She'll prolly vote him in the last mins to save herself, which is what most people would do. I don't get why she'd feel bad to vote for someone she had issues with^ , it's not like she indicated someone she'd feel better voting for, or I missed it.He barely has been here, had to go back to see if there was anything he said but I just forgot about. But that didn't lead to anything considering the lack of being here.
It's been pointed out before that he voted for Shad (now moved his vote) yet never explained why. Despite him being asked this question. Something to take into consideration I think, doesn't make really make me trust him. Would like to hear what he has to say about this situation, why the tag was ignored, why he voted Shad in the first place, but was kind of standing up for him later on ("not sure if he's worth saving" - but moving the vote to someone else in the same post). I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing him this phase considering his timezone though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah lol that timing lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
How do I feel about Tatsu not replying about her vote on Marm tho...
