Games - League of Legends | Page 60 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Norway
His Jayce era? Dyrus was the best Jayce in NA... Zion has always been good on carry tops in general though.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
His Jayce era? Dyrus was the best Jayce in NA... Zion has always been good on carry tops in general though.
jayce was always banned against zion not against dyrus. he's the one who started to bring him back in the table also the reason why GGU ended 2nd that split despite having one of the worst start. Dyrus never been innovative. top lane innovation was coming from zion and voyboy in NA

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

from leaguepedia^^
"Has a reputation of playing a phenomenal Jayce, such that he's become a standard ban for many teams facing CST."

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
jayce was always banned against zion not against dyrus. he's the one who started to bring him back in the table also the reason why GGU ended 2nd that split despite having one of the worst start
Wat? Please dude I watched NA way more than you back then. Jayce was a very common ban against Dyrus. He was super famous for his Jayce rofl. Even the Worlds animation video had Dyrus AS JAYCE because he rekked so many faces with him in the spring split xD I wouldn't give credit to Zion for bringing Jayce back lol.

I'm not arguing against him being a carry for his team. GGU/Coast has always been a crap team with a few star players, now Shiptur and Zion. That spring split was super weird though, with DIG and Curse crumbling completely at the end. No one really considered GGU the 2nd best team in NA despite their result in the play-off.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

He was good on Jayce no doubt. Maybe I phrased badly as what I meant to say is that Dyrus was also a phenomenal Jayce and it was arguably his main champion for a long time. I found it weird how you praised Zion for Jayce and didn't mention Dyrus which I deemed as ignorance of Dyrus' Jayce.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
sorry but i don't remember jayce being a 100% ban against TSM :cookiehand
zion best jayce NA, deal with it :hip zion didnt go to world so he had no animation

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
sorry but i don't remember jayce being a 100% ban against TSM :cookiehand
zion best jayce NA, deal with it :hip zion didnt go to world so he had no animation
I won't deal with something I disagree with, rofl. Have fun :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Btw was Jayce really 100% ban against Coast or you just made that up? I'm way too lazy to check on something like that. Anyway that has a lot to do with Coast having so few threats too, not just Zion being a superb Jayce. Everyone had to ban out Zion as that's the only guy that was worth banning out. On TSM all players attracted bans, yes even Regi xD

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
lulz. dyrus signature champ is singed not jayce :nah

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

yeah he wrecked face then it became a 100% ban.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
lulz. dyrus signature champ is singed not jayce :nah
No it's not. Dyrus' favorite champ is Singed from old times. He hasn't played him in competitive in forever because Singed sucks, so it's not his signature champ.

An updated animation now would have Dyrus as Mundo probably, and Zion as Jax just because of those 2 games xD

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

God all this posting really shows how uninterested I am in this LCS game. Only have it on in the background.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
The ¨innovative¨ thingy is debatable btw. I don't recall any team in NA picking double AP teams before Dyrus started playing a lot of Rumble and Karthus top.

something they didnt mention those jayce ban were successive from when they started til the end of the split :cookiehand
It doesn't make your statement less wrong though. And I'm too lazy to even check if that's true btw, lol.

Also, DIG didn't go to Worlds but Scarra got a Gragas animation anyway.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Huh? Is that so? Or is it just for PvP? I just bought 6 boots when we played 1v1 with Utsune in a custom the day before. Of course, ms does not stack. However, I also know that GP10 is one and only. Perhaps because it was a new implementation that they decided to add such a restriction. For the distinction you ask, they need to do a complete overhaul of items. Not sure if it's time consuming or not, but I doubt Riot will be prioritizing it any time soon.
Yeah, they added it, I thought. Maybe it was an idea on PBE that never went live. To be honest, I've never done that by accident, so I've never had to test it. Maybe the change was making the MS not stack, idk.

You should read the articles you post Gary, it says the skin is 975 rp ^^

Dunno how you found it odd looking at first and then suddenly it's amazing just because you grasped the concept, rofl. To me it looks spectacular. Must have it.
I saw the price later. Like any PBE post for new shit on Surrender@20, it's WIP. The info wasn't on there when I posted it, as they add stuff as it comes.

I just glanced at the original model pic, with the blue background for a second and posted the news here. I didn't look at it for more than a second. It looked like a Protoss :XD...I added my thoughts immediately after once i realized what it was.

Regardless of his performance on Jayce (whatever who cares), the only bans Zion was consistently attracting were Riven bans. And no one would think of Zion as anything but the "Riven Guy" in the LCS.

Last edited:

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
The ¨innovative¨ thingy is debatable btw. I don't recall any team in NA picking double AP teams before Dyrus started playing a lot of Rumble and Karthus top.

It doesn't make your statement less wrong though. And I'm too lazy to even check if that's true btw, lol.

Also, DIG didn't go to Worlds but Scarra got a Gragas animation anyway.
DIG have been there for a long time and no my statement is true. use the context. unless you thought when i say 100% i meant from the very beginning of the split til the end. meaning he had 0 game played on it lulz

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Scav, no one thinks of ZionSpartan when someone mentions Jayce in the context of the NA LCS. Fuck, I'd think of Nyjacky before Zion. :lmao

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Regardless of his performance on Jayce (whatever who cares), the only bans Zion was consistently attracting were Riven bans. And no one would think of Zion as anything but the "Riven Guy" in the LCS.
That scrub didn't even win the Best Riven NA tournament.

unless you thought when i say 100% i meant from the very beginning of the split til the end.
That's what 100 % means, yes.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Scav, no one thinks of ZionSpartan when someone mentions Jayce in the context of the NA LCS. Fuck, I'd think of Nyjacky before Zion. :lmao
well i do :hip

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Did Nyjacky play Jayce? I don't even remember that. I remember people playing him mid overall though. I recall Froggen on Jayce for example.

But yeah I consider Zion more of the "Riven guy". The guy is just known for playing carry tops in general.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
That scrub didn't even win the Best Riven NA tournament.

That's what 100 % means, yes.
you gotta learn the meaning of context. im talking to a human not to a computer. brain please. going by your definition nobody ever got 100% banned with a champ considering you gotta play a champ first for it to be banned against you.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
they should recruit Hulberto (the guy who subbed for diamond, the amazing olaf). seriously that guy was a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.