Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Gry, votes me D1 and gets me to 2 votes and starts a train on me for 6 hours.
Starts D2 with a vote on me without giving any reason.

Tunneling on me since D1.

Riku: Funny how shad is fixated on Gry.

You do you.

You sell extremely subjective ideas as facts to the point you go feral for them. Im not defending Gry, I am attacking you for your nonsense, which is not the same.

I saw your poking at each other as two towns pointless discussion born from uneventful distrust but your irrational tendency as today progressed set my alarms. Your way of thinking is "you are with me or against me" and I dont buy it, your argument with me only furthered my suspicions of this being an act on your part.
Same thing, defending Gry or attacking me.
It a 1 v 1 and you choose your side, you are one of the few that is actively defending Gry.

Farf, james, DD and many others aren't, you are.

And also you said you answered my reasons, all your post does it accuse me of being subjective, meaning you didn't actually answer my reasons.

Keep telling yourself that you did.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hard to do when there is no objective truth, all I can do is share my perspective based on my experience.
Show me how it is done, find the killer, all you are doing is undermining my attempt at doing so.

My logic is simple:

Gry supposedly distrust me since D1 (not for any empirical proof, but for supposedly overreacting to his attempt at killing me for no reason, go read D1 to see how hard he tried).

SirSam switch his placeholder from me leading Gry to stop trying to convince others that they should vote me.

I defend SirSam for saving me from Gry

Gry said he will be liberal with his vote when he voted me, but sticked on me for the rest of the game.

The Gry I know doesn't tunnel vision when town, uses his vote actively, usually voting last.

He lied about being liberal with his vote, he hasn't voted anybody else since the game started.

In my opinion if he distrusted me so much as to stick on me for 2 days, he would have voted SirSam, since I defended him all day.

Gry said this isn't true and that just because I'm scum doesn't mean sirsam is as well (I don't believe this reason).

Today when I woke up, I saw Gry had a vote on me, meaning he is still tunneling, only explanation is that this isn't Town Gry.
Here are my reasons, if you want to answer them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Shad stop editing posts smh
Call the hosts.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Shad stop editing posts smh
Ok this is a host, avatar was confusing, I will stop editing.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Farf, james, DD and many others aren't, you are.
None of them agrees with you (only Demon does), they are simply more intelligent and chose not to argue with a wall.

Enough of this.

@digitaldude Im still awaiting a reply
@Tatsumaki thoughts on everyone please.
@Demonspeed if you trust Shad's hunch who would you lynch if Gry doesnt get in line
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
None of them agrees with you (only Demon does), they are simply more intelligent and chose not to argue with a wall.

Enough of this.

@digitaldude Im still awaiting a reply
@Tatsumaki thoughts on everyone please.
@Demonspeed if you trust Shad's hunch who would you lynch if Gry doesnt get in line
Every post you make, you talk in the name of everybody.

Sheep hoarding seems to be one of your skills.

If you don't want to talk to me then don't, I will decide for myself when I had enough.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Uh kouhai, idk why I'm being tagged, you said you rly wanna die and my vote is on you alrdy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you proposing to lynch Demon to get rid of the hot potato risk?
Tbh no.
(Inb4 the Fiend bombs me c.c)
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Uh kouhai, idk why I'm being tagged, you said you rly wanna die and my vote is on you alrdy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Tbh no.
(Inb4 the Fiend bombs me c.c)
I'm in the middle of a 3 man attack, so I'm leaving my concise point to you as tags so that they are not lost in the sea of spam.
Sorry for the disturbance.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah dw. So far I'm learning towards you being traitor, due to the Sam defense, Demon alignment and 4 members comment (you said it was a guess but it was worded as a given at first). If you flip traitor, I'd keep an eye on Sam, Demon and James due to my silly theory about Asako and general behaviour in this day.

Defo wish @Tatsumaki and @Erinyes can be around more often later on so I could build opinions on them as well and will wait for Sam to also be more participative in some hours cause I wanna smart up heh.

In case you flip town, we can save the comments for later as we talk, but sure I can check back on your posts specially if I'm feeling insecure about Gry.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ah dw. So far I'm learning towards you being traitor, due to the Sam defense, Demon alignment and 4 members comment (you said it was a guess but it was worded as a given at first). If you flip traitor, I'd keep an eye on Sam, Demon and James due to my silly theory about Asako and general behaviour in this day.

Defo wish @Tatsumaki and @Erinyes can be around more often later on so I could build opinions on them as well and will wait for Sam to also be more participative in some hours cause I wanna smart up heh.

In case you flip town, we can save the comments for later as we talk, but sure I can check back on your posts specially if I'm feeling insecure about Gry.
Senpai you kind of been very clear about the Shad -> Gry trade.
You took it immediately, don't break my hearth tomorrow xD

Just kidding if you don't vote him tomorrow I will be sad and I will doubt you from the deadpad, but I won't take it personal.
Because first you have to play your affiliation and second the responsibility of the lynch will be partially yours so I can't realistically expect that you will just do that without thinking it over even if you are town.

Good luck and all the best.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am going to bed.

@Lambu I don't trust Shad at all. I already listed my suspects and you are among them. I'd also like to hear more from Tatsumaki and Erinyes. I don't think Tatsumaki even posted this DP.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Senpai you kind of been very clear about the Shad -> Gry trade.
You took it immediately, don't break my hearth tomorrow xD

Just kidding if you don't vote him tomorrow I will be sad and I will doubt you from the deadpad, but I won't take it personal.
Because first you have to play your affiliation and second the responsibility of the lynch will be partially yours so I can't realistically expect that you will just do that without thinking it over even if you are town.

