

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why you worried about my meat?Why are you online?
Don't you have some meat to attend to?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Heh was gonna make a similar commentWhy you worried about my meat?![]()


That company that made him has tracer, reaper, widow, pharah, soldier and winston only. There were also some special limited editions. Reaper's normal one is the same but black, the white one was a limited version.Okay, that looks actually adorable. Man, I wish they had a Sombra one. If they ever gonna make one of her, totally gonna get it.
Yeah they got 6 heroes, with a few variations for each. There was also a special black reaper with red eyes for some Blizzard event.They have other models from OW as well, and the LoL Jinx looks super cool. Those are quite expensive here tho (around US $30) so I try to stay away from them.
Maybe but idk. I wanted the white reaper and that one can't just be bought somewhere since he was some exclusive so I could only get it off someone who got it back then during some Blizzard event or something.That's also the price in stores here. Maybe it's cheaper online.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I feel ya D: altho today I'll finally be back home (and sleep for 10h+)So busy currently, no way to OW ;-;
Ty
I'm improving ^^