Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This became chess...

Someone has have to have blocked Jambaka yday. And Holt was blocked for sure at the same time, otherwise he'd be a Prostitute illu no? If SS wins the coinflip, considering the illu only comes at the end of the night, then how does it get processed? The SS only hides, then the targets action goes thru, then turns into an illu? Cause then there's Kat not getting feedback on someone that claims to have acted. Isn't that 2 confirmed blocks +Kat? If Holt not learning because of the SS is impossible, then wojak has to be town no? Or are we talking about 2 Escorts, one that invented some traitor secondary o.O +Kat vs Gry inconsistency?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
You know I have suspected you from day 2
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This became chess...

Someone has have to have blocked Jambaka yday. And Holt was blocked for sure at the same time, otherwise he'd be a Prostitute illu no? If SS wins the coinflip, considering the illu only comes at the end of the night, then how does it get processed? The SS only hides, then the targets action goes thru, then turns into an illu? Cause then there's Kat not getting feedback on someone that claims to have acted. Isn't that 2 confirmed blocks +Kat? If Holt not learning because of the SS is impossible, then wojak has to be town no? Or are we talking about 2 Escorts, one that invented some traitor secondary o.O +Kat vs Gry inconsistency?
Yes Holt would've died Prostitute so he was legit blocked. SS mechanics are basically hider, then another thing happens at night end.

Kat being mafia easily explains away the rest I think.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Like it could be easier if you were firmer.
I have already stated my reason for not changing the vote earlier.
1. His vote on Raven is pretty much useless
2. He is in danger himself
3. I think both him and DD are Mafia and probably in the same team. I have suspected Gry since day 2. And I fear if I change my vote first, he wouldn’t. Saving both him and DD. Then likely Janitor kills me at night
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think mafia would've blocked Holt there which speaks for Wojak.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yes Holt would've died Prostitute so he was legit blocked. SS mechanics are basically hider, then another thing happens at night end.

Kat being mafia easily explains away the rest I think.
Yeah but then why are people considering to lynch wojak if Holt's death confirms his claim while we lack Jambaka getting their det result, which totally screams hidden Escort?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yeah but then why are people considering to lynch wojak if Holt's death confirms his claim while we lack Jambaka getting their det result, which totally screams hidden Escort?
Also shiji said Baka was clear and gry was mafia. Not sure directly said…but kind of implied positive about Baka and negative about gry
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah but then why are people considering to lynch wojak if Holt's death confirms his claim while we lack Jambaka getting their det result, which totally screams hidden Escort?
Are people considering to lynch wojak? I think Brandish was joking earlier but idk.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Shiji was det
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Would be more comfortable if you locked DD first Wojak. Lead the charge and all that
That would be so convenient wouldn't it. Like I said I am fine with you or Brandish dying today. If there is a 0.1% chance you are Banshee you can take Brandish or Raven with you. If Brandish survives, he can be lybched next day. You're more likely to be the janitor anyway.

Oh forgot one thing. I am only voting either Raven, Kat or Wojak today. DD and Brandish are both close enough to being the 5th townie in option B for me to go for them today. Brandish also cannot be Janitor.

Even if I‘m at tied votes with DD or Brand I‘m not voting them.
And now ready to to do exactly what you said you wouldn

Votekill GrySun
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Only thing making me reluctant about DD is his early confident claim, akin to Holt who was legit. But from what I said before either Shijima is still messing us up post death or DD just lied about him targetting GB.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
The mafias I think are in order of sus level to me
DD
Gry
Kat
One of Raven or Brand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That would be so convenient wouldn't it. Like I said I am fine with you or Brandish dying today. If there is a 0.1% chance you are Banshee you can take Brandish or Raven with you. If Brandish survives, he can be lybched next day. You're more likely to be the janitor anyway.



And now ready to to do exactly what you said you wouldn

Votekill GrySun
Convenient for what? Enlighten me how the vote order helps me.

You are definitely mafia reaching for straws Kat. I said before if something big happens I would reconsider, only then Wojak came with incriminating DD.

Do you trust Wojak?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I think DD and Gry in same team and Kat is in GB, Demon team
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have already stated my reason for not changing the vote earlier.
1. His vote on Raven is pretty much useless
2. He is in danger himself
3. I think both him and DD are Mafia and probably in the same team. I have suspected Gry since day 2. And I fear if I change my vote first, he wouldn’t. Saving both him and DD. Then likely Janitor kills me at night
Well you dont need Gry, others can vote dd. It makes it hard to vote dd when you're not giving us the confidence we need to trust you with the vote. I'm already on dd with sickly and vote and this makes me doubt that lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top