Discussion List of Conqueror haki users

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v52/c504/13.html

I got the impression raileigh actually targetted everyone there..... I guess he could have avoided the strawhats but there would not have been a need for that if he thought they were past such a thing. I guess it is hard to be sure for the most part lol.
 

smoker559

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Laos
im thinking Garp might have it
 

Kyodai Senkan Mora

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
352
Reaction score
138
Gender
Male
Country
Kenya
Confirmed
Rayleigh
Shanks
Newgate
Luffy
Ace
Hancock

Definate
Roger (obvious)
Dragon (luffys dad and powerful figure)

Most Likely
Garp (rival of Roger and grandfather of a user)
Sengoku (power rivals garps and powerful figure from roger and wb era)
Kaidou (rival of wb and shanks)
Big Mom (same)
Aokoji (powerful figure)
Akanui (same)
Kizuru (same)
Kong (powerful character from roger and wb days)


Possibly
Mihawk (he fought evenly with a confirmed user and without a df)
Teach (rival of luffy, powerful figure, and a D)
Dolflimingo (just a hunch)
Law (rival of luffy)
Kidd (same)
Coby (same)
Smoker (same)
Zoro (just a hunch)
It would cheapen the ability if all these people other than the two yonkou had COC.Coby, smoker,doflamingo, law etc,the admirals: i highly doubt it....if it was so common it would not have elicited the kind of reactions it did at marineford when luffy did it

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Are you kidding? the old man from the Grey Terminal posses this? Do that old man inherit a fearless stance?
That was a filler episode in no way related to the cannon stroryline and naguri(old man) a filler character. and no coby doesn't have it he really doesn't.neither does mihawk...it would draw attention away from his swordsmanship.i don't really have any proof for either of these assertions so i guess we just have to wait and see
 

sarutobi_sensei

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
2,956
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well there's one thing for sure, Garp has it. He said: So you have it too, Luffy. And Ace said the same thing.

Dragon is likely to have it as well.

Zoro I'm guessing will awake it or already has but doesn't have that much control over it as Luffy does.

Law? Well could have. Kidd, meh, I could care less.

BB - he will most likely have it as well.

Jinbe? doubt it. Any other form, sure. Coby? I could see this happening. Same with Smoker.

The admirals, Sengoku and Kong? 95% sure they also have it.

DoFlamingo? Meh, he could, but I dunno.

Buggy, Mr.3 and Alvida - no way. Well Buggy might have it, but I srsl doubt it.

Roger had it, that's for sure.

Kaido and Big Mum? More than likely they have it. Shanks has it, there's no doubt in there. WB had it as well. Marco might have it.

Crocodile? Maybe.

Mihawk? I'm sure he also has it.

Sanji, well he could have it, same with Iva and Kuma.

If Luffy's crew is to somehow represent Roger's crew, we have Luffy being the captain and having it, Zoro being the second in command and could probably have it, and we're laking the 3rd mate, the one that Oda said he will introduce to us on this half of the grand line, that more than likely also had it, so if Sanji is to be the 3rd mate, then he most likely will also have it, but won't be able to use it as well as Luffy. (And I'm betting his name will involve Bronze or Copper xD (Gol D. Roger, Silvers Rayleigh, *** ***).

Anyway, the 2nd half has just begun, so I'm sure many people with it will be appearing soon.

Oh yeah, the Gorousei will most likely also have it.
 

alisdfd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
629
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
England
I think only Sanji Zoro Luffy will have it within the SH crew
it is possible for Vegapunk to have it
 

ish3

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
455
Reaction score
143
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As far as marines go I've never seen one marine showing this power. I'm skeptical to think Garp even has it. People who have this power attract others somewhat like a King and they follow. This is why you see those mostly who are "Pirates". Who have a freelike mentality having such will.

What's known to us is
Luffy
Hancock
Gol D. Roger
Ace
Whitebeard
Shanks
Rayleigh
Dragon
I only say Dragon and Gol roger because they're the two most obvious.
As for those who we may see with it in the future Kaidou and Big Mam definitely.
Admirals...besides Akainu I'm not so sure. They don't seem to be the types to have conquerors will...I mean it would explain why the marines even Aoikiji was sweating when Luffy used it. Even in the new world I don't think anyone who isn't going to be at the top will have it..I'm talking about the complete top. Kong possibly and the Gorusei I'm not sure. Everyone who has C.o.C is likeable in some way shape of form so far. They have an army a following or they're a leader. Rayleigh is the only one so was just a vice captain. Mihawk...I would put in that as well however I haven't seen him use haki at all. It's more than likely unless Zoro learned it on his own. People are blowing up these lists like everyone will have haki and if Law doesn't have C.o.C. which doaflamingo kinda made it obvious I can only see Kid of all the supernovas to acquire it.

If we're lucky Zoro and Sanji will acquire it but I don't see more than twenty people in the OP world to have this ability. We'll see. I have to see someone in the gov't or marines use it because we've only seen it from those who are free. Pirates specifically and it's not a surprise if you really think about it.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I think only Sanji Zoro Luffy will have it within the SH crew
it is possible for Vegapunk to have it
I'm not sure about Sanji, possibly but not definitely. I'm sure Zoro will at some point learn COC. Knowing how Oda likes to draw parallels between generations, and that there are clear parallels between Luffy and Roger, he is certain to draw further parallels between the first mates. Rayleigh is a swordsman, so is Zoro. Rayleigh is a master of COC, so I think Zoro too will eventually master COC.

I fully expect Vegapunk to have COC. A character of such prestige and world renown is bound to have COC.
 

hoeru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
705
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
Hm, if Zoro was to gain the control over Haoushoku abilities at some point, I think Oda just has to take much time for him to at least show it. He just established Zoro's "blood lust" is startling effect in Zoro's final attack on Monet which Tashigi didn't name Haoushoku.

But at this point, having more than one member as Haoushoku user would be anticlimatic. Right after FMI arc, readers would totally come up with sth. like "Why didn't he pull that out against the Fishmen Pirates? yadayadayada"
 

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,500
Reaction score
5,713
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Vegapunk is well known because of his genius, not because of power or anything of the sort... Not all well known people do have COC, but what Rayleigh stated is that well known people tend to have COC
 
Top