- Joined
- Mar 19, 2007
- Messages
- 4,697
- Reaction score
- 421
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hello ALL members at MH and onlookers too, welcome to lordHokage's Open Line Chit-Chat Thread. 
By my username you can call me net as well. I love to travel and I love international cuisines, arts and crafts. I favorite Manga at this moment are Naruto, One Piece and Bleach and Minato Namikaze is one of my favorite characters. With that being said, let's have a non-flaming, non-bashing, non-baiting and non-harassing open line chit-chat here.
Thanks in advance for your posts and always best wishes, lordHokage aka net.

By my username you can call me net as well. I love to travel and I love international cuisines, arts and crafts. I favorite Manga at this moment are Naruto, One Piece and Bleach and Minato Namikaze is one of my favorite characters. With that being said, let's have a non-flaming, non-bashing, non-baiting and non-harassing open line chit-chat here.

Thanks in advance for your posts and always best wishes, lordHokage aka net.

Last edited:








.
for being a Minato fan. I can't say he is my favorite character in mangaverse or manhwaverse. But he is definitely my favorite in Naruto. Whats your favorite arc/chapter(s) in Naruto so far. Mince would be the Minato arc.
I always thought you were a guy because of the "lord" 






I'm glad you are liking it~ Keep going, it's really one of the best ^^ As for Kekkaishi, incidentally I have just begun reading it myself, recently. I'm only at ch85, though. Like you, I need to find time to read it