Games - League of Legends | Page 80 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I don't like them, they are the bad guys...

I already explained this :lmao

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
meh not watching, gonna rest my eyes

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
When even Chauster is saying it's a stupid move, someone who was on CLG and loves all of those guys, you know it's dumb. Watch Chauster's stream when he's online, I'm not a CLG fan, nor of his, but that guy isn't afraid to say anything. He's pretty entertaining IMO.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I don't like them, they are the bad guys...

I already explained this :lmao
lulz. your favorite champ disagree with you

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I want to see DIG do well, but I don't feel like it'll happen. I'm definitely looking forward to CLG being shitty and mediocre at best for another split though...that never gets old. CLG Zorozero inc...lel

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
lulz. your favorite champ disagree with you
Warwick wants to rip Soraka's heart off and killed half Ionia with Singed... not a very good guy attitude tbh :XD

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Norway
When even Chauster is saying it's a stupid move, someone who was on CLG and loves all of those guys, you know it's dumb. Watch Chauster's stream when he's online, I'm not a CLG fan, nor of his, but that guy isn't afraid to say anything. He's pretty entertaining IMO.
I watched a game of Chauster Amumu jungle a couple days ago, seriously boring shit. It was 67 minutes long or something, enemy team turtle maximum in base, not even moving outside when no one was near from Chauster's team, and Chauster's team too afraid to dive. I mean WTF the turret is basically NOT THERE when you have full build on Amumu, WTF. JUST GO.

But yeah I watched his stream during the holidays when no TSM guys were streaming, mostly because of his Yasuo spam, which was pretty fun to watch even if it was a smurf.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I want to see DIG do well, but I don't feel like it'll happen. I'm definitely looking forward to CLG being shitty and mediocre at best for another split though...that never gets old. CLG Zorozero inc...lel
DIG suck, CLG are better than last year but they're still CLG. C9 and TSM will be at the top. maybe EG, dunnot how it's gonna for them. coast might be on the rise, followed by curse. i see DIG and their Dumbzz at the very bottom

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I watched a game of Chauster Amumu jungle a couple days ago, seriously boring shit. It was 67 minutes long or something, enemy team turtle maximum in base, not even moving outside when no one was near from Chauster's team, and Chauster's team too afraid to dive. I mean WTF the turret is basically NOT THERE when you have full build on Amumu, WTF. JUST GO.

But yeah I watched his stream during the holidays when no TSM guys were streaming, mostly because of his Yasuo spam, which was pretty fun to watch even if it was a smurf.
I don't watch him all of the time, but never saw him jungle Amumu, honestly. But yeah, Yasuo spam was pretty funny. His analysis is pretty interesting as well. He basically admits TSM will probably win this split, no CLG favoritism there. Pretty funny to hear his thoughts on the infrastructure in NA/EU and his thoughts on the Monte thing after the fact. Like the fact that no one is going to install curfews on players if the players have all of the power. Same with him basically stating that Reginald would never get rid of Oddone or Dyrus just because they might underperform a bit, as it would hurt TSM's brand too much.

All of this is so retarded in comparison to how Korea operates. I mean, it makes the personalities great to follow, but the competition might suffer a bit.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

DIG suck, CLG are better than last year but they're still CLG. C9 and TSM will be at the top. maybe EG, dunnot how it's gonna for them. coast might be on the rise, followed by curse. i see DIG and their Dumbzz at the very bottom
Not really...

DIG finished 3rd in the Spring Split, and 6th in the playoffs.

CLG finished 4th in the Spring Split, and 5th in the playoffs.

DIG finished 5th in the Summer Split, and 4th in the playoffs.

CLG finished 6th in the Summer Split, and 5th in the playoffs.

And they finished 4-4 in head-to-head matches over both splits.

So if anything, DIG was marginally better than CLG. Potential doesn't mean shit here. Only CLG would take Nien, a top 3 ADC in the Spring Split and play him Toplane...rofl

I said I hope they do well, mainly because I like imaqtpie, scarra, and kiwikid. I could give a shit about Crumbz and Cruzer, the latter I don't even know honestly. Doesn't mean I think it'll happen, just that I'd like to see them do well. I expect more fails from CLG, history doesn't tell me to think anything else. I'm not even sure if Dexter is going to be available for Week 1...lol. CLG has shown me nothing that would make me think they'll be better than last year...I don't know what you're watching.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
for CLG im talking bout Battle of Atlantic and IEM, they still went 1-2 against Fnatic. Aphromoo and trick not doing bad. imagine if it was DIG instead lol. instead DIG showed us a pretty lame performance at BoTA. 0 progress. and what u're telling above is meaningless we all know NA lcs was only about 3 teams and the gap was extremelly big between C9, Vulcun, TSM and the rest of NA. so ending 4th, 5th, 6th all the same, all bad because the gap was too big. but anyway i'll leave you with for hope for DIG as far as im concerned i dont give a single fck bout those team CLG or DIG was just saying my opinion

also scarra seems so off now, since diana became irrelevant you don't see anything good form him

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
for CLG im talking bout Battle of Atlantic and IEM, they still went 1-2 against Fnatic. Aphromoo and trick not doing bad. imagine if it was DIG instead lol. instead DIG showed us a pretty lame performance at BoTA. 0 progress. and what u're telling above is meaningless we all know NA lcs was only about 3 teams and the gap was extremelly big between C9, Vulcun, TSM and the rest of NA. so ending 4th, 5th, 6th all the same, all bad because the gap was too big. but anyway i'll leave you with for hope for DIG as far as im concerned i dont give a single fck bout those team CLG or DIG was just saying my opinion

also scarra seems so off now, since diana became irrelevant you don't see anything good form him
So all of a sudden BotA means something? It's just one series. Both teams have had an equal amount of changes, with CLG having two members that weren't with them last split. Trick is gone, Dexter is in now, but they wouldn't let him back into the country after the holidays for some reason and it looks like he won't be with them for week 1 either. Kelby said something on Twitter about them getting some luck, so maybe something has changed, but that's what it looks like right now.

