Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This really sucks, I mean like everything. I hope there‘s still another Devil with useful results, because mafia is either lucky or just getting laziness rewarded.

What was that Lambu vote on me last second? I expected someone to try and save DD but that was extra disgusting. He timed it for like the last second.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well considering I'm the only one here, i keep conversing with shad long post


the lowest post count, but her posts didn't trigger any alarm.
Town, if not I don't mind losing to
Farfalla
GB
Lambu
Gnut


Will explain more later why these guys votes have looks town
I agree with these but GB, he in neutral for me



Belserion
Day 1: Placeholder vote on Mazino
Day 2: Says she won't be here for the rest of the phase, votes Pom while giving a good enough reason.

Notes on Belserion
Currently the lowest post count, but her posts didn't trigger any alarm.
Honestly to me she in red list, she not engaging only when tagged or poked at and disappear out after
The townie bel i remember, yes have a low post count but damn do each one of those posts matter, she also doesn't talk mostly only when poked at but appear and make a conservative post and add to it and then appear at an other time of the day




Lady pompom
Day 1: Put a placeholder vote on Seraph but said later she didn't know he already had a vote, making seraph the first person with 2 votes.
She then locks Shinobi another unconfirmed player before james reveals to be freeman.
Day 2: Votes Mazino and saves Gry, in her post voting Mazino she doesn't say what she voted him, instead she says she still distrust Shad and GB

Notes on Lady pompom
Unlikely theory: Seraph being cool while james was freaking out believing it will be a death match between him and seraph (both had 2 votes) could be because Seraph had a teammate vote on him and knew it won't stay (Pom's vote), but seraph also had his own vote to use to break the tie.

I just remembered while thinking about Pom that she always distrusts Shad, previous game we were both town and she spent all game trying to kill me every day, and reluctantly let it go after many days, so between her Love for Gry and her 'Hate' for Shad, it can explain saving Gry and Shading shad in
Same with pompom, she in red to me, pompom do defends gry when she townie but not this hard, plus I can't make out of the fact she wanted to lynch james even tho he was clearly townie, remember day 1 people still did want to lynch him smh at the end, could be a way to instigate it again
Same with shino


Seraph
D1: Votes Lambu because why not, this can be considered a placeholder vote #345.
D2: Placeholder vote on DD in case he doesn't comeback and spoiler alert he didn't come back.

Notes on Seraph
He sneakly defended Shinobi here #438
And Shinobi defended him here #379
Outside very few posts where he tags player with an irelevent question like: @X @Y @Z what up? And one or two jabs at Lambu, he is only talking about himself
Ehh, to me seraph still looks townie, dunno if the fact it's been a long while he played and he keep reminded me of his glory days as townie but he doesn't give me scum vibes
But i guess i see to it from now on, missed the fact he only kept talking about himself



Shinobi
D1: Placeholder vote on Tatsu, she lied tho in her explanation D2 about what happened #310
She says that she didn't vote marm, james and seraph even tho she was being treatened, looking at the vote replay, at no moment was she less than 2 votes away from the highest lynch, she never had to save herself by voting somebody, if she needed to save her self she would have as she stated that she was online at the end of the day. this post is just pure lie.
D2: She votes Pompom for threatening her the Day before and for defending Gry.
I have a few words about shino

I'm too weak and bias to give proper shino analyse... Basically just copy and paste my thoughts of her yesterday, Didn't change



GrySun
Day 1: Voted Farfalla and then locked shinobi getting her to 2 locked votes, but he only made this move after everybody else voted and Marm was already at 4 votes, he voted 1 minute before the day end when questioned about it he said that he discussed with pom to switching to a low poster but I coudn't find this post, even if it exists, it still a useless vote, when questioned about this, he said he is not playing at 100% (Busy IRL, just reading from phone).

