Illustration - Lightning chick painting | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Illustration Lightning chick painting

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ka Bam this is what happens when i ennjoy coloring expecially girls, i dont lose pattience like i would usually do xD.

FInaly Fantasy is my fav game but i never played it xD, really, those idiots only make them for consoles and i only have a PC. this is my 1st time coloring her and without a refference.

Took me idk 3 hours without resting.
Really experianced painters would take a few days to make this and with a tablet and i dont even have a tablet -_-

And dont even mention the lips, they are the hardest -_-

AnkorSVK

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Isnt there some emulators which would allow you to play it on PC?

Really a beautiful work. Its a pity i dont know it that well so that i could compare it with the original. But thats not important. If its not that accurate it still is a nice peace.

Also the fading effect at the ending of the hair is nice but at the top its done in a straight line but taking into consideration that the head is oval it should be done in a curve cos not it looks like cut. It would be fitting to create a similar effect at the bottom on the clothes.

Do you paint with a mouse ? what type of mouse are you using?

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Isnt there some emulators which would allow you to play it on PC?

Really a beautiful work. Its a pity i dont know it that well so that i could compare it with the original. But thats not important. If its not that accurate it still is a nice peace.

Also the fading effect at the ending of the hair is nice but at the top its done in a straight line but taking into consideration that the head is oval it should be done in a curve cos not it looks like cut. It would be fitting to create a similar effect at the bottom on the clothes.

Do you paint with a mouse ? what type of mouse are you using?
Well i had a Emulator for pS2 but i could configure it to play, and this is for PS3 so even if i had a emulator i could not run in on my PC, i only played FF7 which was awesome btw

well the hair and clothes you mention were uninished in the actual sketch so i didnt think there was a need to add the parts by myself, if i had more time i would have made a BK,

And thanks bro for the comment :)
I use the basic mouse that cost 2 Dollars xD