Games - Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
You mean Devil is like Sleeper as in you don't know if you are Devil until you'd try to make use of it? Wouldn't that force anyone to send a Det action pm to check if they are? Reading the rules of Devil nothing seems to suggest it is hidden from its owner? I don't think that is the case but we can ask the hosts to make sure:
@Copy Panda Is the Owner of the Devil secondary role not aware of having it or does he get told both his primary and secondary role?
Nah, I mean, Devils should know they're Devils. My point was you worded your first post on the topic as if FOR SURE mafia has 2 Devils (for their 2 vanilla members). That made me raise an eyebrow, as I said. But on the other hand, even tho Devils should know they're Devils, imo, I'm not sure their teams would know of that. I don't recall if the mafia is aware if they have a Sickly among them for example, I think they are and only surprise roles such as Lovers, Traitors, etc, are hidden but I don't recall the rule per se. If Devils are known by the team, you seem suspicious to me, that's it.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
@SirSamuel016 @Copy Panda

It would be good if you could confirm this part of the rules:

How does Devil work with sanities:
- Sanities are pre assigned to each devil
- Sanities are assigned at first use
- Sanities are assigned for every use
- Sanities are all sane

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
No secondary role for me
If I were psy I would so check on you if you're telling the truth. Was that your intent? After all if you are no secondary vanilla why not act as if you are a secondary to make sure mafia will block you or waste a kill on you?

Typical D1 where everyone is grasping at straws to build cases on players. Tho a few good points were made imo, especially by James. Which is surprising to me since I rarely agree with him.
From my memory all the games where you did agree with me where the games where you were Mafia, so that post of yours scares me a little. XD

Nah, I mean, Devils should know they're Devils. My point was you worded your first post on the topic as if FOR SURE mafia has 2 Devils (for their 2 vanilla members). That made me raise an eyebrow, as I said. But on the other hand, even tho Devils should know they're Devils, imo, I'm not sure their teams would know of that. I don't recall if the mafia is aware if they have a Sickly among them for example, I think they are and only surprise roles such as Lovers, Traitors, etc, are hidden but I don't recall the rule per se. If Devils are known by the team, you seem suspicious to me, that's it.
Alright, fine by me.^^

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
Why did you vote me?
I went back to read the low posters (like me) and chosed among the ones whose posts left me unimpressed.

I see you broke the tie by voting second on Seraph, may I ask why ? (imo it's not a bad vote, I was considering him too but thought it was to early and he hadn't said enough to be leading the votes)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

From my memory all the games where you did agree with me where the games where you were Mafia, so that post of yours scares me a little. XD
I don't remember EVER agreeing with you lmao. And if what you said is true, it happened only once. 1 year ago.

edit: typo

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
And other posts don’t look scripted? They are exactly the same

also obviously I (most of the time at least) do read over my posts to make sure its actually readable and not filled with grammatical errors? :3
Suppose most of us do that
No they are not, at least not to the same degree as yours with use of periods and one liner reaction/ideas.

We all check what we wrote before tapping "send" but theres a difference on that and scripting a post with excess, which is what it seemed to me.

@Lambu you don't see the irony in your post?

You says and do things then say it wierd that I do them as well.
The same justifications you are using for your action, apply them to mine and see if it works.

I even quoted your post in my vote post, to let you know that I agree with your aproach.

Very weird bro, I think you are either not thinking straight or testing the water as farf said.
Accusing marm then accusing me for accusing Gry and so on.

Just trying to participate?
Theres no irony Shad, the case you decided to build was set on a non-existent reason, thats why its weird, I dont think its hard to see where Im coming from.

My reason to suspect Marm is a nitpick on her first post, but its just a mean to discuss with her, its not the same as focusing on "proving" Gry from the get go. Its your way of doing things as town in the past tho so that speaks on your favour even if its strange.

That you agree with my approach does not mean we are doing the same either, as if agreeing with me means that we are on the same side of things, cant quite understand what your point is.

And Im certainly testing stuff, including yourself. That you agreed with my pov does not make us kindred spirits so keep that in mind.

That said scum shad is usually way more reserved at the start, he's a little too combative right now to raise alarms.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I went back to read the low posters (like me) and chosed among the ones whose posts left me unimpressed.

I see you broke the tie by voting second on Seraph, may I ask why ? (imo it's not a bad vote, I was considering him too but thought it was to early and he hadn't said enough to be leading the votes)

I don't remember EVER agreeing with you lmao. And if what you said is true, it happened only once. 1 year ago.

edit: typo
Fair.

