Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What are you talking about? The end game votes are in the day end post, there are my screenshots here and there, and shad react app still work perfectly. You are either not paying attetion to the game at all or blatantly lying. We have a very good idea how the votes moved.

I had no fucking clue this was even a thing! Where is this app link in the first post? The day passing are there but this app link from you is the first time I see it in this thread.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
There are no ignores, I am still reading, just not replying to everything because that tends to get way too big posts.
And yes I didn't know that there was an app for this vote moving shit.
I also didn't know that the poll was also a timer, you can ask Panda for that because I complained to him that my post got deleted one second after his day closed post when I thought we still had some minutes left due the 69 minutes around 60 minutes ago. This whole poll is shit. People can vote silently without justification, people can move votes as much as they want and you need an app to check on that? Fucking hell!
Thank you. so a) You were very poorly paying attention b) You talked all about mechanics c) Still managed to miss obvious things about mechanics.

It's shas thing again. Either you play poorly or are scum. Well, atleast your language isn't toxic and aggresive, I give you that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There are no ignores, I am still reading, just not replying to everything because that tends to get way too big posts.
And yes I didn't know that there was an app for this vote moving shit.
I also didn't know that the poll was also a timer, you can ask Panda for that because I complained to him that my post got deleted one second after his day closed post when I thought we still had some minutes left due the 69 minutes around 60 minutes ago. This whole poll is shit. People can vote silently without justification, people can move votes as much as they want and you need an app to check on that? Fucking hell!
Also you just sort of shared info from PMs and are using excistense of discussion with GMs as a way to prove yourself. That's borderline rule breaking. Now Panda has to come and say this is true, such PMs were sent. Basicly giving info on game outside of game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I had no fucking clue this was even a thing! Where is this app link in the first post? The day passing are there but this app link from you is the first time I see it in this thread.
It's been posted like 5 times. It's not host content, so that's why it isn't in the OP.

Maybe you should just go back to Warhammer because you didn't clearly care about this game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But yeah, I'm probably gonna change my vote. Not going for another lynch just because I don't like the player. It costed to much last time.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I have no reason for now to doubt DDs claim. So from my suspicions if I try to ignore my bias towards James just because of his lackluster attitude, that leaves Demon, Tatsu and Sam as prime targets.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Also you just sort of shared info from PMs and are using excistense of discussion with GMs as a way to prove yourself. That's borderline rule breaking. Now Panda has to come and say this is true, such PMs were sent. Basicly giving info on game outside of game.
Why would Panda or one of the other hosts have to come in and confirm if he complained about a timer? They're not obligated to confirm this, especially because it's not a role PM that was missed but user frustration. I hardly think James' comments here about that are rule-breaking, moreso raising your fist and going "bad!" at the comment isn't going to do much for the game either. Weird way to try and probe/apply some more pressure to him imo.

I have no reason for now to doubt DDs claim. So from my suspicions if I try to ignore my bias towards James just because of his lackluster attitude, that leaves Demon, Tatsu and Sam as prime targets.
Why do you trust Erin and Gry at this stage? More interested in your reasoning on Erin, but go ahead on both/all that you trust if you don't mind.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Not abandoning the thought on James though. Focusing on mechanics talk and not taking to much part in anything else is pretty basic mafia approach. I've done it as well. Seems pro-active and helpful, but it's actually also helpful for mafia to understand the mechanics, and taking part in mechanics discussion can help to steer away the discussion that aspects that the mafia might want not to have attention on.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes I do.

I don't think it's that different from having any impactful role or killing role. Sure, it's always hard to pick a target but "hard to pick" isn't an explanation to why you picked. I'm still not quit sure why Lambu over Tatsu. Lambu has been generally more responsive and pro-active. You can't use that really as an excuse, because the passive one will most likely not get more active at this point. And even if they did, why but so much faith in insights of someone who hasn't been following the game as actively?
Prosecutors and Vigilantes can have other Townies's input, the one with the HP can't. I am saying that considering the situation I was in, I preferred going for Lambu. I remember your old theory that among the top 3 posters there is always a Mafia, now you are saying that because Lambu became more active(when this was pointed out) I should have targeted Tatsumaki?

Would you really have picked her if you were the potato holder?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Why would Panda or one of the other hosts have to come in and confirm if he complained about a timer? They're not obligated to confirm this, especially because it's not a role PM that was missed but user frustration. I hardly think James' comments here about that are rule-breaking, moreso raising your fist and going "bad!" at the comment isn't going to do much for the game either. Weird way to try and probe/apply some more pressure to him imo.



