1. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  2. This year's Community Awards have ended. Check out the results HERE!
  3. Congratulations to MarmaladeSky for winning the Witch Halloween Special Art contest!

Voting has begun for the Winter Art Contests: Avatar & Signature Set, Photography and Short Stories .

This is the final scheduled contest for the year and we would like to say a big thank you to all those who have participated and engaged in the Contests and the Art community in general throughout the year. Your contributions were invaluable!!
  4. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Shounen Love Rush! by Yamamoto Ryohei

Discussion in 'Manga I - R' started by Sky, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Sky

Sky YoRHa Unit XE

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Global Moderator

Germany
    Love Rush! by Yamamoto Ryohei

This is a fairly new series published in 2015 in Shuukan Shonen Jump.

Synopsis

[​IMG]

Reiji Hakuba has a genetic condition that makes girls go crazy for him. It's called the Ubermale Gene, and whoever has it appears like the hottest guy ever to all the girls he meets. This may sound like a dream come true, but too much of something you love can become a nightmare. And things really get complicated when non-human girls start chasing him around. Specifically, a Cupid Princess from the Divine Realm!

2. Leoat12

Leoat12 Registered User

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Brazil
    0 replies... Sad the lack of love. XD
    Well, I really like the way the series is cute without being ecchi, so it is good point for me in any romance series. It is funny and refreshing to read, the characters are likable, the art is good, etc.... I don't think it will last long like any other romance series in the magazine except rare occasions like Nisekoi, but I hope I'm wrong.

3. Tias

Tias Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Denmark
    I was bored so I read some of the chapters.
    The art is nice
    The girls are cute
    Plot is garbage and gives me a headache.

I mean usually the girls like the MC because of some weird reason like they saw him save a bird that one time 3541 years ago or he's just a normal human being with a penis and he's been nice to them or they have had a crush on him since then or they are childhood friends whatever. But here? Oh man, here they don't even really have a choice. The MC's genes literally dictates that all girls love him. Free will? What's that? Throw that out the window. This also means that all pairings will involve the MC and there won't be any other male characters with a romance sub-plot.