Let's Get It On

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello ALL members at MH and onlookers too, welcome to lordHokage's Open Line Chit-Chat Thread. :hug

By my username you can call me net as well. I love to travel and I love international cuisines, arts and crafts. I favorite Manga at this moment are Naruto, One Piece and Bleach and Minato Namikaze is one of my favorite characters. With that being said, let's have a non-flaming, non-bashing, non-baiting and non-harassing open line chit-chat here. :rant

Thanks in advance for your posts and always best wishes, lordHokage aka net. :wtf
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Heyo,net!

I'll just start with some questions:
What's your band?
What's your least favourite Naruto character?
What's your favourite food?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yay another thread. How are you doing? :tem

What's one place you haven't traveled to yet but really want to?
Who's your favorite character from Bleach and One Piece?
how did you get the nickname net?
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Heyo,net!

I'll just start with some questions:
What's your band?
What's your least favourite Naruto character?
What's your favourite food?
Not a member of any band. :(

My least favorite character in Naruto will probably be Chouji Akimichi because he's completely useless and I sincerely hope that he shine in the Fourth Great Shinobi War. :notrust

A very tough question. Since I'm a food lover, Chinese food is one my favorites. :love

Yay another thread. How are you doing? :tem

What's one place you haven't traveled to yet but really want to?
Who's your favorite character from Bleach and One Piece?
how did you get the nickname net?
I would love to travel to the Middle East, United Arab Emirates is my first choice. The art and culture of that region interests me a lot. :hearts

From Bleach it Captain Ukitake Jyuushiro and from One Piece it Roronoa Zoro because of their zero-tolerance policies towards their leader. They both asked tough questions without fear and not afraid to speak their minds. :D
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Hey net!

What's your favorite chapter with Minato in it? (I'm guessing a Kyuubi Attack flashback chapter).

I think Googlez meant "what's your favorite band", just so you know ;)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey lordHokage!

You know your thread title reminded me of a certain song by Marvin Gaye. Not that I'm suggesting anything here...but it's true! =P

- So what kind of music are you into?
- Favourite colour?
- Are you watching any anime atm?
- Naruto or Sasuke?
- Hinata or Sakura?
- Gaara or Gaara?
- Favourite female artist?

See ya later~ :bye
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hey net!

What's your favorite chapter with Minato in it? (I'm guessing a Kyuubi Attack flashback chapter).

I think Googlez meant "what's your favorite band", just so you know ;)
Hello 3c,

Yes to Kushina's flashback chapters and also Chapter 439: Chibaku Tensei How will Naruto react to his father's appearance? Chapter 440: A Conversation with The 4th. Chapter 519: The Tailed Beast Bomb. Killed Bee trembles at the mention of the Fourth Hokage's name.

I didn't know, thanks. One of my all time favorite band is the O'jays Darlin Darlin Baby sweet, tender, love. :love
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hello lordHokage,

I love the introduction :p. :hi5 for being a Minato fan. I can't say he is my favorite character in mangaverse or manhwaverse. But he is definitely my favorite in Naruto. Whats your favorite arc/chapter(s) in Naruto so far. Mince would be the Minato arc.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Hello net!!So...several small businesses? Is that possible? Is it possible to talk about them?
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Ooh, I just realised that you're a girl :XD I always thought you were a guy because of the "lord" :p Anyway, hello there Net! :hi5

You said you liked Chinese food, in response to Googlez's question, so what dish is your favourite? I hear a lot of foreigners like Mapo Tofu :XD

What manga are you reading apart from the big 3? :)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hey lordHokage!

You know your thread title reminded me of a certain song by Marvin Gaye. Not that I'm suggesting anything here...but it's true! =P

- So what kind of music are you into?
- Favourite colour?
- Are you watching any anime atm?
- Naruto or Sasuke?
- Hinata or Sakura?
- Gaara or Gaara?
- Favourite female artist?