Why do you trust Erin and Gry at this stage? More interested in your reasoning on Erin, but go ahead on both/all that you trust if you don't mind.
Not saying they have to come and confirm. But that was what James was expecting or asking to happen.

Not trust, both are on neutral list. Both could be candidates, but rest of the players have emitted more bad vibes than them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Prosecutors and Vigilantes can have other Townies's input, the one with the HP can't. I am saying that considering the situation I was in, I preferred going for Lambu. I remember your old theory that among the top 3 posters there is always a Mafia, now you are saying that because Lambu became more active(when this was pointed out) I should have targeted Tatsumaki?

Would you really have picked her if you were the potato holder?
Umm what? I'm not saying that. I don't think Lambu became much more active maintained about the same level. Such as Tatsu mainteined. Lambus original level was just higher.

Glad to see someone still remembers that. It didn't hold too well in the end though. And if we go by that, I didn't keep score on daily developements, The top 3 most active in that sense would be Gry and me. (Since shad and Farfs died)

But if I do indeed go for this revival of my pet theory, that places Gry above Erin in suspect list.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

moreso raising your fist and going "bad!" at the comment isn't going to do much for the game either.
True here. I'm just losing my temper, because it's not just one (Shad) but two players (James), who have actively not considered the feelings of other players and their desire to play seriously. Different reasons though, shad was toxic in behaviour, James missed as important details as vote tally because of Warhammer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Should calm down and think this more analytically again.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not saying they have to come and confirm. But that was what James was expecting or asking to happen.

Not trust, both are on neutral list. Both could be candidates, but rest of the players have emitted more bad vibes than them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Umm what? I'm not saying that. I don't think Lambu became much more active maintained about the same level. Such as Tatsu mainteined. Lambus original level was just higher.

Glad to see someone still remembers that. It didn't hold too well in the end though. And if we go by that, I didn't keep score on daily developements, The top 3 most active in that sense would be Gry and me. (Since shad and Farfs died)

But if I do indeed go for this revival of my pet theory, that places Gry above Erin in suspect list.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



True here. I'm just losing my temper, because it's not just one (Shad) but two players (James), who have actively not considered the feelings of other players and their desire to play seriously. Different reasons though, shad was toxic in behaviour, James missed as important details as vote tally because of Warhammer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Should calm down and think this more analytically again.
The difference between Lambu and Tatsu from my POV is that I expected Town Lambu's activity to be originally higher, unlike Tatsumaki who usually posts less.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not abandoning the thought on James though. Focusing on mechanics talk and not taking to much part in anything else is pretty basic mafia approach. I've done it as well. Seems pro-active and helpful, but it's actually also helpful for mafia to understand the mechanics, and taking part in mechanics discussion can help to steer away the discussion that aspects that the mafia might want not to have attention on.
You said it yourself that this James situation is more than likely another sort of Shad situation (sorry Shad if you're reading this, hate to use your name as the term here), and that's what I think too; he's likely town but for one reason or another has slipped himself up and looks worse because of it. Getting hung up on that is literally what town did to itself yesterday just to shoot itself in the foot. We'd all be wise to learn from history, or otherwise we're doomed to repeat it.

He's not in the clear but what time left is surely better spent exploring multiple avenues of questioning and discussion rather than getting hung up on a minor thing. Happened with the Marm comment, happened with Shad, and I worry you'll do it again if enough people do so- another safe vote so you don't stick out? 👀

Not saying they have to come and confirm. But that was what James was expecting or asking to happen.

Not trust, both are on neutral list. Both could be candidates, but rest of the players have emitted more bad vibes than them.
Erin is still largely quiet and she hasn't really contributed much at all, that doesn't concern you as much as some of the others? Gry really shouldn't have a vote from anyone at this stage as far as I'm concerned. I have to go looking who it was that questioned the Asako kill but it wouldn't surprise me to come from a mafia team led by him; he's crafty like Gryff and it can give him enough ammunition to spin things the way he wants if he is scum. Speculation on my part of course, he could still be town, but he's someone I can see going for a play like that.