Day 2: He made weak accusations against Farf and maybe 1 or 2 more people but I dont remember who and he didn't pressure or felt convinced by his own accusations, he then joined the thread in the morning and his only intention was to not die to my lock and DD's vote, his only concern was self preservation while not attacking anybody, his vote on DD was not because of the usual Town Gry Pressure or Tactics or Reading people as mafia, it was a response to DD's vote on him. He is playing passivly, not making moves as Gry would as town.
Ehh, still neutral to me honestly
I agree he less pokey than usual mafia gry, but i pretty sure i believe he did play games like that in past as townie, plus honestly mafia gry loves to kill me lmao, i didn't follow game 100 much that you keep referring to it cause i died in N1 by gry hands obviously, but he is a person that probably killed me the most when he mafia, dunno if he changing that fact this game if he mafia because of our talk about it in deadpad (i do believe it was you and me that talked about it with gry)
Did he not make a post about DD accusing him, i dunno if it's cause I'm suspecting DD so didn't think much about his vote
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Anybody got any strange PM(Santa gift)? 3 nights and no kills by ??? Means it‘s most likely Santa who is at 3/5 from winning with the Freeman extra nights.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

his vote on DD was not because of the usual Town Gry Pressure or Tactics or Reading people as mafia, it was a response to DD's vote on him.
Gotta correct you on this Shad. It was all about „reading people“, not a direct response to his vote.

!votekill digitaldude I think he was a bit too... "opportunistic" today? I don't like how seemingly easy he jumped on Shad's case.
I don‘t mind getting voted and never do I revenge vote, it‘s the way he justified his vote that is odd to me. Like he didn‘t want to think about it, just a „oh Shad is maybe right“, then vote. And that‘s not the only time he was jumpy during the day I believe, I remember him in other parts also getting weird conclusions without much pre-thinking.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I never seen Shape shifter in game, but it seems non of these people are illusions since Gry would have been lynched if so as he had 2 locks.
Granted, some of my voters could just as well be illusions too. Though I think Santa is more likely to keep it more vanilla with fewer deaths. Small enough game as is, to not have 3 of us secretly dead and playing with like 7 players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyone else think Lambu‘s vote was saving DD, disguised as „last game revenge“?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lambu was one of my top town reads but he was the last one I expected to do last second DD saving.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Gotta correct you on this Shad. It was all about „reading people“, not a direct response to his vote.
I get that, what I mean is that you voted him only after he voted you.
I totally agree that it can be seen as jumping on you to get rid of you.

But I would expect you to have suspected him before hand, or have a strong list of suspect anyway to go for.
The fact you switched on him only after he voted you, shows that you didn't have anything better until then.

Anyone else think Lambu‘s vote was saving DD, disguised as „last game revenge“?
I didn't think of it but yes it can be seen that way.

Lambu was one of my top town reads but he was the last one I expected to do last second DD saving.
I think he did this in a recent previous game but gotta search for it, I don't remember details / affeliations.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I'm a bit busy rn but here some thoughts on your post Shad
Shinobi
D1: Placeholder vote on Tatsu, she lied tho in her explanation D2 about what happened #310
She says that she didn't vote marm, james and seraph even tho she was being treatened, looking at the vote replay, at no moment was she less than 2 votes away from the highest lynch, she never had to save herself by voting somebody, if she needed to save her self she would have as she stated that she was online at the end of the day. this post is just pure lie.
D2: She votes Pompom for threatening her the Day before and for defending Gry.



She then write this next voting post, without interacting with anybody after the above post, she just decided on her own without waiting for a reply from pompom.



After all? Care to explain what happened in your head to settle on pompom?

Notes on Shinobi

Seraph sneakly defended Shinobi here #438
And Shinobi defended Seraph here #379
I have a few thing to say about this. First, I did talk with pompom unlike what you're saying, I told her I suspect her and why. Don't make it sound like there were better cases on other people but I went with such weak suspicions because that's not true, Mazino wouldn't have been lynched for afking had there been any strong cases. And dw Lambu is still a suspect for me, this didn't change. If my voting pompom was just a revenge vote as you say, it would have been better to vote Farf who voted me yesterday, or even better vote Grysun who also locked his vote on me day 1 and help to get him lynched yesterday, don't you think?

Now about defending Seraph and him defending me, I'm pretty sure all I said is that the case they were making on him didn't make much sense to me, which means I won't vote him, didn't try to stop others from voting him tho. And It seems you ignored this post of Seraph as he clearly said he suspects me:
@Farfalla Well, if you practically decide my fate, here we go:

Bel, DD, James and Shinobi stand out to me. Or rather i have a hard time seeing any of them as green.

It may be because of my absence but i feel like i remember Town Bel being rather active or at least cooperative in the way that she herself would voice some things that she finds odd or try to tickle here and there. Not just me, but others as well. If she acts reserved like right now she is either really really busy or simply hiding something. Either a powerful role to our benefit or her allegiance.

