well if they spend alot of money, its ur fault then
Yeah i know
I'm afraid scav is right jorped. Money is kind of a bid deal.
You've spent way too much time on mangahelpers though.
Starting reading mangas was definitely bad for me. But it's my fault for not being able to separate stuff. All my friends also have interests like me, but they know when they should spend time studying and when they can relax.
after the System Digital exam, they started studying for Math Analyse, and i was reading Ippo instead. I started studying for it like 1 day after them, though they were at my and my friend house, that his also of my course. I ended only studying two days . and the exam had half of the stuff from the semester, and i had missed a lot of classed because of the nights where i went out. Sleeping in the mooring sounds a lot better than going to the class seeing my teacher that btw was kinda crazy. I mean if you saw some of the stuff she did ....

I ended passing maths analise and had better mark on that exam than each of my friends instead one. In the end i could have ended with a 14 or a 15 but i ended with a 11, which kinda sucks. After the exam is when i get upset which is kinda ridiculous.
And on the previous night instead of being reviewing the stuff for the exam or maybe sleeping i was reading some chapters of Ippo at 2:00 am
The exam was only at 3:00 pm but someone normal would be able of play while they have a test so close. That isn't my case

I am a disappointment and still very child unfortunately on some big. I am playing with my future basically
take a year, find a little job and work full time. u'll learn the value of money and how to organize ur life. then back to university after that.
That would probably end making me realize how life really is. And my dad says that to me a lot of times
---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------
It is Yotsuba&! or Yotsubato! but not Yotsubato&! (&=to)
Didn't know that
