Louen's Galery

kakashi7713

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
France
Heyhey le Louen s'implante sur mangahelpers :p
Toujours fan de tes talents, j'adore ta colo "The Antagonizer", t'en as fait du chemin :)
Viens sur mon DA mater mon Eiji :( xD merde personne le commente :notrust :eyeroll
@+ mec (et rends nous visite de temps à autre ^^)
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
You're really talented Louen. These are awesome!!
 

Louen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
12
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just a little update :


-

See ya ! :D


Double ? OMG No reply ( I want to die )


+ COlor :D

Thank' Dash for you LineArt (l)

 
Last edited:

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Love your colorings Louen, especially your Bleach colorings. I just saved your Nel + Ichigo coloring, and the Vaizard page. Well, I just bumped up your rating to 4 stars, so hopefully it'll stay around that level. Sorry for not commenting on your gallery sooner, I've been very busy with art sections, and my music. Anyways, I just noticed your new colorings, so I'll go ahead, and check them out. You're very good for your age, and I think you have a lot of potential, so make sure to use it.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Amazing layout and great colorings :D

I love the profile Orihime one, very beautiful style ...
 

Louen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
12
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
France
Love your colorings Louen, especially your Bleach colorings. I just saved your Nel + Ichigo coloring, and the Vaizard page. Well, I just bumped up your rating to 4 stars, so hopefully it'll stay around that level. Sorry for not commenting on your gallery sooner, I've been very busy with art sections, and my music. Anyways, I just noticed your new colorings, so I'll go ahead, and check them out. You're very good for your age, and I think you have a lot of potential, so make sure to use it.

Thank a lot Jaime F.
About my age, I 'm not 15years old, but 18.. I do a Mistake during my registration, and I can't repair it.
So thanks for your comment's which is really awesome :)
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Wow great work Louen I really enjoyed looking through it all.

What other series are you planning to do?
 

Louen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
12
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think I wanna coloring D gray man ^^
And After Afro Samourai :)
 

Louen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
12
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hi Every Body :D
I've Update my galerie :)

I hope you Like it :)

 

Dream Art's™

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
France
Y'a pas de Naruto Lou' ça c'est dommage :)
 
Top