DD, is just DD. I don't think i will ever come around to liking his style, i appreciate the hilarious randomness at times but i kinda feel like it's not helping.

James, similar to how people just jumped on me for a single post voicing a gut feeling i'm gonna jump on the first guy to vote me for simply not sharing his beliefs and that too in a rather odd manner. Again, its been awhile for me.

Shinobi, i feel like she is always hiding something beneath that troll-ish attitude of hers and that really grinds my gears. Every game we play but i've moved past building nonsensical cases to get her lynched on my own. She's fooled me often, i've learned from my mistakes.

You know what, let me add Shad, Man tried to get my lynched over a D1 Death in a game from 2 Years ago. That's dedication if nothing else against someone who at that point did not even have a decent amount of posts. You took your accusation back Shad but i didn't like it.
Try to read all posts and not be picky with what you read, or take things out of context.

And one more thing, you suspect Grysun, and you suspect me, even though in day 1 he locked his vote on me second in that last minute mess, I could have been lynched had one more person decided to go with that, and yet you say I lied about me not saving myself and whatnot. Well at least you should see that we can't be mafia together, maybe both townies but not mafia.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Currently my red list are basically still bel and DD with mazino and GB added to it newly

Also pompom you asked me about lynch but there isn't even a lynch yet in my eyes, if you talking about today (unless u meant about yesterday but i think i already said my point about it)
Pretty sure I mention each one on one ln different times about the current lynch
With the fact seraph can't get a break even tho I don't see why he voted, @Shad you asked before if this is seraph playstyle and my answer is it's OG seraph playstyle when he just started MG before all the mess up memes that happened right after each other with him not getting a break and that made him quieter
I'm happy to see him as engaged as before


For gry I'm neutral about it but also damn i do think shad talking it too far in this pushing against gry, I don't blame gry saying he obsessed when he mostly focused on only him
I understand him being suspicious about him but saying gry is scum because he alive kinda meh reason... Gry doesn't get picked to be killed often on night 1, either because of pity or whatever reason mafia went and gone with their kills
And i guess current mafia is one who fishing for roles by how they killed


For mazino, ehh I don't get his reasoning (doesn't help he in my suspect list)
I'm not checking page 9 and where uncle left of, if it's when James revealed or not(I'm lazy) but eh not the first time gnut disappeared
He did fall to my neutral currently not trusting him as much as before but i also think that this is more townie gnut (I don't remember tho his mafia self so there that, if he also could leave the game on page 9 as mafia)
But i definitely see him do it as townie....
Talking about gnut making have flashback of that end for game 101, trauma
I think it's this post shad

Also about pompom as u can see what i think of her in long post
Plus mafia doesn't necessarily defend only their teammates shad

With gry honestly not gonna lie, me being alive may affect my judgment lmao, why he not in trusted but neutral
He is poking players and leading, that he technically did last game as hoe
Pretty sure he only was strong aggressive late game not at the beginning
But maybe that was cause i was mostly focusing on praying to shino to keep me alive

Btw If u gonna say gry said the breaking mechanic plan, i believe it was evil that first mentioned it no?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I get that, what I mean is that you voted him only after he voted you.
I totally agree that it can be seen as jumping on you to get rid of you.

But I would expect you to have suspected him before hand, or have a strong list of suspect anyway to go for.
The fact you switched on him only after he voted you, shows that you didn't have anything better until then.
Well that was the most odd thing he did by that point and made him stick out compared to before so yeah. Not like he posted much or is an easy player to read early, so I only had really minor thoughts on him by then, at best. Which doesn’t put him above others that post little.

Maybe I‘m not alone on this and GB voted him for the odd way of voting me/siding with Shad too?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hm I kinda feel better about shino after her latest post to Shad, sounds pretty genuine to me. Just wish I remembered better her games as town/mafia, don‘t think she ever usually writes this much so he must‘ve struck a nerve lol.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I told you guys townie shino more likely to get pissed
Why i kinda trust her
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think it's this post shad

Also about pompom as u can see what i think of her in long post
Plus mafia doesn't necessarily defend only their teammates shad

With gry honestly not gonna lie, me being alive may affect my judgment lmao, why he not in trusted but neutral
He is poking players and leading, that he technically did last game as hoe
Pretty sure he only was strong aggressive late game not at the beginning
But maybe that was cause i was mostly focusing on praying to shino to keep me alive

Btw If u gonna say gry said the breaking mechanic plan, i believe it was evil that first mentioned it no?
I don‘t think mafia Pom ever defended me before. She even tried to frame me in Magi. She‘d need to be trying some new strats, or be TP trying to cosplay a townie Pom. Us both being mafia together is only valid way to see her as mafia from other‘s pov, but we aren‘t.

