Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, dead Townies are dead Townies right? We already know what they are.
Not about what they were...she wants to know his result
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well, dead Townies are dead Townies right? We already know what they are.
He’s being very evasive about whether he got innocent on the dead townies or not, he only said he got guilty on Asako.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just want to know if he used det every night a d his results on people, nothing too complicated, but he doesn’t want to say details.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
He’s being very evasive about whether he got innocent on the dead townies or not, he only said he got guilty on Asako.
You're saying that he could just be making it up?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
He scaried he messed up when i get lynched and appear green lol
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
No, you are guilty even without my results but it was a nice bonus
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
no, you are saying that. I want to know who he targeted and results, thats all
I'm not saying that, i'm just asking. Since you've been saying his behaviour is evasive and all, that would be the next conclusion. That he is making it up and framing Asako. Damn shame i don't have a counter claim.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, who are the other devils is they exist@?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Sure sure I'm guilty, can't wait when that reveal it's wrong
Tell us all your results GB already, I don't see why u could hide it as townie
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Why should i do it just because you asked? My results will be revealed in my own time, you know what you need to know
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Asako you are not necessarily dead, i dont mind if its either you or Dd
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sure sure I'm guilty, can't wait when that reveal it's wrong
Tell us all your results GB already, I don't see why u could hide it as townie
Are you a devil?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was Gry the only mafia devil in the team?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Because it's doesn't add or do anything to townie if they reveal everything, the only one that could have a problem to reveal everything are scum if they result is wrong when it get revealed, to be specific when i get revealed I'm green

So you should have no problem revealing everything for townie


Are you a devil?
No I'm not
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Your dead body will add everything that needs to be added tho
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Im plain townie, no devil role

@Belserion
No I'm not a devil. I already revealed yesterday. Townie with no secondary role which is an injustice to makima.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GB if you think you're going to die tonight isn't it best to just reveal all your results? From the looks of it it seems you're our only devil.

I still don't trust Pom who defended Gry just as much, if not more than Asako did, or Lambu, but I was leaning towards Lambu being the TP with the way he went after Gry. But if Asako really is guilty then like I mentioned before, maybe she's the non violent TP. I can't see her having the means to kill me and not taking it. Which would mean Lambu isn't scum he's just shady. Will have to back read the interactions and think some more.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also I have a summer workshop lecture to give, so I'll be absent for about 5 or so hours sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top