Luslec vs Lobadon , Kirin and Dumas | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Luslec vs Lobadon , Kirin and Dumas

MonsterBaam

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Can luslec beat the strongest reagents of lo po bia and po bidau family all at once?

Demonspeed

Bomb Demon
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think it's possible for Luslec to win ATM.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I definitely think that luslec should be able to wipe the floor with them. As much as dumas has been impressive, he described khel hellam as being his nemesis and khel hellam was actively running away from luslecs dark charge attack. He also spoke about returning darkness to the tower when he and jinsung went to visit luslec. I think this quartet should be top 80 in strength but thats not good enough

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
If it's one one one, I will bet on Mirchea. But 3 against 1 nah. Mirchea isn't FL. He has to conserve his energy unlike Rei who can just command his unknown number of divine sea animals and bring them back to life and even upgrade them or Gustang whose a little bit of flame would incinerate almost every Towerborn.
It's not like difference between them is like current bam and 3 Charlie. They are the strongest warriors beside their FL in the family. Also, can he bypass Dumas armour? It was said only FLs and admin can bypass it. Adding Khun and bam to the list tho

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
If it's one one one, I will bet on Mirchea. But 3 against 1 nah. Mirchea isn't FL. He has to conserve his energy unlike Rei who can just command his unknown number of divine sea animals and bring them back to life and even upgrade them or Gustang whose a little bit of flame would incinerate almost every Towerborn.
It's not like difference between them is like current bam and 3 Charlie. They are the strongest warriors beside their FL in the family. Also, can he bypass Dumas armour? It was said only FLs and admin can bypass it. Adding Khun and bam to the list tho
dumas armour was impacted by khuns spell, we have seen luslec use spells on urek, im sure he would be able to disable the armour as well, and while he might not be able to access dumas heart i dont think that means dumas wins. Im also sure he would destroy the other two easily

MonsterBaam

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I think luslec's spell can keep kirin and lobadon occupied at least where he himself takes care of dumas.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
dumas armour was impacted by khuns spell, we have seen luslec use spells on urek, im sure he would be able to disable the armour as well, and while he might not be able to access dumas heart i dont think that means dumas wins. Im also sure he would destroy the other two easily
Khun and Mirchea spells are different. Khun spells target and devours other life force while Mirchea spells seems to be plant based. There can be different types of spell one can be proficient in. Doesn't mean every one who can use spell can bypass Dumas armour? Like I said Rob, Dumas, Kirin and Mirchea don't have levels far apart. I don't think the gap is too big between them. They are not weak. So far we haven't seen any named attack from Dumas when he has fight so much. Rob too has one punched every opponent except for Proust. We haven't seen Kirin any meaningful fight so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think luslec's spell can keep kirin and lobadon occupied at least where he himself takes care of dumas.
Bruh even Rei cannot keep them at bay just with his personal divine sea animals assuming he doesn't revive them and just let them fight in their own. U saw how just Dumas alone defeated 2 of his personal divine sea animals.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Luslec would appear to be capable of holding his own against a meaningfun percentage of a family head's power. he should one shot them all instantly...

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
When Luslec win against Cobra, I will believe him.

I definitely think that luslec should be able to wipe the floor with them. As much as dumas has been impressive, he described khel hellam as being his nemesis and khel hellam was actively running away from luslecs dark charge attack. He also spoke about returning darkness to the tower when he and jinsung went to visit luslec. I think this quartet should be top 80 in strength but thats not good enough
That's a mistranslation from Line. There is no mention of Khel Hellam as his nemesis.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Khun and Mirchea spells are different. Khun spells target and devours other life force while Mirchea spells seems to be plant based. There can be different types of spell one can be proficient in. Doesn't mean every one who can use spell can bypass Dumas armour? Like I said Rob, Dumas, Kirin and Mirchea don't have levels far apart. I don't think the gap is too big between them. They are not weak. So far we haven't seen any named attack from Dumas when he has fight so much. Rob too has one punched every opponent except for Proust. We haven't seen Kirin any meaningful fight so far.