Good luck and all the best.
How's the lynch my responsibility if you said you wanna die? D: if we don't lynch Gry, you wanna live?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fiend, who do you plan on targeting?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
How's the lynch my responsibility if you said you wanna die? D: if we don't lynch Gry, you wanna live?
I mean tomorrow's lynch, even tho Gry agreed to trade his life for mine, you still need to pull the trigger since he will back pedal.

I'm saying don't stress it out if you don't do it, I won't take it personal.

Also just to be clear, I played like this today, because he accepted the deal, I won't have accepted my lynch otherwise.

Don't let them blame me tomorrow and back pedal from it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,667
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I answered 20 times, she wasnt active she made 3 posts after I voted for her in the last 10 minutes. samuel being inactive doesnt make marmalade active, I didnt say lets vote the least active user. getting ridiculous.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I mean tomorrow's lynch, even tho Gry agreed to trade his life for mine, you still need to pull the trigger since he will back pedal.

I'm saying don't stress it out if you don't do it, I won't take it personal.

Also just to be clear, I played like this today, because he accepted the deal, I won't have accepted my lynch otherwise.

Don't let them blame me tomorrow and back pedal from it.
I rly don't think I'll be around tomorrow lmao, since I realized the Fiend distrusts me and I don't trust him either. So that's a bit of a lost effort from your side.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'll be more active for the rest of this phase for sure. I had a busy morning. ATM the one I trust the most is Riku, then Lala I guess but the former much more than the latter. Also Sam I guess, I think people try to get him lynched early almost everytime and I don't remember when he has been Mafia in these situations besides his first game.

It's hard not think that either you or Shad aren't Mafia after these two days and then DD/Lambu.

Indifferent about the rest but James seems less active than usual.
He has very similar trust / distrust list as me and he is voting Gry, you should be fine.
As long as the doctor doesn't fuck up and keeps on protecting you.

Pirate should check you tonight as well while the doctor is free to keep protecting you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016 I know from last game that you can be a baby and that it can very hard to get you to do anything, remember how much I tried convincing you the second spy shouldn't be killed that night? I was town and the second spy was town.

With my death and me flipping town, I would hope that you will man up a bit and do something, I spent day 1 making sure you won't die while you are sleeping to pay back your placeholder change.

I'm saying you are town this game and confirming you, once I'm dead if you don't defend yourself they will say that I'm crazy and that in fact you are mafia and will lynch you eventually.

- Don't just accept their stupid arguments.
- Go for the kill, have fun while you are alive, cut some heads.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lmao no it's fine, don't send people to visit me. The doctor and Pirate won't matter here.

The bomb explodes during the day, which I just recalled now (even tho I made this host mistake 8D ). Meaning there's a chance Demon dies now. DD said he didn't send him the bomb due to suspecting him so that makes me revisit some
assumptions I made during this day. As in... I would see the hot potato starting with the mafia for an extra kill, and I would see mafia passing it to a townie not to risk a teammate.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Lmao no it's fine, don't send people to visit me. The doctor and Pirate won't matter here.

The bomb explodes during the day, which I just recalled now (even tho I made this host mistake 8D ). Meaning there's a chance Demon dies now. DD said he didn't send him the bomb due to suspecting him so that makes me revisit some
assumptions I made during this day. As in... I would see the hot potato starting with the mafia for an extra kill, and I would see mafia passing it to a townie not to risk a teammate.
I appreciate your modesty xD but if the doctor doesn't protect you from mafia night kills, I will shame them for the rest of eternity.
Asako is the light version of Farf, if she is dead that means they couldn't get to you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Farfalla can you think of a better use of pirate than confirming you tonight?

My plan is that pirate and doctor target you.
Pirate will either confirm you if you are townie, or not say anything if he gets a role.

If later you die, the role will be saved.
If you are confirmed you won't became a priority kill since you are already a priority kill.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So I gotta wait for you to have a big fight with your idol, Marcie, for you to sweet talk me, huh c.c
Me and Koko do share some features: tits and crappy English.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So I gotta wait for you to have a big fight with your idol, Marcie, for you to sweet talk me, huh c.c
Me and Koko do share some features: tits and crappy English.
You avoiding my pirate plan makes me believe you are mafia xD
Don't resist farf, just accept your fate.

If mafia pirate does tonight and we have 2 death, you will be lynched xD
Accept your fate and join me in the dead pad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

does -> dies*
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SirSamuel016 I know from last game that you can be a baby and that it can very hard to get you to do anything, remember how much I tried convincing you the second spy shouldn't be killed that night? I was town and the second spy was town.

With my death and me flipping town, I would hope that you will man up a bit and do something, I spent day 1 making sure you won't die while you are sleeping to pay back your placeholder change.

I'm saying you are town this game and confirming you, once I'm dead if you don't defend yourself they will say that I'm crazy and that in fact you are mafia and will lynch you eventually.

- Don't just accept their stupid arguments.
- Go for the kill, have fun while you are alive, cut some heads.
I'm currently backreading (on page 20), but I'm going to say this regardless of what side of the bed I've woken up on this morning: pull your head in. Some of your barbed comments to try and provoke some activity are just needlessly toxic/unnecessary and the type of behaviour that got called out a couple of games ago- do better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top