Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Morning, it doesn't seem like we will have many topic of discussions today.



Overreacting to a placeholder vote, sounds like I found who I'm voting today.
You interpret this as an overreaction? I think I found the mafia man.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why would that sound better to the pirate being townie tho? XD We have a pirate in game for a fact, we have a majority of vanillas + traps (mafia) for a fact as well. It ain't an easy game for the pirate in spite of alingment.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Oh but I didn't say that there would be a mafia lover tho~
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We can start the voting questions, btw.

@SirSamuel016 why the early silent vote on Shad?
@digitaldude why Lambu now?
placeholder when game started I wasnt sure if you could change vote, so I didnt do it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Also im fairly certain there is just a sleeper among vanilla townies rather than a traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is it possible to get a timer, to see when the phase ends, onegai, :uguu
the poll has ending time.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You interpret this as an overreaction? I think I found the mafia man.
Why are you trying to take out an SS rank player shad, hmmm.
Didn't you find the scum in your overreaction post already? You are on fire, finding the same scum twice.
I clearly stated that I voted since I was testing my script, and your first reaction was: Are you trying to get rid of an SS player.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I want to give Shad the benefit of doubt, but his arguing just doesn't paint a good picture. :/
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I want to give Shad the benefit of doubt, but his arguing just doesn't paint a good picture. :/
Don't stress it out, I've already tied my death to a townie confirmation, and claimed passive so it won't be a lost.
So as long as you reread me after (if you doubt my reasoning ask me while I'm alive tho), lynching me today would bring more positive than negative.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Update:
- Added time under the slider (should show in your local time).
- Fixed issue with step 0 not being empty after first scroll

Note:
- Currently this is updating every 20 minutes, I may increase the update rate in the last hour if I'm in front of my computer.
- Will add multi day support at night
- The updating can go wrong and stop, so a backup plan on your side wouldn't hurt.

~
You may need to do a hard refresh, if time doesn't show up or open the link in an incognito window or in a different browser.

 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oh, for me it shows "invalid date" under the timer D:
Maybe time in brazil just works differently than normal time xD
Just kidding, can you try again please (incognito tab or a different browser to make sure you are seeing the latest version).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Waiting to hear more from others, feels like I'm only seeing the same 4 names around.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,888
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Just got home, making food and backreading :3
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Voting Erin for no particular reason.

Shad tends to get into arguments with Gry because he focuses a lot on him, too much if you ask me. I guess it's because of Gry's reputation.

Is it possible to get a timer, to see when the phase ends, onegai, :uguu
I think it will end in about 3 hours because of the timer for the poll.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
erm going for now on sam, there's demon, shad and asa, who for now, they give me strange vibes (asa is not as I saw her in last games, but I think shes busy so it's hard to say) but Im avoiding to cast a vote on someone who already has a vote, at least for now.


I can see the votes changes being hard to follow at the latest stage of each day phases.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shad tends to get into arguments with Gry because he focuses a lot on him, too much if you ask me. I guess it's because of Gry's reputation.
He literally was the one to focus on me :(
But I like your vote so you are out of my list of people that can die today.

erm going for now on sam, there's demon, shad and asa, who for now, they give me strange vibes (asa is not as I saw her in last games, but I think shes busy so it's hard to say) but Im avoiding to cast a vote on someone who already has a vote, at least for now.
Erinyes you just got on my list for that vote.
I literally just said that I would take sir sam votes, can you give more reasons for voting him over me even tho I give very good reasons not to? If you disagree then state your reasoning, I don't want to vote for somebody who already has a vote is not good enough when I listed all the possible permutation why it doesn't make sense for him to move his vote if he is scum and I'm town.

This game you can't say he must be janitor that why shad is saying this (even tho I have no reason to be saying this anyway since he had 0 votes).

Give your reasoning for the vote, I'm interested.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, a bit more than 2h to end. I'll leave my vote on Marm for now, she's backreading anyway so if anything I can change it later. Alrdy wrote why but can repeat if needed.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,888
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@MarmaladeSky how do you feel about Sam?
He barely has been here, had to go back to see if there was anything he said but I just forgot about. But that didn't lead to anything considering the lack of being here.
It's been pointed out before that he voted for Shad (now moved his vote) yet never explained why. Despite him being asked this question. Something to take into consideration I think, doesn't make really make me trust him. Would like to hear what he has to say about this situation, why the tag was ignored, why he voted Shad in the first place, but was kind of standing up for him later on ("not sure if he's worth saving" - but moving the vote to someone else in the same post). I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing him this phase considering his timezone though
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh wow shad, what kind of connection do you have with sam, why are you so upset ? could it be you re lovers ?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
oh wow shad, what kind of connection do you have with sam, why are you so upset ? could it be you re lovers ?
Yeah cause if you vote me and I'm the lover we will be just fine.

Explain why you don't want to take me on my offer.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Explain why you don't want to take me on my offer.
I'm not "bribable" the more you insist the more you look suspicious (both of you). why are you ready to die to save sam ? to begin with is sam even threatened with my vote ??? why are you not offering your life for all those other sheeps who have one vote upon them too? how is sam's life more precious, did i miss something ?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
Sorry for being back so late.

Hm I think Jesus doesn‘t count, only roles that in their PM say „townie“ or „mafia“, so only traps would be miller, death miller, sleeper and unskilled mafia member. Then there‘s secondaries too.
Oh I'm sorry since. Since Jesus dies as townie I thought the player didn't know he was Jesus either. Thus was counted as plain townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also how do you guys see who voted who ? Or am I unable to see it because I am om phone ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top