Linearts | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Linearts

kyubisharingan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
.....umm....are you going to specify what you want?

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not certain about what your purpose for posting is.

Do you want Shannaro and Japflap to feature these in their releases? If so, you needed to have posted this in the Contributions Thead, although I haven't heard of either team featuring line art before.

Did you post these as an offering for anyone/Shannaro/Japflap to colour them if they wish?

Are you just intending to showcase your lineart for constructive feedback?

Please, in future, make clear in your first post, and in your title, what your purpose for posting is to save confusion.

Mattias / Sweden

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I'm not certain about what your purpose for posting is.

Do you want Shannaro and Japflap to feature these in their releases? If so, you needed to have posted this in the Contributions Thead, although I haven't heard of either team featuring line art before.

Did you post these as an offering for anyone/Shannaro/Japflap to colour them if they wish?

Are you just intending to showcase your lineart for constructive feedback?

Please, in future, make clear in your first post, and in your title, what your purpose for posting is to save confusion.

yes i want them to feature in their releases. i thought this is the "art & contributions" thread? i´ve had my lineart featured in both shannaro and japflap before so i can´t see why that would be impossible now. well if someone would like to colour them it´s fine with me, but that´s not what i wanted in the first place as i´ve already explained, i just want these to these to feature shannaro & japflap. is that ok?

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That's fine Mattias. For artwork you want a Edited Manga team to feature, post it in the designated Contributions Thread - thanks for providing him with the link to that board esg!;) This is the Chapter 364 Contributionsthread right here if you want to copy your links over there now.

For work you want to simply showcase for feedback, you post it here in the main board. So there are two separate boards - Art and Contributions. Hope that clarifies things for you. :)

Last edited:

Mattias / Sweden

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
That's fine Mattias. For artwork you want a Edited Manga team to feature, post it in the designated Contributions Thread - thanks for providing him with the link to that board esg!;) This is the Chapter 364 Contributionsthread right here if you want to copy your links over there now.

For work you want to simply showcase for feedback, you post it here in the main board. So there are two separate boards - Art and Contributions. Hope that clarifies things for you. :)
aah so there´s two contributions thread. didn´t notice until now, sry. thanks for your help :)