Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If no one is going for James lynch I should move to Tatsumaki. Any other option?
Why Tatsu instead of Erin? Is Erin more convincing to you than Tatsu?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will cast mine on Erin for now, not too fond of the sudden pooling on Tatsu.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why Tatsu instead of Erin? Is Erin more convincing to you than Tatsu?
Honestly they are even, leaning more towards Tatsu, but the reason to go that way is because she's being voted by Sam Tatsu and James, all people I distrust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will go back to work now, will see the results later. Please make it count.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Honestly they are even, leaning more towards Tatsu, but the reason to go that way is because she's being voted by Sam Tatsu and James, all people I distrust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will go back to work now, will see the results later. Please make it count.
But what about Demon being on Tatsu? I don't trust Demon.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,653
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
4vs5 okay one of these people are 100% mafia. If both are town congrats on the win mafia.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm off, I stay on Erin with my vote. If I am wrong about Erin then I hope you guys are right about Tatsu.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oof. This is stressful, so stressful.

For me this is les Erin vs Tatsu, because I find both about as equally sus. Its more about do I trust more the group James-Gry-Sam or DD-Demon-Lambu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Me neither, but its 3 distrusted vs 1 distrusted.
Demon being on Tatsu group is the main reason that makes me wanna change. :D
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What makes me doubt is also the timing of the votes. Something tick me off how Lambu and Erin changed last within a close time range.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There is also extra stress, that if I change now and get it wrong, I'm obviously the scum on plausible tomorrow 😰
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erinyes-Demon-Lambu or Tatsu-James-Sam/Gry

I presume the mafia are now on the same horse, since it's to tight. However, can Demon and Lambu really be a team with the potato thing going on? I think I'm gonna stay on Tatsu because of that. Some last minute votes changes could disturb that thought though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah changes at this point could be really interesting.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
This is seriously gonna be change watching until last minute, isn't it?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah in this game Mafia could sneakily change vote and we wouldn't be able to do anything.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:aki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still trusting Tatsu, RIP
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
3 minutes. I hope Lambu is exploding mafia otherwise this is the end.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm really sorry if my play was pro-scum cause that wasn't my objective. RIP.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
!!!!!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top