Discussion - Lavilla Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Lavilla Discussion Thread

immblueversion

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's ラビリア (Rabiria), not ラビラ (Rabira).

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I really hope to see her next chapter. As she’s most likely the second female of the crew (unless it ends up being the bunny girl) and rival to Rebecca. Also as she’s totally snobbish and flawed, she would have the most interesting character development (bar my player Weisz) because she isn’t perfect from the beginning.

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I really hope to see her next chapter. As she’s most likely the second female of the crew (unless it ends up being the bunny girl) and rival to Rebecca. Also as she’s totally snobbish and flawed, she would have the most interesting character development (bar my player Weisz) because she isn’t perfect from the beginning.
I’m sure we’ll see Lavilla soon since she did say she wanted Shiki to be apart of her next video and I think the bunny girl will join after Lavilla as the third female on the ship. Also I think Lavilla could be rich which would explain her being so snobbish so I think Lavilla can develop from a snobbish rich to a much nicer girl.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Since Jinn uses Wind, His Wind Ether Gear, then that of Labila could be Water Ether Gear
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I remember that Wendy was originally going to be the Water Dragon Slayer. So a Water Ether Gear for Labilia would not be bad for her, plus she lives in Blue Garden, and Rebecca will manage one, in a future an Ether Gear of Type Shot or Light Type or something like that. Therefore, in addition to that the Convin Water Well with the Wind since they want to match it with Jinn, and it is likely that when they meet again it will be with a lot of Friction
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Water Ether Gear in the Future

Water Ether Gear

In Trivia.
Dragon Slayer of Water, Original Concept for Wendy.
Water Ether Gear is Posible for Labilia.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Well, Labilia is still a Headache, her current whereabouts are unknown, because if I manage to leave the planet then we will see her to Blue Garden. But if I could not have to go with Shiki and the others back to Blue Garden.
Well what I know is that with that last one it would be a great comedy material of the Conflicts of Rebecca and Labila.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Lavilla is a complex character. A jerkass without any doubt. when it looked liek she would do a kind thing she just immediatly did not. One wodner why she is such jerkish to Rebecca? one can say thats cause she is better at Videos and therefore rub it in her face. Rebecca has unfort not that developed videos but if that is the only reason then I feel that is a weak one. She seems to be jerkish to everyone
and then we foudn her at Drakken Joe being tortured, even for a bully that was extreme. Something tells me Shiki and gang would want to save her. Question is more though, Will Lavilla lawys be a bully, or will she slowly btu surely go through character development? Just beings aved and then showing bullying reason is not good. Better be something deeper there.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
lavilla is jealous of rebecca because she has a bigger breast