Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Funny convo, but I don’t agree all of this. I really think you overfocused on Gry too much and while I do understand the argument of Gry not pushing more for a shino lynch, I don;t think he could have done much for it considering both there was little time in the DP to get everyone to change opinions plus some others being bent on lynching Marm (and having votes on her already). I sincerely think you wasted your vote randomly while you could have tried to use it more wisely in actual scum, in fact this just makes you look shady in my eyes with an attitude of “Gry didn’t die last night, he’s scum", which is the basis of your whole point against him.

And assuming James is pretty town, I’d like to hear his opinion too on suspects.

I’d rather poke more the quiet ones to talk, @Mazino @gnut @James Rye who do you guys suspect the most and why? Can you share what you think about Marm’s lynch and the night results?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, @GB @shinobi thoughts on those questions I asked above?
- Shinobi - Suspicious, she’s very quiet and despite having 2 votes yesterday she never adressed it or commented much, @shinobi who do you suspect the most currently and why?
You know, this sounds so wrong to me!! Your whole point was something about low post count when you said you were gonna change your vote to me. How it became that my lynch is best is beyond me, and now you talk about as if it was the right thing to do but couldn't convince others to go with it!! I didn't even bother to ask you about it today and only talked to Grysun about his votelock, the reason for that is simple, you saying stuff about me being suspicious for not posting much is something you tend to do in games we play in together so I kinda took it to be a play pattern for you. I saw it before and I'll see it in future games as well. Should I be more suspicious about it?

Now about your questions, you can reread my posts from this day phase, coz I did talk about what you're asking.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Literally on page 9 and this is page 26:shootme
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tio, you were free for hours during the night phase, were you able to catch up? Share your overall thoughts please.
Will you be able to catch up with D2 as well?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If I was a devil I will check gry with detective and hope mafia gets him so I can know my sanity xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tio, you were free for hours during the night phase, were you able to catch up? Share your overall thoughts please.
Will you be able to catch up with D2 as well?
I was about to catch up...then got into a heated argument with a member.
I had to step away...so no i did not.
But im free...got my chores done...so give me time to read
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You know, this sounds so wrong to me!! Your whole point was something about low post count when you said you were gonna change your vote to me. How it became that my lynch is best is beyond me, and now you talk about as if it was the right thing to do but couldn't convince others to go with it!! I didn't even bother to ask you about it today and only talked to Grysun about his votelock, the reason for that is simple, you saying stuff about me being suspicious for not posting much is something you tend to do in games we play in together so I kinda took it to be a play pattern for you. I saw it before and I'll see it in future games as well. Should I be more suspicious about it?

Now about your questions, you can reread my posts from this day phase, coz I did talk about what you're asking.
Sorry for that, but while I do know your playstyle, that doesn’t translate to me never voting you by assuming you’re town always, I would have lynched James actually even with his freeman claim so mafia never gets the chance, but that wouldn’t happen, and everyone was going for Marm. Don‘t take me wrong please, it’s just I’m cautious because I think you can easily go under radar, but fair, you admitted you didn't have much to say D1 and sprinkled a few suspicions of yours in your posts today.

I still don't fully grasp who you suspect the most, if I may ask, who of the ones you mentioned? Lambu? Shad? Gnut?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Besides perspectives...in the end i really have nothing to contribute if thats what yall are looking for
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
If I was a devil I will check gry with detective and hope mafia gets him so I can know my sanity xD
How do you know they didn’t do that already?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Besides perspectives...in the end i really have nothing to contribute if thats what yall are looking for
If you share wha you think, that's already a start.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How do you know they didn’t do that already?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



If you share wha you think, that's already a start.
I will
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Gry is scum in plain D2 when everyone barely talked looks very, very iffy.
Are you expecting seraph like reveals on day 2?

I already stated why I went directly for the kill, I tried talking with him before and it got me lynched, he is too strong for me to beat with conventional ways, a vote lock is the best way to stop him from reverse Uno me.

You don't like my play style that fine, you think I'm ify in a game about lying that fine.

I'm mostly replying to you to understand if you are looking to communicate or something more devious.

