I didn't play competitive at all since I get platinumVici how's the road to diamond at your end?![]()

I didn't play competitive at all since I get platinumVici how's the road to diamond at your end?![]()

Wtf you go8ngPaupa New Guinea
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Huh? It was 70% last time I checked xDSince when 50 % is equal to 70 %
Unless you talking about not all matches but last few days![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WutWtf you go8ng
Pufferfish....?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Wait, Sombra can't crit? Or is it bugged?Zenyatta with Tennis balls as weapon sounds awesome
I don't think Lucio should get another skin ( he probably will ... )
![]()
My Sombra stats... I know that my accuracy suck I want to improve it something around 10 %![]()

yeah finally back homeHai lawl, you good?
They should just remove the text chat tbh.Chat does more harm than good.I have never seen anyone trying to make any meaningful conversation that actually benefits the team through chat.Okay,maybe once or twice in like a thousand games.But pretty much every single game there's some tard who keeps shit talking.Chat's pretty much useless.You already have pings for communication.You could maybe use chat to have good time with your friends by joking and shit but you could use discord or skype or something when you are playing with friends you know.Was playing "Lags of legends" and i noticed that they changed the honor system. Basically now toxic players will find it hard to get fragments keys or slower than normal. Nice step Riot to improve your community but you create hypocrites as well, Now ppl will be fake nice to get honors. Personally i don't care, i won't change my behavior because of some keys


We already have pings for communication that matters.Did you even read the entire post?So instead of adding voice they should remove the only form of communication the game has?
After many years of playing the game, I no longer give a care to what random bads write honestly. I'm more amused/entertained by it than anything else.

Trekking Holiday. Leave tomorrow at 3 am and fly into Kokoda. Idk Google itWhy you going to new guinea?
I'm pretty sure Riot can implement voice chat if they wanted to,which they don't want to do yet apparently according to this.I think it'll be stupid to think that they aren't competent enough to add a voice chat and are just making excusesLeague doesn't have the technology for voice chat?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Voice chat in LoL would not work..League doesn't have the technology for voice chat?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ofc they can add voice chat but it would bring harm more than good.I'm pretty sure Riot can implement voice chat if they wanted to,which they don't want to do yet apparently according to this.I think it'll be stupid to think that they aren't competent enough to add a voice chat and are just making excuses
I don't know how they are going to solve them though.It's more of a behavioural problem which won't appear when people are taught to be nice by their parents or guardians when they are still young.Idk wtf is Riot even going to do about this xd--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well,maybe they think it's funny to say that to a complete stranger when said stranger hasn't said anything offensive to them before that >.>'' Atleast when we flame we have a legit reasonOfc they can add voice chat but it would bring harm more than good.
Just imagine if those ppl speak instead of type.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would flame you for staying afk in base many timesAnd this was when we couldn't mute pings.Freeman forbid they (the community) gets voice chat![]()
, You're in a safe zone since you're a mangahelper ;p
Yeah I did. And sure, it's not like Pings aren't capable of being as annoying as anything anyone could write in chat, hence them adding ping muting not too long ago.We already have pings for communication that matters.Did you even read the entire post?![]()
They do. The thing Knightmare linked to is years old and was from a moron who no longer works at Riot. It's supposedly in the pipeline now since the new client was released. When it'll happen, who knows, but at least the "voice chat is toxic" excuse isn't being uttered by anyone employed by them anymore. When Lyte first said this, I sort of thought to myself that the "toxicity" that could potentially arise from voice chat is no different than someone buying a cosmetic and being told by someone else to refund it when they play bad ( as "lol so bad, refund your skin" is a rather common thing to hear). So skins are "toxic" as well, I guess they shouldn't exist either?League doesn't have the technology for voice chat?