True here. I'm just losing my temper, because it's not just one (Shad) but two players (James), who have actively not considered the feelings of other players and their desire to play seriously. Different reasons though, shad was toxic in behaviour, James missed as important details as vote tally because of Warhammer.
--- Double Post Merged, 5 minutes ago ---
Should calm down and think this more analytically again.
Exactly. Some gut feel consideration is necessary, especially in low information games like this but allowing it to cloud your deduction and judgement often leads to tragedy as town should've learnt with jumping on Marm for a single comment, and then Shad yesterday. James today would just be another repeat.

The difference between Lambu and Tatsu from my POV is that I expected Town Lambu's activity to be originally higher, unlike Tatsumaki who usually posts less.
I'd have to go through and look at how Tatsu has played this game but it doesn't feel too dissimilar from when she was scum in the BnHA game, will update my thoughts on this once I have a flick through.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Holy crap, you can really see every vote movement with this app. But those intervals are automatic not whenever a vote was done or changed, right? Because I remember Sam voting after I had voted but our votes show up at the same time in the last interval. God, I had no idea... where is this link in the opening post, how do you guys have it and I don't? This is huge!

So it was Gry first, then Farf 2nd then Lambu 3rd which was the tie with the votes on me as I had been leading 3-2 to that point then Riku moves his vote from me to Shad causeing it to be 4-2. Then Tatsu comes in as 5th voter and afterwards mine as 6th and Sam as last day voter on me.

Thank you. so a) You were very poorly paying attention b) You talked all about mechanics c) Still managed to miss obvious things about mechanics.

It's shas thing again. Either you play poorly or are scum. Well, atleast your language isn't toxic and aggresive, I give you that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Also you just sort of shared info from PMs and are using excistense of discussion with GMs as a way to prove yourself. That's borderline rule breaking. Now Panda has to come and say this is true, such PMs were sent. Basicly giving info on game outside of game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



It's been posted like 5 times. It's not host content, so that's why it isn't in the OP.

Maybe you should just go back to Warhammer because you didn't clearly care about this game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But yeah, I'm probably gonna change my vote. Not going for another lynch just because I don't like the player. It costed to much last time.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I have no reason for now to doubt DDs claim. So from my suspicions if I try to ignore my bias towards James just because of his lackluster attitude, that leaves Demon, Tatsu and Sam as prime targets.
I am paying poorly attention because there is nothing for me to do but vote and all I got is nothing because everyone could be scum for all I know.

How is that pm info sharing when you guys saw my post being deleted? It's pm sharing if we quote game-related action stuff from the hosts, not our usual day talk with hosts. Besides me complaining isn't proving anything, I could complain both as townie and as mafia. I used that argument to show you how little attention I was paying. So much that Panda told me the poll had the timer for the day phase when I asked why there hasn't been a link to the day counter website yet.

Shouldn't this link be posted in the open post? Not everyone is app-affin or knows that those polls can be tracked.

Wow, very dismissive, I can see why Shad flipped out on you. Thankfully that's what I'm gonna do, playing WHIII is more fun than this Vanilla game. Without a det or at least a spy we were at the mercy of Mafia to begin with. Maybe if pirate had used his role early on to proof two towns it could have gone differently, though it also would have taken 2 targets away for mafia to pick from for night kills to get a doc and prostitute. They still got our best role though so it didn't matter what pirate could or could not have done.

If any hosts gonna make a new vanilla game, I certainly won't sign up for it. Maybe that's why we had so little players.

@digitaldude @James Rye You're both here too at this moment, can you share who you currently suspect and why?
See, this is the problem with writing big posts as a not-english speaker? You correct stuff because you ain't allowed to edit and then new stuff pops up and demands attention and it gets bigger and bigger. In big games I could get up to 5-6 notifications while writing a post to one reply. One good thing about this Vanilla game is it player pool as it is way smaller than usual games.

I sus Riku and Gry, hoping that Lambu is Mafia who freaks out over the potato. If Lambu is town, then chances are high Demon is scum and getting rid of another player using the potato. Thing about that is we don't know until it goes boom and then it might be too late depending on our lynch. Otherwise I doubt Erin because of the single vote outside. I moved my vote because I believed me doing a solo on Digi would just be used against me for trying to stay outside the vote train on Shad. I also believed that most voters on Shad are probably town, as mafia would rather like to hide solo in a large voter poll than with 2 players, meaning the other two are outside, either on me 2 votes plus penalty vote, Gry with 2 votes or on someone else with a single vote. That leaves only Demon, Erin, you and digi.