Bruh even Rei cannot keep them at bay just with his personal divine sea animals assuming he doesn't revive them and just let them fight in their own. U saw how just Dumas alone defeated 2 of his personal divine sea animals.
Dumas didn't defeat any of the strongest ones. Vanquish is not one of the seven, and It was not defeated, the poison dragon looks like a poison smoke. The harpes that Dumas beat were not the main Fandore Harpe.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dumas didn't defeat any of the strongest ones. Vanquish is not one of the seven, and It was not defeated, the poison dragon looks like a poison smoke. The harpes that Dumas beat were not the main Fandore Harpe.
Bruh Rei controlling divine sea animals mean they are strongest. Do u believe he will control weak ones. I never said vanquish is one of 7, I just said he is personally controlled by rei himself. He killed vanquish but in the process he lost his arms. How do u know that harpe isn't main harpe? They are same he just cloned them. That's all

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
We've never seen traumerei trying when fighting. Even during his confrontation with gustang neither of them managed to cause any harm to the other nor even visibly put any effort. We've seen traumerei using some shineuh when fighting but for the most part it's been to swat flies. Dumas did something to one of traumerei's shineuh but realistically speaking dumas death exactly zero lasting damage. It's unclear how things work for traumerei's main shineuh but when he used the polar bear, wolf and turtle he pretty much mega evolved them, fused them and revived them at his whim. If traumerei can do that to the shineuh he keeps to himself then what we have seen so far is him using his primary shineuh at their weakest. Even if he doesn't fight like that with his primary creatures it still stands to reason that under some circumstances they can pose a threat to other family heads. Meaning that if traumerei actually wants any of his creatures can obliterate an army of dumas with ease.

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Bruh Rei controlling divine sea animals mean they are strongest. Do u believe he will control weak ones. I never said vanquish is one of 7, I just said he is personally controlled by rei himself. He killed vanquish but in the process he lost his arms. How do u know that harpe isn't main harpe? They are same he just cloned them. That's all
By your logic, the monkeys that Tiara killed are the strongest. Traumerei can't make an ant as strong as a high ranker. Being controlled by Traumerei does not mean they are getting amped all the time.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
By your logic, the monkeys that Tiara killed are the strongest. Traumerei can't make an ant as strong as a high ranker. Being controlled by Traumerei does not mean they are getting amped all the time.
The monkeys were for regulars. Do u think he will deploy his strongest animals facing mere regulars? That was to delay time B4 he comes face to face with them to capture them. Also u have to look the opponents. Vanquish was summoned when Gustang and Dumas dealt with kraken and harpe respectively. That means he can be compared to his 7 animals. U know one ant doesn't make difference but what if there are several of them. He seems to have powers of cloning the animals.

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Luslec.

I doubt any of them could scratch 25% shinsoo boost Urek.

Demonspeed

Bomb Demon
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Even if Dumas truly called Khel Hellam his Nemesis I don't see how it matters at this point considering everything we have seen. It could be because of something other than power level. Considering their feats it's ridiculous to put Khel Hellam at Dumas's level.

I think they get buffed by default, even if he isn't trying. But all his Shinheuhs are obviously not all the best of the best. Even among his seven ones there are the Water Dragons.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Not sure why webtoon translated Dumas saying KH his rival. If we consider how Dumas and KH faced yama, it's pretty obvious Dumas > KH. If KH just with his ancient which is not even one of the strongest is Dumas level who has armour and one of the 10 carrier and comes from one of 10 GFs, then how powerful yama would be just with akrinark. But with how Dumas reacted to Rak as an ancient, it seems he has faced many ancients in the past maybe even killed them.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Setting the nemesis/rival aesthetic aside. I can agree that Dumas feats scale higher than what khel hellam seems to be capable of. Thematically though, as crazy as power scaling can be, do you all really believe that the head of FUG would struggle to beat three high rankers that should be below his pay grade? If thats the case, FUG should shut up shop and call it a day.

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Setting the nemesis/rival aesthetic aside. I can agree that Dumas feats scale higher than what khel hellam seems to be capable of. Thematically though, as crazy as power scaling can be, do you all really believe that the head of FUG would struggle to beat three high rankers that should be below his pay grade? If thats the case, FUG should shut up shop and call it a day.
All 3 are the regents of the GF. The Luslec equivalent.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
do you all really believe that the head of FUG would struggle to beat three high rankers that should be below his pay grade?
There seems to be distinction between HRs too. Mirchea isn't facing Goruro, Elbaba and Hugo. He will be facing the strongest members aside from family leaders. Rob, Kirin and Dumas. Stop playing with word HR

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Even if Dumas truly called Khel Hellam his Nemesis I don't see how it matters at this point considering everything we have seen. It could be because of something other than power level. Considering their feats it's ridiculous to put Khel Hellam at Dumas's level.

I think they get buffed by default, even if he isn't trying. But all his Shinheuhs are obviously not all the best of the best. Even among his seven ones there are the Water Dragons.
It is that crazy to put Khell hellam above Dumas or at least same level?
i been doing this from the start but in another matter
The nemesis situation is probably a spear mastery rivalry between the 2 warriors.

Khell Hellam would also have his way against almost dead Yama, broken arms JH, unable to grow Karaka and pathetic Baam. Let’s not lie over here guys..