About prioritizing survival, I think you’re missing the point here that even if no one protected Gry last night, it doesn’t change the fact mafia could be afraid of missing a kill, since Gry is a popular target. Tatsu was not really very engaged, but she did pull discussion and agreed with James points, maybe that provoked mafia enough and they were more sure of hitting her than someone else since she didn;t seem like any priority for protection And they hit the jackpot by killing her.

On the other hand, it’s possible that Tatsu death was not from a mafia kill but from an insane doc protecting her and the actual mafia kill failed to sane doc. I don't know who used what last night, but it’s a possibility, and since no one has useful results yet (probably) and hosts never answered to how sanity works, this could have happened.
Are you for real...
The only reason tatsu was killed is because Farf/Lambu were caught up in a town lynching situation, the only reason gry didn't go is that he is scum, trying to say that mafia was scared of tatsu post because she agreed with James or said something about straws is beyond laughable.

When I think about it, Tatsu was talking about people grasping straws to try and find arguments, did you feel calledout, @Shad?
Will you go this far in saying irrelevant things just to protect Gry?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Are you expecting seraph like reveals on day 2?

I already stated why I went directly for the kill, I tried talking with him before and it got me lynched, he is too strong for me to beat with conventional ways, a vote lock is the best way to stop him from reverse Uno me.

You don't like my play style that fine, you think I'm ify in a game about lying that fine.

I'm mostly replying to you to understand if you are looking to communicate or something more devious.



Are you for real...
The only reason tatsu was killed is because Farf/Lambu were caught up in a town lynching situation, the only reason gry didn't go is that he is scum, trying to say that mafia was scared of tatsu post because she agreed with James or said something about straws is beyond laughable.



Will you go this far in saying irrelevant things just to protect Gry?
I’m not protecting Gry, your argument just make as little sense to me, but you’re free to disagree. Honestly I feel my brain is scattered, but I still have you hgh in my suspect books and that’s the main point of it all, not whether Gry is scum or not.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I’m not protecting Gry, your argument just make as little sense to me, but you’re free to disagree. Honestly I feel my brain is scattered, but I still have you hgh in my suspect books and that’s the main point of it all, not whether Gry is scum or not.
That an easy out, I just debunked every aspect of you attempt at shading me while defending gry.

You wanna switch subject go ahead, when you feel like you have something new to try and always here.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The only reason tatsu was killed is because Farf/Lambu were caught up in a town lynching situation
What do you mean with this? What is a town lynching situation, how is it bad for who gets caught up in it, and how does it relate to them not dying?

I‘d almost think you think people who lynch a townie D1 are somehow in danger of being lynched for that, which would be beyond silly so surely you mean something else right?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
What do you mean with this? What is a town lynching situation, how is it bad for who gets caught up in it, and how does it relate to them not dying?

I‘d almost think you think people who lynch a townie D1 are somehow in danger of being lynched for that, which would be beyond silly so surely you mean something else right?
People who lynch a townie are usually not killed by mafia since they will be the subject of discussion the next day.
People who lynch a mafia are usually killed by mafia since they are confirmed.

Let me know what else is confusing you.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
That an easy out, I just debunked every aspect of you attempt at shading me while defending gry.

You wanna switch subject go ahead, when you feel like you have something new to try and always here.
I’m just saying that your point on him makes no sense and sincerely, you debunked your own argument because if you believe devils should use det on Gry at night and wait mafia to kill him, don’t you think mafia could have figured this much too? Yet you pretend it’s just “impossible” for another scenario in which Gry isn’t scum happen, to me you;re the only one running away from arguments here
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I’m just saying that your point on him makes no sense and sincerely, you debunked your own argument because if you believe devils should use det on Gry at night and wait mafia to kill him, don’t you think mafia could have figured this much too? Yet you pretend it’s just “impossible” for another scenario in which Gry isn’t scum happen, to me you;re the only one running away from arguments here
lol I make no claim to the non existence of other scenarios.

I just made one and followed up on it, until you show me your contribution don't shit on mine xD

You said you will lynch a scum right and that I wasted my vote, I'm still waiting for the action, talk is easy xD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China


👿 15H left 😈


Let me know if I missed your vote!

​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
People who lynch a townie are usually not killed by mafia since they will be the subject of discussion the next day.
But that‘s not true at all whatsoever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top