If digi's claim is correct, though I dunno if he really would just open up as doc but I cannot see why he would try to bait mafia kill so my guess is that he is actually the doc, then that leaves you, demon and erin. Your post about the whole Shad thing with our pros was what got me thinking that chances are high one of them were scum to purposefully egg Shad on to cause that train wreck due the growing toxicity. If so then only Lambu, Gry and Riku are high profile targets as they made the most beef with Shad. With Lambu potentially dying today anyway, which could proof or doom Demon, that only leaves Gry and Riku in my opinion. And since you opened up that theory when nobody else has means you are less likely mafia because why would you risk a pro mafia player? So my best guesses are Riku/Gry, Demon and Erin as mafia team. Maybe Tatsu as well but that goes to the same aspect as me, so I gotta give him the same benefit of wanting to vote for a large group as I had done, so I'd leave him out and focus on those 4.

Hope that helps. I leave for a couple hours, no use to stay and get mad. Doesn't help anyone.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
See, this is the problem with writing big posts as a not-english speaker? You correct stuff because you ain't allowed to edit and then new stuff pops up and demands attention and it gets bigger and bigger. In big games I could get up to 5-6 notifications while writing a post to one reply. One good thing about this Vanilla game is it player pool as it is way smaller than usual games.

I sus Riku and Gry, hoping that Lambu is Mafia who freaks out over the potato. If Lambu is town, then chances are high Demon is scum and getting rid of another player using the potato. Thing about that is we don't know until it goes boom and then it might be too late depending on our lynch. Otherwise I doubt Erin because of the single vote outside. I moved my vote because I believed me doing a solo on Digi would just be used against me for trying to stay outside the vote train on Shad. I also believed that most voters on Shad are probably town, as mafia would rather like to hide solo in a large voter poll than with 2 players, meaning the other two are outside, either on me 2 votes plus penalty vote, Gry with 2 votes or on someone else with a single vote. That leaves only Demon, Erin, you and digi.

If digi's claim is correct, though I dunno if he really would just open up as doc but I cannot see why he would try to bait mafia kill so my guess is that he is actually the doc, then that leaves you, demon and erin. Your post about the whole Shad thing with our pros was what got me thinking that chances are high one of them were scum to purposefully egg Shad on to cause that train wreck due the growing toxicity. If so then only Lambu, Gry and Riku are high profile targets as they made the most beef with Shad. With Lambu potentially dying today anyway, which could proof or doom Demon, that only leaves Gry and Riku in my opinion. And since you opened up that theory when nobody else has means you are less likely mafia because why would you risk a pro mafia player? So my best guesses are Riku/Gry, Demon and Erin as mafia team. Maybe Tatsu as well but that goes to the same aspect as me, so I gotta give him the same benefit of wanting to vote for a large group as I had done, so I'd leave him out and focus on those 4.

Hope that helps. I leave for a couple hours, no use to stay and get mad. Doesn't help anyone.
I appreciate the effort given English isn't your first language.

Sounds like both you and Riku do need a breather, so hope you can both cool down and have clear judgement for what might end up being a deciding day.

Going to make a cuppa and read over your reasoning for suspects.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Actually, I am back for one last comment about Digi's claim as I checked through the secondary list to see why the heck he would come out as doc now: Either he is the real doc, he is a townie hoping doc protects him when mafia believes his bait or he is the traitor and wants to be recruited before the game is over. Those are the only reasons I can see him claiming doc.

Also I will vote on Erin, because she has flown under the radar of most, because I see no votes on either gry and riku so no use starting a 1 vs 1 if nobody else takes interest in it, demon I cannot vote because I don't know if his potato play gonna save us or destroy us until Lambu dies today and we get to see his role. Plus thanks to his potato vote I only have to worry about either Riku or Gry being the dangerous pro mafia player, so that helps a bit. Would help even more though if Lambu was the mafia because then my worries about Riku and Gry are pretty much void. Those guys are too good to pile on Shad with more than 1 mafia votes.