No, C9 wasn't in the Spring Split, so your point isn't really valid. The only difference was the win distribution, since C9 only lost 3 times in 28 matches. Either way, CLG and DIG were even at best. CLG hasn't even managed a positive record in the last two splits, DIG at least managed that in Spring. It's not about me hoping, I just like those three guys and want to see them do well, that's it. And I'm not willing to say which team is better at the moment, maybe CLG...but I'm not impressed by their performances so far either. And Aphromoo...he's an upgrade mechanically over Chauster, and DL can say whatever he wants about them stomping in scrims, we've seen none of that translate into real games. It's become comical at this point, honestly.

Those teams are like two sides of the same mediocre coin. CLG makes too many stupid changes and DIG not enough. That changed this season for DIG, not CLG. We'll have to see.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
so millenium won. ended 3/3 on my predictions, not bad for the first day

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

So all of a sudden BotA means something? It's just one series. Both teams have had an equal amount of changes, with CLG having two members that weren't with them last split. Trick is gone, Dexter is in now, but they wouldn't let him back into the country after the holidays for some reason and it looks like he won't be with them for week 1 either. Kelby said something on Twitter about them getting some luck, so maybe something has changed, but that's what it looks like right now.

No, C9 wasn't in the Spring Split, so your point isn't really valid. The only difference was the win distribution, since C9 only lost 3 times in 28 matches. Either way, CLG and DIG were even at best. CLG hasn't even managed a positive record in the last two splits, DIG at least managed that in Spring. It's not about me hoping, I just like those three guys and want to see them do well, that's it. And I'm not willing to say which team is better at the moment, maybe CLG...but I'm not impressed by their performances so far either.

Those teams are like two sides of the same mediocre coin. CLG makes too many stupid changes and DIG not enough. That changed this season for DIG, not CLG. We'll have to see.
oh i didnt mean trick sorry, was talking bout their mid laner. the one that played ziggs and beat peke, link i think. And IEM +BoTA certainly mean more than summer split or spring split. since teams changed and meta changed. All the team showed they're getting better during the preseason except DIG. Coast dominated NACL, CLG didnt do that bad on IEM and BoTA,TSM got bjergsen. curse didn't show much at least they managed to get back in there and seems like they're better with that roster change. What did DIG show? nothing except a lame performance at BoTA unless i missed it they didnt show any sign of progress and if they're at the same lvl of last split they won't amount to much once again. c9 wasn't there? what season you're talking bout then? 8 months ago? 1 year ago? those results matter now? lulz

and when i said CLG still being CLG i meant they still rely too much on DL, always wanna give him the kills. And DL still going for the late game, split pushing stuff.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Scav, all I said was that DIG, overall, has performed better than CLG since the start of LCS ...and no one can really dispute that if you look at the actual results. It's marginal, but true. As far as going forward, I have no idea...I'm not impressed with either of them.

DIG wasn't in IEM for one, all they had were two games against an Alliance team that they probably had minimal info on. Plus, CLG 2-0'd that Turkish team and then lost to Fnatic...impressive. Yeah they took a game off of them, but they still got rid of TrickZ after it. So okay, Link won lane against xPeke one game, Ziggs vs Orianna, which is Zigg's lane to lose anyway.

So if we just go by BotA, DIG was 0-2'd by Alliance, and CLG was 0-2'd by Alternate. With Dexter in instead of Trickz, they couldn't even take a game off of Alternate, who's clearly a worse team than Fnatic, with what they consider is a "better" lineup.

My point is the sample size is too small to draw any hard conclusions yet. It's even smaller for DIG. So, I don't know.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
wtv dude both CLG and DIG suck. the number of fck i give bout those 2 teams is not greater than 0. you simply like arguing over anything. basically u're arguing cuz i said DIG suck and CLG might have improved cuz they showed something during preseason lulz. okay CLG also suck. what now? you gonna say they doesnt suck? lol

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
All I said was that I hope DIG does well because I like those three guys. I just disagree that CLG is better than they were last year, and therefore better than DIG. Based on what? Losing to Alternate and Fnatic? Neither have proven shit to me. If you're going to make a judgment on 5 games (wow 1-4...impressive), then making a judgment on 2 games is even dumber. But suit yourself.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
PEACE!

jump to 3:16↓

this is so hilarious:lmao If you understand piano/music then you can see he's not playing it for real and they only added the sonata to the video, but... LOL

Gambit content manager is the best of best :lmao

*not the interview, look to the left

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

*of course if you care about the interview, you can turn english captions on

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Funny vid xD

Last edited by a moderator:

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
patch 4.1 is so dumb

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
What?

The tower change?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
The Shyv, Annie and Riven deserved nerfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.