Who would win ?
No restriction. :cheez
:wtf

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Levy's magic is so much better than Lisanna, and she's smart enough to use her magic to its full potential. However Lisanna proved to be better at fighting compared to Levy.
I'd say a tie for now, just because i just can't accept the fact that Lisanna might win against an opponent yielding such a great magic. But to be fair, i don't see Levy resisting Lisanna in CQC if Lisanna manages to jump onto her face.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lissana wins pretty easily. She is the way better fighter.

She is faster, Stronger and can fly. I doubt Levy could even touch her.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have to say that this battle will be a tie for me as well. The way I see it is this: If Lisanna gets hit by Levy's magic a few times, she loses. But if Levy fails to keep dodging Lisanna's attacks, she loses. Honestly, both of these characters are somewhat equal overall.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lisanna wins definitely for me. Maybe high diff.

When it comes to fighting, Lisanna has the better attitude. She was Juvia's partner on Tenrou Island and she did her best against Erza.

Levy kinda had that defeating attitude saying that "there is no way she would win the S-Class Trials" until Gajeel became her partner.

Plus, Lisanna's magic is naturally more offensive and aggressive than Levy. Levy would only fare well against somebody like Freed.

But in a 1-on-1, I consider Lisanna to be an actual fighter (maybe not a strong fighter, but still a fighter nonetheless), while I consider Levy to be a support.

Seven777

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'd say Levy, high diff
Her performance against Bradman was pretty good, showed she can use her pretty versatile magic in some pretty intelligent ways, sure Lisanna is holding up against Azir, but since its off panel i find it hard to be impressed, maybe we'll see more from her later

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm going with Levy.

She performed alright against Bloodman with her versatility and intelligence with the use of her Magic. Plus she has the advantage considering Lisanna is a close range fighter while she's all ranges.

MonkeyD-Dragon

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This is a true clash of the titans :hip

Either way extreme diff. Earth probably wouldn't survive.
This is Extreme diff,where the universe won't survive,
no wait,The multiverse won't sirvove.

TeamWendy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Levy stomps. REALLY, her intelligence puts her above Lisanna, and her TACTICAL ABILITY too, and also the versatility that she has will help her, hell her magic even helped Gajeel against Bradman.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why is all the threads I want to make already done. Think Lisanna. Better fight history - practices with Mira regularly, fought azuma, Erza, gh, Lammy. Both girls have supported against spriggans. Levy is suppose to have second origin tho,

Last edited:

One4All

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I was hoping these 2 will be able to show themselves at full power at some point in the original series and even in the current arc of 100YQ. Levy's magic has the potential but I'd say Lisanna's new form gives her the win over Levy. Also,Levy will be removed from the battles from here on out I think,unless Hiro wants us to see a a badass pregnant woman.

FeatherineAugustusAurora

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Levy doesn’t have any AoE spells, Lisana has the speed feats to dodge her attacks and stomp her at CQC. Unless levy manages to cast a shield script before Lisana can get to her, give her enough time to cast an offensive script, then levy might have a chance.

grey matter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
How is Levy winning this? Lissana stomps by feats, Levy barely has any offensive spells.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lisanna stomps. Levy is fodder tier in the guild while Lisanna is mid tier.