- Joined
- Feb 10, 2019
- Messages
- 275
- Reaction score
- 3,962
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Panicking? xDI don‘t get what I said that got you this much panicking. You could‘ve said you were tired, sleepy, or didn‘t read first post before posting etc etc, yet all I‘m getting back from you is screaming.
And no more soft gloves for you, you do irrational moves as both town and mafia so won‘t be treating it as confused town Shad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I will let others judge who is who

Keep trying to shad me
Gonna have to crash real bad, and I don't have much input to offer at this stage. Not convinced on Shad being worth saving but if he's making an interface to track what happens in the last hour voting-wise for today then that's passably townie enough for today. Putting my vote on Asako for the meantime.