And that's it, I'm back in a few hours.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Shame that the ones I'd like to question and probe more aren't around :/
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@digitaldude @James Rye You're both here too at this moment, can you share who you currently suspect and why?
erinyes seems to be voting demonspeed everyday, seems a townie fixation. Riku is helpful with the votes. That leaves tatsumaki, samuel and james. Demonspeed put potato on lambu if lambu dies as mafia that clears demonspeed, on the other hand if demonspeed is a mafia no way he passes the potato to another mafia for day 3. But yeah samuel james tatsumaki.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Somehow I forgot grysun.... hmmm he hasnt really been that helpful to town.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
erinyes seems to be voting demonspeed everyday, seems a townie fixation. Riku is helpful with the votes. That leaves tatsumaki, samuel and james. Demonspeed put potato on lambu if lambu dies as mafia that clears demonspeed, on the other hand if demonspeed is a mafia no way he passes the potato to another mafia for day 3. But yeah samuel james tatsumaki.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Somehow I forgot grysun.... hmmm he hasnt really been that helpful to town.
Yeah she's had her eyes on demon since Day 2 and has voted for him both days; D1 was a vote on me and some small pushes for me to go that day with a cute mention today :blush

Riku's voting has been his weakest part of his game if he's scum imo; safe votes for townies thus far 🤔

Agree on the Demon situation.

Any clear thoughts on Tatsu?

Also agree on Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Having had a general read through Tatsu's posts just now, they're criminally detached, almost like they're too casual and asleep at the wheel. Combined with the low post count and it makes me wonder if there's a good reason for lying low or if it's more sinister after all... 🤔
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Why should I calm down? James clearly admits that he isn't giving effort to this game because he finds it boring because of vanilla role. That's disrespectful of others who want to play this seriously. I'm not going to calm down on James. Maybe as a mafia suspect, but not as player in this game. Those excuses are just not good, they are selfish. Most of us are not native english speakers, most of us have vanilla roles, most of us would have other nice games to play, like Horizon 2. He signed up to play and then doesn't because he didn't get a fun role. Bohoo, now let's all calm down and respect each other. Fuck that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He seems to be playing now though, so that's good. I think this is the first time I see him actually analysing people instead of whining or discussing mechanics.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why should I calm down? James clearly admits that he isn't giving effort to this game because he finds it boring because of vanilla role. That's disrespectful of others who want to play this seriously. I'm not going to calm down on James. Maybe as a mafia suspect, but not as player in this game. Those excuses are just not good, they are selfish. Most of us are not native english speakers, most of us have vanilla roles, most of us would have other nice games to play, like Horizon 2. He signed up to play and then doesn't because he didn't get a fun role. Bohoo, now let's all calm down and respect each other. Fuck that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He seems to be playing now though, so that's good. I think this is the first time I see him actually analysing people instead of whining or discussing mechanics.
Well dont kill james just cause you think he is a townie who gave up, vote who you think the likeliest mafia is...
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Actually I think I'm done. I give up. I'm going to play Horizon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well dont kill james just cause you think he is a townie who gave up, vote who you think the likeliest mafia is...
Yes. That's what I've been saying myself the past posts. I need to calm down on that regard.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Even in the post you quoted I need to calm down on James as mafia target. That doesn't mean I can still diss him for not being a respectful player.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erin gives me the least bad vibes, so I'll ignore her and James now. I just have nothing to say on Erin. Which tells how under radar she has gone though.

From my neutrals, Gry is slightly more suspicious, but there hasn't really been anything bothering about his play for me this far. Waiting for him to return. He is potential pirate right, since the pirate hasn't stood up yet. I'd like his input here.

Lambu could be it, but not sure there is any point to focus on him too much because he might blow up anyway.

DD I have no point to doubt with the claim right now.

I don't like Sam playing a mediator, comes across as arrogant, but he seems to be trying to calm people down so I trust him for now. I don't like the two far rights angle though. I did nothing wrong to get pissed at a selfish and ignorant player.

Demon was weird in his reasoning to defend silent vote already at the beginning, and I haven't found him consistent or logical this far either. Though maybe should lynch someone else, since if Lambu flips mafia that confirms Demon.

Tatsumaki has been pretty passive, not too contributive, was in both lynches and could fit in the Asako-Traitor theory.

I'll change for Tatsu for now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Weird btw that Sam asks me to calm down on James, but still votes James himself.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I trust Riku and Sam ATM. DD is Doc.

Both Lambu voted Marm and Shad. I already gave the HP to Lambu so for now I am voting Tatsumaki but I'd like to hear more from her.

Could also vote for Erin. I don't buy her being so lost. Between Gry and James I suspect Gry the most.

What do you guys think about the existence of a Traitor right now?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,049
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm right here what do you want to hear from me ?
You've all brought up the same two arguments I already answered to.

and could fit in the Asako-Traitor theory.
Hmmm not sure I understand that tho. What do you mean by that ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top