Games - Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%) | Page 113 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
What are you referring to btw?
From memory, you like to be very mysterious when asked about things in game, I could be remembering wrong it been a long time.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Hey it has it charm, I'm not saying it bad, every approach has benefits and drawbacks.

Eitherway if you don't think that true I will update my memory of it next game.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
you're not remembering wrong, panda is the mystery animal host type, I have seen it!

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Get rekt mafia 😎

The killer talking about the mobster.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Knew that Vt/Hider is such a non sense claim, Weird no one even questioned that.

@ShijimaTheSilentMan hey I totally understand why you didn’t reveal your role. I felt sorry for voting you, I learned late that you are a new player, I think you were stressed and didn’t know what to say or do when you were getting bullied and dragged to the fire. I have been there, If I ever played again and see you playing, I will make sure to give you some space to learn the game no matter what my alliance is. I hope you get to enjoy the game later.

Ggwp everyone

Seriously, I still haven't got the hang of the game. That was my second game in the first one I was a simple Townie and in this one I got a role that I loved. I wanted to kill GrySun to test my sanity because already on the second night I had eliminated two possibilities. I didn't want to reveal myself because I thought the mafia would kill me if I did such a thing at night and I really wanted to investigate the Farfalla on the third night.
I think maybe it would have been better for me to have invented a function to avoid being lynched and I was very upset with your and Baka's vote at the end influenced by Farfalla and Gry. Now it's time to move forward and try to play better in a future third game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just leaving my thanks to all participants for the game and especially to Jinx and Shad who managed the game very well.
I intend to play again in the future even though my favorite manga is going to go on hiatus again and I'll see if I always appear here.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Grysun was 100% townie to me, Before he got lynched he made me change my mind dramatically about him and i was convinced that he is a scum.

Me when he turned out to be really banshee

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Grysun was 100% townie to me, Before he got lynched he made me change my mind dramatically about him and i was convinced that he is a scum.

Me when he turned out to be really banshee
I still refuse to believe he was town

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I still refuse to believe he was town
I think the turning point for you was me not wanting to lynch Brandish? It‘s pretty simple.

While I thought he was very likely mafia, I was even more certain of Raven, and her wanting Brandish lynched so badly didn‘t sit well with me.
I thought there‘s only 1 mafia left in the GB+Demon team, so I was looking out for some concentrated lynch effort by the 3 mafias of the winning team. Which seemed to be Raven and you at the time. Lynching Brandish there numbers-wise would be our loss so I didn‘t want to go for that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The killer talking about the mobster.
I was innocent! :scry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thanks. And sorry for putting you under pressure over the course of the game. I found your claim too convenient for someone pretending to be mafia. I wish I had changed my vote to GB instead of you the day we lynched holt. But I don't think overall there would be much difference for the town.
It‘s fine being pressured, only problem is that I can‘t really argue against „sounding like experienced mafia player“ which was something you said about why you distrust me many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.