This is on discord but will put here too.
He was willing to target me, now its changed. He is 100% scum trust meI will votteeeee patience. There is 5 minutes.
Actually, if Gry really is banshee he can just kill the right person for us if we fuck up no '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No vote is safe imo, we can't really afford to fuck up
--- Double Post Merged, ---
BrandishWhat was your target this night please
Kat is mafiaDD comes across as honest to me, but Wojak does too. It's too odd they are letting both him and Kat live. Feels like a set up :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're lying man. I blocked you the night before last. And you still got results.THE MAD MAN DID IT HE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I investigated baka/jammin and they targetted gry night 4.
JUST GIVE IT UP MAFIA MAN!!GrySun I am so sorry for doubting you and thank you so much for taking out the escort.
As for me I have valid reason to believe that I blocked the janitor myself last night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're lying man. I blocked you the night before last. And you still got results.