Wait you being alive is downgrading me to Neutral from Trusted? :XD I still don‘t agree I kill you often, but never went to check all my mafia games.

Actually I did mention mechanic breaking first in a talk with Lambu and Vand, but nothing conclusive was decided other than „that‘d be lame“ until Evil came and started making public schedules, then I went with it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
With gry honestly not gonna lie, me being alive may affect my judgment lmao, why he not in trusted but neutral
Once Gry was made aware of this pattern, he can't be expected to follow it again, he even acknowledge it in the deadpad after the game.

Plus mafia doesn't necessarily defend only their teammates shad
Talking is fine but once Gry was top voted, if Gry is town and Pom is mafia, she has no reason to save him.
Getting Town Gry lynched is the dream scenario for mafia.

~
Evil joined the conversation and made the table, which is why he is remembered by everybody as the Swap mastermind, evil made a post after the game to explain that he didn't start this idea but he will still be remembered for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She‘d need to be trying some new strats, or be TP trying to cosplay a townie Pom.
Yes
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait you being alive is downgrading me to Neutral from Trusted? :XD I still don‘t agree I kill you often, but never went to check all my mafia games
???
It's upgrading from distrust to neutral gry :lmao
Is my grammar that bad
Pretty sure whenever you are in a mafia team, you kill me the most early game
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill gry
Wow hani this is unexpected. Why u no trust?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

???
It's upgrading from distrust to neutral gry :lmao
Is my grammar that bad
Pretty sure whenever you are in a mafia team, you kill me the most early game
Just this part here

why he not in trusted but neutral
I really need to check if that‘s true, I remember in deadpad when you told me I only found 1 other occurence of it, so 2 is hardly always, but may have not checked properly.

Pretty sure my most common N1 kill is Crescent somehow.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I guess they took their time to eliminate Farf, prepare yourself Shad because we follow soon.

My bet is on the entire mafia being among Gry, Seraph, Shinobi and Asako. One of them might aswell be the expected traitor.
??? is the real mystery tho, it could be anyone except Shad and my feathery self. This sucks really bad because we cannot afford a single mislynch from now on or we wont depend on ourselves anymore.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This really sucks, I mean like everything. I hope there‘s still another Devil with useful results, because mafia is either lucky or just getting laziness rewarded.

What was that Lambu vote on me last second? I expected someone to try and save DD but that was extra disgusting. He timed it for like the last second.
What was disgusting was your ass being saved by filthy luck. I timed my post to the exact last second (10:59:59) on the timer, but your vote counted past 11:00 o'clock cause Pan ended the day a few seconds after.

Not complaining, we agreed its the host's ending post what marks the end of the day so its fair but cant help being salty, you should be dead but welp, lucky you.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Honestly between gry and DD, I'm more willing to lynch DD, to me at least he gives off more scum vibes than gry to me
He just seem too calm and collective... And that mostly happen when he scum

Also james, I can't believe you claimed freeman... As a freeman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Btw about this pretty sure i mention mazino was in my suspect list before you mentioned that he was absent
He was not saying much and honestly i remember mafia winning like that a lot of time,at least i believe so
At the end i did consider he was townie but 15mins before day close, too little time for me to make a decision lmao (i was indecisive basically as i did suspect him, considering between i change or not to change)
The one I'm willing to vote for today are bel, DD, pompom


I'm thinking of going with DD today as honestly currently he the most one that looks suspicious to me as i said before

Edit: my ability to make a sentence sucks early morning, so a lot of grammar problem
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also damn why is to quiet, people should have already woke up by now
So its you and gry that are the mafia...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also wtf is this image, ******??
hen tie is censored now? hmmm.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What was disgusting was your ass being saved by filthy luck. I timed my post to the exact last second (10:59:59) on the timer, but your vote counted past 11:00 o'clock cause Pan ended the day a few seconds after.

Not complaining, we agreed its the host's ending post what marks the end of the day so its fair but cant help being salty, you should be dead but welp, lucky you.
Wow your double-down is even more disgusting than the actual act. How about you give a proper „why“ you voted me when DD was gonna die?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top