See ya later~ :bye
Hey Bugzee, :)

Yes it true, Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye speaks volume for an open line chit-chat thread title. :D

My choice of music are light jazz, easy listening, classic R&B, classic gospel and classical. :D

One of my favorite colors is charcoal black. :tem

At this moment I'm not watching any Anime-Atm. :(

I prefer Naruto over Sasuke and Hinata over Sakura any day. :hinata :narutokyu

I like the both evil and good Gaara's. Evil Gaara set things in motion for good Gaara to emerge. :sandspin

One of my favorite female artists would be Anita Baker. :D

Hello lordHokage,

I love the introduction :p. :hi5 for being a Minato fan. I can't say he is my favorite character in mangaverse or manhwaverse. But he is definitely my favorite in Naruto. Whats your favorite arc/chapter(s) in Naruto so far. Mince would be the Minato arc.
Hello thornofcarrion and thanks alot. :)

Any arc with Minato-sama is one of my all time favorites. In Part I: The Land of Waves Arc, chapter 9 to 33 and In Part II: The Kazekage Rescue Arc, chapter 245 to 281. :D

Hello net!!So...several small businesses? Is that possible? Is it possible to talk about them?
Hello benelori, :)

Anything is possible and without getting into too many details, the nature of my small businesses are organic crops and livestock farming and a health food store. :amuse

Ooh, I just realised that you're a girl :XD I always thought you were a guy because of the "lord" :p Anyway, hello there Net! :hi5

You said you liked Chinese food, in response to Googlez's question, so what dish is your favourite? I hear a lot of foreigners like Mapo Tofu :XD

What manga are you reading apart from the big 3? :)
Hello saladesu, :)

I get that a lot, but lordHokage sounds much better than ladyHokage. :p

This foreigner's taste buds doesn't like anything with tofu. One of my favorite is Beef with Broccoli and Vegetables with Vegetable Fried Rice with no Eggs. :love

I started reading Kekkaishi and Fullmetal Alchemist and so far, I like it a lot. I just need to fine time to continue reading them. :(
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I would love to travel to the Middle East, United Arab Emirates is my first choice. The art and culture of that region interests me a lot. :hearts
Dubai? That place is crazy. :XD


Anyway,

Favourite books?
Favourite films?
And lastly, what would be your ideal job?
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Dubai? That place is crazy. :XD

Anyway,


Favourite books?
Favourite films?
And lastly, what would be your ideal job?
I know that Dubai is a crazy and very expensive place to visit but I want to know what makes Dubai Atlantis so special from Atlantis Bahamas. I had no idea that archaeologist discover ruins of Atlantis civilization in United Arab Emirates waters. Why they named that hotel Atlantis is beyond me. :D

My favorite books are cooking recipes books, agricultural-related books and the Bible. I guess my all time favorite films would probably be James Bond Movies. My ideal job is what I'm doing now for a living, an organic farmer-business woman. The work is hard but the payoff is very rewarding. :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not a member of any band. :(

My least favorite character in Naruto will probably be Chouji Akimichi because he's completely useless and I sincerely hope that he shine in the Fourth Great Shinobi War. :notrust

A very tough question. Since I'm a food lover, Chinese food is one my favorites. :love
3c is right,i meant favourite band.:amuse
So it's O'jays Darlin Darlin Baby?I have to check that out tomorrow.You seem to really like it.:hurr

Wow!I didn't expect that actually!Chouji has always been the nice fatty you just have to love.And ironically,he's one of the most useful characters from the series.At least from the Konoha 12.Remember when he own the fat sound four ninja?Remember how he destroyed Sai's drawings and saved Naruto and Shikamaru?Remember how he attacked Kakuzu?Remember how he took down Asura Pain and informed Tsunade about Tendo's weakness?Just saying:p
I hope he will shine in the war as well!Together with Shikamaru:zomg

Another food lover!:hi5
Chinese food is delicious.I have an excellent chinese restaurant nearby.I could go there every day:XD
Do you eat with chopsticks?
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
3c is right,i meant favourite band.:amuse
So it's O'jays Darlin Darlin Baby?I have to check that out tomorrow.You seem to really like it.:hurr

Wow!I didn't expect that actually!Chouji has always been the nice fatty you just have to love.And ironically,he's one of the most useful characters from the series.At least from the Konoha 12.Remember when he own the fat sound four ninja?Remember how he destroyed Sai's drawings and saved Naruto and Shikamaru?Remember how he attacked Kakuzu?Remember how he took down Asura Pain and informed Tsunade about Tendo's weakness?Just saying:p
I hope he will shine in the war as well!Together with Shikamaru:zomg

Another food lover!:hi5
Chinese food is delicious.I have an excellent chinese restaurant nearby.I could go there every day:XD
Do you eat with chopsticks?
If you are a fan of classic R&B music, you will love the O'jays. :)

