Wanted: Artist - Looking to start a few projects | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Artist Looking to start a few projects

SilverLugia345

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I'm a writer that is looking to work with a artist in hopes of starting a few manga projects that could hopefully get published once they are completed. As for the length of these projects I'm not entirely sure yet since I only have some of the stories mapped out with a few characters created for each of them. For the longest time I've been wanting to create a manga so I'm hoping I could start working on one at some point. Here are a few stories I'm currently working on (and hoping I can turn into mangas):

Bowling Knights (working title)

Basic Summary

A high school student becomes motivated to start a bowling team at his school after seeing a professional bowl a perfect game at a high ranking tournament. With no skills or experience in the sport he needs to prove to himself and those around him he has what it takes to lead a team. Throughout his journey to becoming a professional he will face many challenges and come face-to-face with many rivals. All who are striving for the top to be called the best bowler around.

Guardian Racers (working title)

Basic Summary,

A student is transported to another world that is solely based around car racing and monster battles. Hoping to clear his father's name he wants to become the best racer, while discovering the truth to why his father was blamed for betraying the sport of race car driving. In the other world not only does he need to worry about racing but with each race creatures are summoned from the cars and battle it out, during each of the races.

Galaxy Wars (working title)

Basic Summary:

A inexperience new recruit for the Earth Patrol Unit has a chance encounter with a famous galaxy outlaw explorer when he visits earth. This encounter is the start of an adventure that will bring the young new recruit into a hidden war that is threatening the freedom of Earth and other planets in the galaxy. With each clash, secrets will be revealed and soon the truth will be known to everyone throughout the galaxy.

I'm trying to get characters planned out and map out the stories at bit more but it would be great to start working on one as a manga project. So if any artists are interested in helping out with any of these titles let me know as a response to this thread.

Thank you. ^^