll be stupid to think that they aren't competent enough to add a voice chat and are just making excuses :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know how they are going to solve them though.It's more of a behavioural problem which won't appear when people are taught to be nice by their parents or guardians when they are still young.Idk wtf is Riot even going to do about this xd
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'm pretty sure Riot can implement voice chat if they wanted to,which they don't want to do yet apparently according to this.I think it'll be stupid to think that they aren't competent enough to add a voice chat and are just making excuses :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know how they are going to solve them though.It's more of a behavioural problem which won't appear when people are taught to be nice by their parents or guardians when they are still young.Idk wtf is Riot even going to do about this xd
Ofc they can add voice chat but it would bring harm more than good.


Just imagine if those ppl speak instead of type.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Ofc they can add voice chat but it would bring harm more than good.


Just imagine if those ppl speak instead of type.
Well,maybe they think it's funny to say that to a complete stranger when said stranger hasn't said anything offensive to them before that >.>'' Atleast when we flame we have a legit reason :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is what happened in a game of mine


And this was when we couldn't mute pings.Freeman forbid they (the community) gets voice chat :lmao
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
And this was when we couldn't mute pings.Freeman forbid they (the community) gets voice chat :lmao
I would flame you for staying afk in base many times:3c, You're in a safe zone since you're a mangahelper ;p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
We already have pings for communication that matters.Did you even read the entire post? :lmao
Yeah I did. And sure, it's not like Pings aren't capable of being as annoying as anything anyone could write in chat, hence them adding ping muting not too long ago.


League doesn't have the technology for voice chat?
They do. The thing Knightmare linked to is years old and was from a moron who no longer works at Riot. It's supposedly in the pipeline now since the new client was released. When it'll happen, who knows, but at least the "voice chat is toxic" excuse isn't being uttered by anyone employed by them anymore. When Lyte first said this, I sort of thought to myself that the "toxicity" that could potentially arise from voice chat is no different than someone buying a cosmetic and being told by someone else to refund it when they play bad ( as "lol so bad, refund your skin" is a rather common thing to hear). So skins are "toxic" as well, I guess they shouldn't exist either?


In the end, this Lyte guy was a pedantic cancer for the game and had next to nothing to do with the Tech side of things anyway. Someone higher up just told him to come up with this excuse since a large portion at Riot were brainwashed by his anti-toxicity crusade at the time. The reality is, voice chat wouldn't have been possible until they ditched the old client anyways.

Some people are optimistic about people not being willing to vocalize abusive behavior as much as writing it, but who cares. In the end, the mute button will exists on all fronts and the game will be 99% the same. I don't even use the feature with randoms in Overwatch, so I have no idea why anyone be vehemently against it being added when there'd be no requirement to use it.
 
Top