Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Took my break for this timeframe so I could be at the end, nice way to "rest" huh

Surprised to see Mazino on top like that

But once again....with this setup...not defending anyone.
But wouldnt being over participative kinda paint a picture on your back...like you are something important?
Maybe a role or a devil....then put on top of that a good threat of a player like lala or gry.

Just saying....
I think alil to much pressure is being put on players over their popularity...like seraph and if demon was here the same for him.

Seems bullshit to me...but still

Also lamz and lala....you guys both were mafia with me before...ive personally explained to you what benefits i see in going after low lying targets.
Once again...with this setup your chances are just as high going for a tatsu over say a gry..idk

On the all going for det role isnt so sound a decision...its really a stab in the dark imo.
How many days til one can sort out who is legit and who is not...look how a Tatsu kill has got most of you hung up....imo claiming det is so easy this game....glad im roleless and willing to ride that fact out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As far as suspects....think besides James I have no faith in anyone else at this stage...and Im still looking at him with a crooked eye xD
Nah, being participative would mean you have nothing to fear, which paints town and just town. If everyone played the same I figure fishing the mafos would be much easier in a vanilla set up.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun I just lost internet, I won't be able to have complicated discussion now, from mobile phone and only few minutes left and still morning for me to think xD

If @Mazino will AFK in the last hour as well and won't vote to save himself, that indicative of town but Then who cares if he is town or mafia, even if town he would just stay afk until we lose anyway.

I won't feel bad for losing if he flips town.
Why is Mazino top voted again? I might not be able to catch up and make thoughts
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why is the thread silent in the last 15 minutes wtf
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Nothing special, gnut said he is just testing to see how people will react or something like that.

Nobody has an idea about him, he is just the default lynch.

How often does mafia afk and just get lynched without even trying to vote themselves?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Took my break for this timeframe so I could be at the end, nice way to "rest" huh

Surprised to see Mazino on top like that



Nah, being participative would mean you have nothing to fear, which paints town and just town. If everyone played the same I figure fishing the mafos would be much easier in a vanilla set up.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Why is Mazino top voted again? I might not be able to catch up and make thoughts
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why is the thread silent in the last 15 minutes wtf
Not much, just he's one of the most quiet people in the thread.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I am thibking between pompom and didi
You're missfiring so hard.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Took my break for this timeframe so I could be at the end, nice way to "rest" huh

Surprised to see Mazino on top like that



Nah, being participative would mean you have nothing to fear, which paints town and just town. If everyone played the same I figure fishing the mafos would be much easier in a vanilla set up.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Why is Mazino top voted again? I might not be able to catch up and make thoughts
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why is the thread silent in the last 15 minutes wtf
v
I'm not sure about his playstyle, and I didn't really have much of a case in shinobi
If @Mazino will AFK in the last hour as well and won't vote to save himself, that indicative of town but Then who cares if he is town or mafia, even if town he would just stay afk until we lose anyway.
Conflicted on Mazino, he is clearly coasting by like when he was Mentor in a game I hosted, but not sure since he plays so rarely. I think I saw him be more active as town? Hm.
Gonna also place a vote on maz...see how that inspires

votekill maz
Quick last pages summary
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Why is Mazino top voted again? I might not be able to catch up and make thoughts
It was my default vote before going to sleep
Hmm now that I'm awake I'm conflicted if i should change or not
As he not even there to defend himself

Like I'm feeling stronger for bel than mazino cause I don't know his playstyle much he just feel as a there person
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
v








Quick last pages summary
Interesting, to be fair the very few things he said actually made sense, he plays like Bran in a sense.
But its true he's playing quite safe, not as much as shino and Bel.

That gnut post about Gry not giving a fck actually lighted up my alarms, its kinda true and he's usually like that when scum.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah recalled another question, prolly for next phase now: @Belserion so if you have a problem with the me/Gry/Lambs exchange and my reaction felt fake, why is Lambu the one you suspect in the end among the 3 of us?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
GB had an opinion on GrySun?
Idk, after last game with you two being like connected like twins this is surely a contrast
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You ok with Mazino lynch Gry? Why him over others?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Are you ok with mazino lynch, this is for everything btw currently here
What do u think of it
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Mazino thing is pretty random iirc but seeing as mafias are pretty calm about then he is town unless lmabon is mafia
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You ok with Mazino lynch Gry? Why him over others?
I'm fine with it, with any of the ones that post almost nothing. Main thing to Mazino is, it's unlikely we'll ever get more from him, he made it clear it's vanilla game and he can't do well in these. His thoughts when talking today were pretty barebones too. Do wish he was at least here, unless he's following secretly.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
He's not replying huh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top