1. Art Contests will be returning very soon. In the mean time, theme suggestions are still open, if you'd like to collect some points for the 17/18 leaderboard.
  2. The first voting day of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. The Anime Awards 2017 have begun! Nominate your favorite shows now!
  4. Due it coming to its end and low activity, the Toriko forum has now been archived. You can still discuss the manga and any news relating to it in its thread [HERE]
  5. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
We have important news regarding our Forum and Spoiler Rules, please read [HERE] for more information.

Shounen Love Rush! by Yamamoto Ryohei

Discussion in 'Manga I - R' started by Sky, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Sky

Sky Lolicon Overlord

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

Germany
    Love Rush! by Yamamoto Ryohei

This is a fairly new series published in 2015 in Shuukan Shonen Jump.

Synopsis

[​IMG]

Reiji Hakuba has a genetic condition that makes girls go crazy for him. It's called the Ubermale Gene, and whoever has it appears like the hottest guy ever to all the girls he meets. This may sound like a dream come true, but too much of something you love can become a nightmare. And things really get complicated when non-human girls start chasing him around. Specifically, a Cupid Princess from the Divine Realm!

2. Leoat12

Leoat12 Registered User

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Brazil
    0 replies... Sad the lack of love. XD
    Well, I really like the way the series is cute without being ecchi, so it is good point for me in any romance series. It is funny and refreshing to read, the characters are likable, the art is good, etc.... I don't think it will last long like any other romance series in the magazine except rare occasions like Nisekoi, but I hope I'm wrong.

3. Tias

Tias Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Denmark
    I was bored so I read some of the chapters.
    The art is nice
    The girls are cute
    Plot is garbage and gives me a headache.

I mean usually the girls like the MC because of some weird reason like they saw him save a bird that one time 3541 years ago or he's just a normal human being with a penis and he's been nice to them or they have had a crush on him since then or they are childhood friends whatever. But here? Oh man, here they don't even really have a choice. The MC's genes literally dictates that all girls love him. Free will? What's that? Throw that out the window. This also means that all pairings will involve the MC and there won't be any other male characters with a romance sub-plot.