I think Sam, James and Lambu would have been more under the radar save picks. Well, they might have wanted to leave Sam alive since people suspect him, but why not someone like James or Lambu? Established players with little to their belt on Day 1.
I think Sam, James and Lambu would have been more under the radar save picks. Well, they might have wanted to leave Sam alive since people suspect him, but why not someone like James or Lambu? Established players with little to their belt on Day 1.
Lol, everyone has "little under their belt" for we are pretty much all "townies "until killed/lynched/confirmed by pirate.
Like what is your great accomplish of day 1 to show us that you're town?
As for the lynch votes, did anyone notice if votes changed to save Marm or to save Sam? Like it is close with 3-4 and quite big vote groups in a 13 player match, so chances are big that 1-2 mafias might have their vote fingers in those two groups.
Lol, everyone has "little under their belt" for we are pretty much all "townies "until killed/lynched/confirmed by pirate.
Like what is your great accomplish of day 1 to show us that you're town?
As for the lynch votes, did anyone notice if votes changed to save Marm or to save Sam? Like it is close with 3-4 and quite big vote groups in a 13 player match, so chances are big that 1-2 mafias might have their vote fingers in those two groups.
Yet people do have vibes based oday and "feats". Gry and Shad had a beef, Farfs went hard and succesfull on Marms, lot of people seem to think me as trusted for now. Some people did leave an impression, to good or bad. You didn't, which is is odd for a player of your caliber. Stuff happened, and you were just playing Warhammer
IIt was tie between Sam and Marms, until it tipped to Sams favor. I need to check who the later Marm votes were. I think DD and Lambu, but could remember wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gonna temp vote for James for now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Checked it. It was actually Tatsumaki who tipped the scales and DD was the final vote on Marms.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lambu was the first vote and Marms second.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I find it interesting, that DD originally voted for Lambu, who started the Marms train, but then flipped to vote Marms with him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
DD also did urged other to follow suit, to great a big train. Maybe to blend in the train himself?
So Marm was Town, feels bad to be the first stone on the road to her lynch but I think I would have changed the vote had I made it back before the end. Useless banter at this point tho.
Also Asako is not the one I expected to be targetted first, strange choice from scum. Maybe they thought she was laying low with one of the active roles.
Reading the "Why Sam is town" essay by Shad was quite the experience
Like seriously @Shad if I didn't know you are super, and I mean SUPERPassional, when placing trust or distrust on people from our last game together I would inmeditately think you two are buddies or something, I fail to understand your reasoning on every single level.
Also am I the only one that thinks James is playing supersafe this game? I just dont feel entitled enough to push it because Im playing quite chill aswell.
Also am I the only one that thinks James is playing supersafe this game? I just dont feel entitled enough to push it because Im playing quite chill aswell.
Thats certainly a possibility, she suspected demon, tatsu, james, erin. Out of them Im only neutral towards Erin, she doesn't radiate scum energy this time. Im kinda iffy towards DD too, specially if he started with the hot potato.
Definitely worth to keep in mind! James was also on that list, so keeping my vote there. Also Demon is still on my low-key sus list for silent voting defend, so I don't mind hopping for that train either at the moment.
Nah, for now, it's just for the time being. I still wanna see some interactions between Shad and Sam maybe today and to learn more about this double hot potatoes situation. I also picked Demon in that list just cause Asako seemed to 'favor' him more but I wanna reread her posts myself when I'm at my computer.
That's part of my thinking yes, due to how things ended up going for me I'm easily painted as suspicious and given there isn't a massive amount to work with, those who want town gone can score an easy enough lynch if they convince enough people on small things like with my votes yesterday and Marm's comment about hinting. Fairly easy to lose perspective which only serves to benefit scum.
I blame WH:TWIII for me missing my vote, game is hella addictive. Should have done a placeholder before I started the Kislev campaign. I'll do better today.