Wait, :bored Were the votes not updated? Well, too late, it's still my placeholder, will save my vote if anyone else sticks out.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
About the rest, I don't have anything to share now. Was just wondering if Koko is the type to toss random votes but I think she is so decided to not list her in orange.
I'm not in the sense i usually don't this early in game unless i need to aka leave and considering there a possibility i go to the beach later today with my fam, it's a safety vote for now
Plus i think it's not that random as i never trust bel
This grudge vote.
It's a mix of grudge, and never knowing what you are bel

Btw james, I don't agree with you on how many devil there is, isn't that a bit too much for the game ?
It's a rather small game afterall (well anything below 18 is small for me)

Also damn boys so many on seraph, is this the protagonist power :XD
But yea honestly I'm gonna leave him be for now considering it's been a long long time he played, meanies it's day 1
Plus I don't see anything wrong with his posts, he reminded me of his townie self, tho well his townie self these years been rather different than when he begun playing, a lot of time he quieter, different than the glory days of hungry kun when he consistently played MG
So i guess that doesn't say much but what i know is that it's mean to vote him when he just recently come back at day 1, could understand day 2 and later when we have more info and patters to see

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
No they are not, at least not to the same degree as yours with use of periods and one liner reaction/ideas.

We all check what we wrote before tapping "send" but theres a difference on that and scripting a post with excess, which is what it seemed to me.
You are reaching here Lambs :catshrug

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I just voted him as a placeholder going from people who ere not voted and ones that I saw talking less. I don't particularly get bad vibes from him. I'm curious about Shad, James and Lambu's affiliations, though. Farfy, Gry and G seem fine to me so far with their questionings and posts. I still don't have much of a read on other players.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Theres no irony Shad, the case you decided to build was set on a non-existent reason, thats why its weird, I dont think its hard to see where Im coming from.
Got it, I give you that it can be seen as weird.

My reason to suspect Marm is a nitpick on her first post, but its just a mean to discuss with her, its not the same as focusing on "proving" Gry from the get go. Its your way of doing things as town in the past tho so that speaks on your favour even if its strange.
If you read my posts you will see that I'm also using this as an opportunity to get him to talk, and you will see my opinion changing as he does.
The way the votes works tho is that they can only be moved once, you should go by the posts.

~
I think I get the issue now, and it not interesting to pursue anymore.
I'm moving on.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
So no answers to our questions panda ? UmU

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Hmmm don't you guys think that daily leaving a summary of your opinions on people is a nice thing for discussions and patterns later on? Got no response on that.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hmmm don't you guys think that daily leaving a summary of your opinions on people is a nice thing for discussions and patterns later on? Got no response on that.
Oh I saw it more as a „let‘s do it“ than a question to respond to. I‘m keeping track and will list mine, a bit premature still to post til I see a bit more.
But yes, it‘s good and everyone should ideally share some of their townreads and scumreads every day.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Its just insanely soon for me to categorize by colours tbh, almost everyone would be orange-red for several reasons from inactivity to reactionary posts and would not dare putting anyone on green.

Hmmm Marmie imo it is noteworthy how you only post to answer Lambs tho. Not engaging with anything else.
Ikr heh

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That would be useful, yes. I made a short sum of my reads so far, but I really don't have much to say besides a few things sticking out like Shad immediately jumping on Gry and James small slip of numbers for mafia devils. I always distrust Lambu from get go until proven innocent and so far you, G and a few others seemed fine, Marmy is just exchanging posts with Lambirb. Not much I can say for others.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Oh I saw it more as a „let‘s do it“ than a question to respond to. I‘m keeping track and will list mine, a bit premature still to post til I see a bit more.
But yes, it‘s good and everyone should ideally share some of their townreads and scumreads every day.
Nicu. Towards the end of the phase I plan on updating mine if I have new points to add, yup. Wanted to get it rolling and get other people to join tho, let's see how many does it before the phase ends o/

Its just insanely soon for me to categorize by colours tbh, almost everyone would be orange-red for several reasons from inactivity to reactionary posts and would not dare putting anyone on green.
It's impressions. No one feels town for you right now / or would by the time the day ends?

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Am I? :lambirb
Well its up to you to prove me wrong right?
Do you want me to film me responding on this thread '-'

Hmmm Marmie imo it is noteworthy how you only post to answer Lambs tho. Not engaging with anything else.
I'm studying for my car theory exam at the moment, that's why :3 - Just responding to direct things is fast enough to do during the process. Should be done in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.