Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,810
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It looks to me as if the Marm lynch came out of James screaming he's freeman. She was the convenient target in the ensuing panic especially with some players who were so sure she was scum pushing for it. It backfired and that's unfortunate.

As for Tatsu, she agreed with James, voted Pom and suspected seraph. So unless one of these 3 panicked I can't see why she would be priority target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Shad am I misunderstanding your argument against Gry? You locked him because he's still alive and that's it?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Shad am I misunderstanding your argument against Gry? You locked him because he's still alive and that's it?
Thanks for asking.
Writing a post right now with everything I saw from him, be back in around 30 minutes (or more I may go to a meeting first).

Stay tunned!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It looks to me as if the Marm lynch came out of James screaming he's freeman. She was the convenient target in the ensuing panic especially with some players who were so sure she was scum pushing for it. It backfired and that's unfortunate.

As for Tatsu, she agreed with James, voted Pom and suspected seraph. So unless one of these 3 panicked I can't see why she would be priority target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Shad am I misunderstanding your argument against Gry? You locked him because he's still alive and that's it?
Because I‘m not lynching a mafia every day. He somehow has huge expectations of me, and when I don‘t meet them by tackling every player it‘s Gry mafia.
Well, that and being alive on D2, the horror.

That said Bel, any thoughts at all regarding the Me/Lambu vs Farf talks in the last pages? And on Lambu/Farf vs Seraph?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

A bit odd how quiet everyone was just watching the talks in the last pages. Nobody had any thoughts at all?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
That said Bel, any thoughts at all regarding the Me/Lambu vs Farf talks in the last pages? And on Lambu/Farf vs Seraph?
I'm actually back reading the interactions again since the first time around it looked to me like a whole lot of finger pointing and misunderstandings. Give me a few minutes.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
No, I DIDN'T CONSIDER HIM FOR THE LYNCH. Nor Sera, which I painted green at that point in the game. I explained it in reply to Gry later.
(putting this in capital since you just repeated it now that I was saying I wanted to lynch him). You even liked that post btw, Lambs.
I just dont understand why would you make points for James being a reasonable option.

That was about the course I could take, since I was arguing with him and Shad about what caused them to be alarmed at first (in this case, James more specifically).
Ok

What's the problem you have with this answer, rly? You said he put a target on him, to which I understood kill target, and I highlighted that was false cause he could be the town bomb. How does that serve his lynching case in your head?
I felt like you purposedly deviated what I meant, but ok will concede cause there's no way to know what you thought at that moment.

That was a complete other context, about the det vs doc usage in N1, it has 0 correlation to wanting to lynch James, as you're saying.

About your second point, that he had to be town (which I believe in), you're here today saying he could be traitor, and yet you wanna say I'm mafia after using an out of context boss mention when argumenting on docs favor...
See this is the part that throws me off so much, the exchange was clear enough: I say there's no point to voting James, you say there are points for that. But you keep denying that when its in front of my face. :shootme

I feel like there was a huge miscommunication here, and we cannot let go of our perspective on the exchange in favour of the other's, so lets declare a truce on this matter. I agree this has derailed for too long and other people deserve more attention than this issue.


I'm not spectating!! Don't do this bird-chan!!
And the fact that I'm saying I'm voting you over others is enough to say they give me better feeling than you do for the time being at least.
Pretty bad response, not the one I would expect from a town searching for scum.

Was it like that tho? gnut came here last 5 minutes, asked why James/Seraph/Marma are at the lynch. Lambu told him let's kill Marma she doesn't give good feeling something like that. gnut then: ok, votekill marma.
Ok so your point is Im like "gnut's boss" and in the middle of that voting madness I went and told him "vote this" and he obeyed. Nice :lambirb
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
My thoughts are I'm confused :XD
Especially about the you/lambu vs lala
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
his discussion is useless, your vote pattern and participation make you the most town possible, I don't mind the discussion so it fine to clear things up, but Lambu will not stop, he just loves fighting other towns.
I love fightning anything in general :blushbirb gives a better understanding of who Im discussing with.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
well my gut feeling on day was @gnut is scum. then he came and voted like marm. didnt like that one bit. so for now again VOTEKILL GNUT


@Mazino @Asako @digitaldude @Belserion @shinobi

Talk please, share something, do something. Reveal something, i don't know. Gotta get things moving somehow, if some of you are townies then you actually benefit from getting things started. So come on now.
theres nth to reveal though. just can tell my gut feeling. also dont like the active players suspecting each other. i think its fair enough to think that some players lay low on purpose

@Mazino since you're currently on, waiting for your participation as well.
had to catch up. work doesnt let me play sadly. ask away. now im available.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well at least Shinobi is talking, there's people around that have said nothing and just stop by to lurk and leave again.
Is she your teammate?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
@Shad why votelock though ? never know what will/can happen. should always keep the lock until you are 100% sure, but thats just my opinion
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Shit you got me. Welp, Jig is up. She's my Mentee.

I'm the "????". Sorry guys. He's too stronk, please nerf.
Thank you for your confession, Votekill Seraph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ok lol GB :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just dont understand why would you make points for James being a reasonable option.
Af caus you don't, cause I didn't make him a reasonable option.

See this is the part that throws me off so much, the exchange was clear enough: I say there's no point to voting James, you say there are points for that. But you keep denying that when its in front of my face. :shootme
I was legit arguing on you guys saying devils ofc should act like dets and leave it like that, wanting to defend why leaving it open had many merits and building possibilities for THAT.

Kinda wanna drop that alrdy, rly. I feel it's less taxing if you'll keep suspecting me, vote, chase me, wtv could come from that than to keep arguing now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Seraf too op in getting votes

Poor seraf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
had to catch up. work doesnt let me play sadly. ask away. now im available.
Nice to see your inputs but you can also comment on other big discussions that happened, yeah.
It doesn't matter if you'll echo people. Later on, whenever there are findings, we can check back on stances.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Seraf too op in getting votes

Poor seraf
Well, if they actually go through with it this time i can go back to enjoying my vacation. Win win.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top