I take it that you are a die-hard Chouji fan and if so, you and I will never see eye to eye until Chouji shine. But until then, I remember Chouji got owned so easily by Dosu, Kakuzu and Pain. As for Sai's ink animals, he was trying to make friends with Naruto and co and when about it the wrong way. If Sai was enraged back then, do you think Chouji was capable of defeating Sai's ink bird, flies and two ink warriors which knocks both Deidara and Sasori to the ground. :p

Chinese food is very delicious. Sometimes I eat with chopsticks but that all depends on my mood. :D
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Hello saladesu, :)

I get that a lot, but lordHokage sounds much better than ladyHokage. :p

This foreigner's taste buds doesn't like anything with tofu. One of my favorite is Beef with Broccoli and Vegetables with Vegetable Fried Rice with no Eggs. :love

I started reading Kekkaishi and Fullmetal Alchemist and so far, I like it a lot. I just need to fine time to continue reading them. :(
Haha, you're right :XD Well, Tsunade is a ladyHokage :3c

Hmm, I'm not really sure I know what dishes you're talking about there (I know them by their chinese names, most likely), but Chinese food is always good - especially if it's home-cooked! :love How about dim sum? Have you tried dim sum before? I'm not sure how dim sum is where you are, but if you ever have a chance to go to Hong Kong or China, dim sum is a must! :thumbs

Ooh, Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my most favourite manga of all time! :nuts I'm glad you are liking it~ Keep going, it's really one of the best ^^ As for Kekkaishi, incidentally I have just begun reading it myself, recently. I'm only at ch85, though. Like you, I need to find time to read it :XD
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Haha, you're right :XD Well, Tsunade is a ladyHokage :3c

Hmm, I'm not really sure I know what dishes you're talking about there (I know them by their chinese names, most likely), but Chinese food is always good - especially if it's home-cooked! :love How about dim sum? Have you tried dim sum before? I'm not sure how dim sum is where you are, but if you ever have a chance to go to Hong Kong or China, dim sum is a must! :thumbs

Ooh, Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my most favourite manga of all time! :nuts I'm glad you are liking it~ Keep going, it's really one of the best ^^ As for Kekkaishi, incidentally I have just begun reading it myself, recently. I'm only at ch85, though. Like you, I need to find time to read it :XD
Yes Granny Tsunade is a ladyHokage but I like the humor of mistakenly refers to a male rather a female is entertainment at it's best and very funny. :XD

Even though I love Chinese food I pretty much stay in my comfort zone when ordering dishes on the menu. The names are written in Chinese and I don't know how to say Broccoli and Vegetables with Vegetable Fried Rice with no Eggs in Chinese. I never tried dim sum, is that authentic Chinese dish? From my experience, the quality of Chinese food varies greatly outside of China or Hong Kong. I've been told that if you really want the real stuff, you have to visit the place of origin. Maybe one of these days I will make that trip. :D

I like Fullmetal Alchemist because of the science nature, there is a lot of physics there. I don't know why I like Kekkaishi but I like it too. Like I said before, I just need to find some time to read it. :(
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Dimsum is very good, give it a try sometime! It's mostly light food like dumplings, meat buns, and sweets. Probably a poor description but it is very good.

Kekkaishi is one of my favorites, definitely read more when you get a chance.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Nice stuff U have there! Doing something healthy...thb honest I did not expect that, but I'm pleasantly surprised...how big is the farm? If U own one...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If you are a fan of classic R&B music, you will love the O'jays. :)

I take it that you are a die-hard Chouji fan and if so, you and I will never see eye to eye until Chouji shine. But until then, I remember Chouji got owned so easily by Dosu, Kakuzu and Pain. As for Sai's ink animals, he was trying to make friends with Naruto and co and when about it the wrong way. If Sai was enraged back then, do you think Chouji was capable of defeating Sai's ink bird, flies and two ink warriors which knocks both Deidara and Sasori to the ground. :p

Chinese food is very delicious. Sometimes I eat with chopsticks but that all depends on my mood. :D
Cool:)

No,no,don't get me wrong:pI'm not a die-hard Chouji fan.He do is rather useful,but i see your point.At least more useful than Ino,Ten Ten,Kiba,Shino in part 2.Kishi said he will give Shikamaru and him some time to shine in the war.Anyway,let's forget about that:XD
How do you like the war so far?

I see.^^I always find it kinda odd to eat Chinese food with fork and knife...
 
Top