Last Person to Post Wins - O is for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I have a question. How come since the change to the new vb, I cant see who is viewing the thread unless they are a mod? ._.
I only see jorped
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I usually only see myself and other guests listed......I can look into it.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Umm Well add some seasonings of course Naomi..
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oi kdown i thought u were supposed to post more than me in the last thread :poke
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
...I got sidetracked with a family outing this weekend D:
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Umm Well add some seasonings of course Naomi..
Seasonings? What do you add? You have to keep in mind that I'm a complete idiot when it comes to cooking.

...I got sidetracked with a family outing this weekend D:
kdowns, you're not very convincing with that cover story. Go on, you can tell everyone about us... :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:cookiestare
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
o.o Naomi, I don't even know what state you live in D:

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

And I usually just had a raman noodle sauce packet that comes with ramen noodles o.o
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
She lives in Texas cowboy. ;)

I usually only see myself and other guests listed......I can look into it.
I double check around spam time when someone is most definitely viewing it and its the same. And yea, I can see myself and the guests thats all. I sometimes notice mods too (particularly Noamy....).
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
o.o Naomi, I don't even know what state you live in D:
State of dizziness:derp

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

phantasmic noblesse
:lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So tired...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
D: Now she isn't responding xD ....

Long Day Riki? D:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, pretty much.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hohoho, just saw a good Amy Winehouse joke. Shall we start or do we wait until tomorrow to make the jokes? :neutral
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
She should of went to rehab.... But she said no no no... Look where she is at now... Had to start it..
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I think we gave it about 10 minutes with Micheal jackson.

Elton John will perform at Amy Winehouse's funeral with a beautiful rendition of Candle Under The Spoon.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
She lives in Texas cowboy. ;)

I double check around spam time when someone is most definitely viewing it and its the same. And yea, I can see myself and the guests thats all. I sometimes notice mods too (particularly Noamy....).
That I do.

And what can I say? :derp
I was born in D.Gray-Man forums, but grew up in the Fun Forum.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
That I do.

And what can I say? :derp
I was born in D.Gray-Man forums, but grew up in the Fun Forum.
o.o Wait we do live in the same state o.o
Someone never leaves the forums :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I still confuse the correct order the O and A go in your name. =/

Another one downsy

Can all those waiting to make a joke about Amy Winehouse please form a line.

It's what she would've wanted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top